Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Kaduna Gas Explosion: Sen. Uba Sani, Kaduna State Govt react - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kaduna Gas Explosion: Sen. Uba Sani, Kaduna State Govt react (214 Views)

Lagos Govt React To S*x Tape Of 10-year-old Girl, Shut Down Chrisland School / Watch The Full Leaked Viral Video Of Maryam Booth And Uba Sani / Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Gas Explosion: Sen. Uba Sani, Kaduna State Govt react by oshozondii: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
I am deeply saddened by the gas explosion incident that claimed lives and properties at Sabon Tasha, Kaduna State. It is indeed a very sad occurrence, Gov @elrufai and my humble self will do our best to support the victims and ensure this kind of situation is averted next time.

I want to commend the efforts of the Fire Service as well as security operatives in ensuring that the situation is put under control.

I pray that God grants the departed eternal rest, quick recovery to the injured and those who have lost properties the courage to keep hope alive.

https://twitter.com/ubasanius/status/1213500730360946693?s=19

Gas Explosion: KDSG condoles families of victims

The Kaduna State Government has condoled the families that lost their loved ones following a gas explosion today. Our thoughts are with them in this sad moment.

The incident occurred in a business premises located along Kachia Road, Sabon Tasha, in Chikun local government area.

The State Government also sympathized with the citizens that sustained injuries in the explosion.

The State Government commends the emergency services, including fire fighters of both Kaduna State and the Federal Fire Service and the Red Cross. The government has also expressed its gratitude to the security agencies that participated in the search and rescue exercise.

Signed
@samuelaruwan
Commissioner, Internal Security and Home Affairs.
https://twitter.com/samuelaruwan/status/1213519668029333505?s=19

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Oam4j

(1) (Reply)

All Is Well - Trump Reacts To Iranian Attack On Two US Military Base In Iraq / What Is Wrong With Mexicans?drug War. / Two Fighting: African Immigrant Vs. African American

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.