Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix (56858 Views)

Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
kong200:
'

See them, they are always acting victims. You guys are cursed and nothing will cleanse it because everyday of your lives, you are finding a way or two attach the muslims and islam. The deads comprises of muslims, chrsitians, traditionlists but it's being turned around to make it look like a muslim attach on christians. You guys are the worst set of people of earth. spit on your rotten souls
you should spit on your father's grave! we have the more clearer news in the morning where locals said they were attacked by Fulani herdsmen but here someone is trying to twist it into a post election violence

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by BeerParIour: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
mrsteel:
Did God create Blackman at night?
Why are we so full of evil thoughts?
So much pains & suffering in the land all because of our evil mind

This is done by Fulani jihadist and supported by Afonjas,

Not all ethnic groups in Africa are killers

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by BeerParIour: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
Spicycat:

How do you suggest we break up ? Remember we have more than 300 languages and two dominant religion spread all over the country.

So we should watch the Fulani jihadist overrun this country and kill us all?

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by One4me: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
stephenduru:
Below are photos from Tawari in Kogi State where Bassa Kwomu community was attacked and over 20 persons were gruesomely murdered by unknown Gunmen. 

State Commissioner of Police, Nigeria Army Captain, Mr. Ede Ayuba and Captain Mahmud confirmed the incident and assured of maximum security.They also promised to fish out the perpetrators.

APC ward Chairman, Ibrahim Simbabi, Chief Imam were among the 20 persons butchered. 2 churches and residential houses were burnt down.

May the souls of the victims RIP.Amen

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/01/gunmen-attack-bassa-in-kogikill-20burn.html?m=1

This has nothing to do with Politics, that is just a smoke screen!

Buhari's imported Fulani Herdsmen, from Mali, Guinea, Senegal, Niger, etc have started again, this New Year.
Buhari wants to grab these people's land by ordering his Fulani imports to murder them, burn down their villages and take over their land.
The FORCED National I.D Registration is also about granting Nationality and Citizenship to these foreigners, so Buhari can give the land of toehr ethnic nationalities to them.... then Buahri will claim the Fulani are MAJORITY in Nigeria, for Political purposes, in the future.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by mastermaestro(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Which school, Nigerian school? Mtchew!

-Is there any decent education going on in Nigeria, yet your political class and wealthy send their kids to civilized Nations for their education? Or you think you’re smarter than them. grin

-Just wait for your turn to be a victim of the jihadists.

Oh! I didn't know I was replying a deluded brainwashed secessionist. Get out of here!

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by lexy2014: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
olril17:

mind ur business,my comment is my opinion,I ain't forcing it on you... alright?

But u commented on d thread without invitation. Were u forced to comment on d thread? How's does d story concern u? How does it concern if d deceased were APC members?
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by BeerParIour: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by wondercounselor(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
This is obvious human being with normal sense did these to his fellow
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by EdiskyHarry: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
when will these Moslems stop all this illegal killing, how can one muhamed just decided a sane human being that the number of people you killed on earth will determine your position in heaven and the number of virgins you will have in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Skillsnigeria: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
O Lord,I need a new country, a country that will give me peace of mind.I'm tired of this zoological republic

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by PDJT: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
mastermaestro:

Oh! I didn't know I was replying a deluded brainwashed secessionist. Get out of here!
[/s]

-Biafran and Very Proud.

-I pity you though, you’re a victim of White supremacy in Africa. Bye, make sure you go and get some decent education in civilized society, as you’re obviously part of Africa’s problem not a solution.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by donprinyo(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
then you're simply ignorant.
go ask the difference between Shia Muslims (Iranian) and Sunnah Muslims
My broda, both of dem believe in de same Allah and teachings from ur prophet Muhammad
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Hadiza1mumscare: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Wen will fix killing stop in Nigeria. Imagine, instead of us concentrating on how to end corruption, under development, poverty, unemployment, poor medical care, bad education standard etc some fools still find pleasure in killing.
God please help us
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by jimyjames(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kennyswagzz:
what of ND ?gringrin

I don't know what you are talking about you little d*ck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by paix(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
twhy111:
They should just sell this country and give me my own share. I'm not doing again.

We don't know who use this country pants.
Pathetic!
Are you selling it to the lowest bidder, since nothing works in the country?
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by jimyjames(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
the way you always reason.
what if those murderers are still fellow kogites?

There are ethnic groups carved into kogi that don't belong together
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by 1972xy: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
We 'll continue to experience this barbaric behavior as much as we continue to tolerate the nomadics Fulani in Nigeria.
This is the handiwork of the Fulanis in that area who want to take over their homes and their farm land.
Nobody is seeing it from that angle because of the fact that Buhari who is regarded as the Emir of Fulani in the whole West Africa is the president.
This will not stop until Nigeria rise up against them..inrespective of our cultural affiliation: Hausa, igbo, Yoruba, igala, tv, idoma, Bini, irobo, ijaw, ogoni, calabari, efik,Egun, igbira,Bashama..Rise up.
Fulani is just a minority group within us. Why are we given them enormous power to ride us.
It is high time we removed them from our society.[quote][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by delishpot: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
If these people arm themselves now, govt will tag them law breakers. It's a shame that the govt is playing politricks with lives in Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by olril17(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
lexy2014:

But u commented on d thread without invitation. Were u forced to comment on d thread? How's does d story concern u? How does it concern if d deceased were APC members?
toor.. insufferable fellow
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
donprinyo:

My broda, both of dem believe in de same Allah and teachings from ur prophet Muhammad
your?
I tell u say I be Muslim
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by lexy2014: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
olril17:

toor.. insufferable fellow

U didn't answer d questions I asked:

"Were u forced to comment on d thread? How's does d story concern u? How does it concern if d deceased were APC members?"
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by klax(m): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by galaxy2020(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Yahaya bello. See your friends and what they are doing to ur people... Next level things
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by leomarz007: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Jakpon:
They bring sorrow, tears and blood.
These beasts will stop at nothing till they sweep down south.
them regular trademark. that's why...confusion everywhere
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by fof1: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
stephenduru:
Below are photos from Tawari in Kogi State where Bassa Kwomu community was attacked and over 20 persons were gruesomely murdered by unknown Gunmen. 

State Commissioner of Police, Nigeria Army Captain, Mr. Ede Ayuba and Captain Mahmud confirmed the incident and assured of maximum security.They also promised to fish out the perpetrators.

APC ward Chairman, Ibrahim Simbabi, Chief Imam were among the 20 persons butchered. 2 churches and residential houses were burnt down.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/01/gunmen-attack-bassa-in-kogikill-20burn.html?m=1

PLS WHAT IS D MEANING OF ALL THIS THINGS? WHY ARE KOGI PEOPLE SO BLOOD THIRSTY AND PRONE TO VIOLENCE EVERY TIME? WHAT HV WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS ATROCITIES A D MAYHEM IN THIS LAND? PLS.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by fof1: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
stephenduru:

PLS WHAT IS D MEANING OF ALL THIS THINGS? WHY ARE KOGI PEOPLE SO BLOOD THIRSTY AND PRONE TO VIOLENCE EVERY TIME? WHAT HV WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS ATROCITIES A D MAYHEM IN THIS LAND PLS.?
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by aminusodiq(m): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
Only one tribe in nigeria use dis partern of killing!!! But i wont say it cheesy may dia soul RIP
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Babysvoice: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
This is becoming more serious were is the governor
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by BubuZombi: 12:10am On Jan 05, 2020
stephenduru:

That's my village Tawari

That Church was built 2012 by the sons and daughters of Tawari, the old one was built by the missionaries 67years ago and we're both burnt down.

Front Page Please....

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by BubuZombi: 12:13am On Jan 05, 2020
stephenduru:

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Kennyswagzz: 12:35am On Jan 05, 2020
jimyjames:

I don't know what you are talking about you little d*ck
you want to claim ND join biafra?gringrin
Cursed osu flat.head gringrin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Geeflow(m): 12:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Stephenduru please are you a bassa guy? am asking coz am also a bassa guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joel Ubah Sleeps In Coffin After Losing House To Scammer / Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) / EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.