Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS (7778 Views)

Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger / Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Popular Nigerian female singer, Teni Makanaki turns makeup artist, jet out with her look alike sisters.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/teni-jet-out-with-her-look-alike.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
More

Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by Kingrexyl(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
But them no too fine, let's be honest..

8 Likes

Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
Go gym,stop being a tom boy she defies the advice,If not for music industry,who will know this fat-chunk-of-a-cow

And not to forget her sis with the green-ash top look like an 1mbecile,hope it not a sister from another mother

2 Likes

Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by GOFRONT(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
So make we Fry ROCK??

1 Like

Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by CapitalHYC(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
Teni give this your sister to Me .. I love them dark and thick with fresh juicy skin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by Netanya(f): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
Go gym,stop being a tom boy she defies the advice,If not for music industry,who will know this fat-chunk-of-a-cow

And not to forget her sis with the green-ash top look like an 1mbecile,hope it not a sister from another mother
the harsh words were not necessary

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by yarimo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
GOFRONT:
So make we Fry ROCK??
before na AIR you wan fry abi?

1 Like

Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by Cuccitini(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
The only celebrity dat doesn't expose her body for fame

1 Like

Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by sophtcopy: 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Where's the body she wants to expose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by obiekunie2: 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Netanya:
the harsh words were not necessary

fine sweet chocolatey gial!

i dey gbadu that ya lips!

i don dey even feel the velvety of it on my gbola!

with that beautiful eyes looking up into my eyes!

i know you will be good!

u r my spec! cool

3 Likes

Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by Geminita1(f): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
They are fine. That is her sisters. Stop projecting your ugliness on women. grin No be everybody must wowor like you.

1 Like

Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by tyup(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Gbam.....on point
Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by Samofamo: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
But them get inner beauty,na make person get selling point not comparable to slay queen....and slay mama

1 Like

Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
There is one of them, that I need to unsee.

How can I unsee what has been seen?

Ctrl + Unsee ?

1 Like

Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by LilSmith55(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
Vortex369:
There is one of them, that I need to unsee.

How can I unsee what has been seen?

Ctrl + Unsee ?

Not its actually Ctrl + Alt + See....

2 Likes

Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by Aysha110(f): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
Idon see any similarities btw dem,one has pointed nose d other has disapointed nose
Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by abumeinben(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
I like this babe. Family fess
Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by Jodha(f): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:

Them no fine ....no be "too fine" sef
Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by Charleys: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Which one is Teni, which one is the sister..?

Is this how Niniola is in Real life?

1 Like

Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by eugenenwajei(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s][/s][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] sad ;d they don't look alike
where is the fatness
Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by 21savages: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
that one wearing green go like Dick ;Dthat one wearing green go like Dick
Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by ukaface(f): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
What of niniola,don't they relate?
Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 05, 2020
Black is really beautiful!! wink
Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:44am On Jan 05, 2020
Happy jetting y'all!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by VampireDog: 3:44am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
post=85510038:
Happy jetting y'all!
[/s]
Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by Kingrexyl(m): 5:05am On Jan 05, 2020
Geminita1:
They are fine. That is her sisters. Stop projecting your ugliness on women. grin No be everybody must wowor like you.
Have you seen me before smh
Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by MajorWarren: 6:30am On Jan 05, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Lol wtf bro
Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by Ginaz(f): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Nothing like having a sister of same blood. The joy is immensely immeasurable.
Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2020
Jodha:

Them no fine ....no be "too fine" sef

To be sincere
You fine?
Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by Jodha(f): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
iamosmania:

To be sincere
You fine?

I'm a goddess
Re: Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] angry so she has other sistas other than nini..

Damn this one thick pass nini oo ..

Omoh the Nyash go they thick and fat

Sheeeeeet ... Doooooooooggy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija police begging Obi Cubana for money as he sprays 8 million at a go / Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead / Innocent Abu: Nollywood Has Saved Many Nigerians From Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.