Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death (78536 Views)

Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Frankicent(m): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
healthserve:

My grand father fought in World War 2 under the prestigious British navy along side the allies. My mother was donated by the village during the Nigerian civil war when every village in the locality were required to donate the first child for communal use. My uncle pertook in Nigerian wars as a soldier. On my father's side we're men of war and are familiar with war. Yes. War is instrumental in maintaining peace. Peace without defending it is hardly sustained. So war has good long term. Consequences. Putting aggressors in their place. Oh I've had persons died in my arms. From gunshots. And know what blood death meams angry

Fvck Iran

Bros you've not seen war if you see war you wouldn't open your big mouth.

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Ewedegubbler: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
One4me:

No, l did not say invincible, l said that to "school your ignorance" that it was not tested yet.

Smart and Powerful countries dont need to fight a war every day, they just need to let you knwo what they can and will do to you, with hard evidence, if you go beyond your bounds.

Stop watching all these Youtube Channels and Discovery Channel, ti will turn you to another online Commando that killed five million Soldiers in a Game of thrones grin grin

You were ranting about some weapon you must have watched on YouTube and then try force its invincibility down our throats. Can you tell us where it has been deployed and what succeses it achieved? How dare you tell me how good your gold is if it hadn't gone tru fire?
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Guestlander: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Jimi24:

Faux news. Complete lies for the unexposed Americans. A lot of them are my friends so I cant say this in some quarters but Faux news is parochial and too US internal context specific to be credible

I only listen to Fox News to hear what new incredible lies they have to offer their audience.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Gforce2019:

You this o lady again? Have you met my siblings before? Anyway, don't let me dignify a pig by exchanging words with her.

A pig calling someone else pig, lol.

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Jdbrasco2: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
Guestlander:

The current crisis was manufactured by Trump to divert attention from his coming impeachment trial. He doesn't care about anybody. This killing will put a lot of Americans in danger.
What do you mean. Iran attacked US embassy and also killed an American contractor. What do u expect? Trump is not Obama oo guy. Iran don't stand a chance against USA

3 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Ewedegubbler: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
Guestlander:

When they run out of brain cells they turn to what they know.......insults.

Lol.. I am still waiting on you to tell us more about how the Vietnam war was America's war Instead of trying to divert our attention with some Iraq mumbojumbo..

When you run out of explanations, you should accept your limitations and ask for help bro

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by platido(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bhuari is to be blame on this war about to kick start...I blame him for this world war about to happen between Iran and US shocked shocked 8 shocked
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by crazysam001: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
healthserve:

My grand father fought in World War 2 under the prestigious British navy along side the allies. My mother was donated by the village during the Nigerian civil war when every village in the locality were required to donate the first child for communal use. My uncle pertook in Nigerian wars as a soldier. On my father's side we're men of war and are familiar with war. Yes. War is instrumental in maintaining peace. Peace without defending it is hardly sustained. So war has good long term. Consequences. Putting aggressors in their place. Oh I've had persons died in my arms. From gunshots. And know what blood death meams angry

Fvck Iran
The man who finds courage in fear is brave the one who finds fear in courage is wise. Who lives longer?
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Ewedegubbler: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
One4me:

You are truly an illiterate!
A US stealth observation Drone is what you underate?
The current one that killed Soulimani was also Unmanned, so you know. undecided

What that downing of the US Drone means is that they have the means and capability to IDENTIFY (despite on Stealth abilities of the Drone), LOCATE and DESTROY a US airborne weapon!
It takes a lot of ability in 'electronic warfare' to do that and if you can do that, it means you also have the capabilit to identify an incoming F35 or Missile, for example.

Downing an unmanned drone isnt in the same league as taking down a stealth plane. They might have won some psychological victory in doing that but on a grand scale, it pales into insignificance when manned aircrafts come into play
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by WarriAproko: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
FVckmannabbQ:
I trust the US army they're always ready.

Iran too mumu abeg, they are supposed to keep their cards close to their chest.

Iran with much nuclear you think they are cowards
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Guestlander: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ewedegubbler:

Lol.. I am still waiting on you to tell us more about how the Vietnam war was America's war Instead of trying to divert our attention with some Iraq mumbojumbo..

When you run out of explanations, you should accept your limitations and ask for help bro

This is the type of foolishness I was talking about. If you didn't know the US involvement in the Vietnam war, why should I waste my precious time on you?
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by WarriAproko: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Tell Aviv is a big No!
Unless Iran is ready to sign it death warrant...
but they killed the General at Iraq. Imagine if they did it secretly that will bring another war between Iran and Iraq..
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by KingAzubuike(f): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Gertyman:

But for real, I will love you to engage me in tactics. its not about Iran downing US drone. Technology is not limited to a country, but some have it more than the others. Do you think US just woke up today to become world power? Even it will take China years to catch up. Do you think it is easy to patrol the whole sea, be a world power economically, politically, and by military?. Yes, fine, no permanent champion, but this era, US is still the world power. Take it or leave it.
Lol dude, if I decide to start, I don't know how I will finish. The basic thing is always get your facts rights and stop being fooled by the media.

Unfortunately, 99% of you on this thread was fooled by the media. No Iranian general or official listed or mention any 35 targets. That was just some guess work from the daily mail as a potential target . They were just guessing where they think is vulnerable and many of you started running mouth already. The media is a very powerful tool. Extremely powerful.

Saint99 WarriAproko

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by WarriAproko: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
Saint99:
They even have to inform US where their targets are! What sort of strategy is that.
that is a bait. US should not fall for it. Their attack nah suicide mission inside US soil
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by WarriAproko: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
If iran should hit Tel Aviv, isreal will strike back. But a lot of srealis have dual citizenship. Men, you are gonna see all flights to USA from isreal fully booked.
u think Iran is Yemen abi
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Ryocaj(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ewedegubbler:

Of what strategic and economic importance is Iran to China that they will go to war with the USA over iran?

Talk about what you know about the Korean war. In order to stop the spread of communism and not repeat the same mistake he made by aiding the Chinese against the japs, Truman sent Mcatthur to chase away the communists from Seoul with clear instructions to not enter China, Mcarthur did otherwise and entered china and the chinese had to defend themselves in a war that the USA isnt fighting against them. Truman then relieved him of his command, chased the Chinese and the communists back across the 38th parallel and drew the line there allowing china to keep the communist north on their border as buffer zone while America takes the south. Remember the communists wanted to overrun the whole country and turn it as their enclave but in the end it was a victory for the south.
Truman didn't want 2 risk a war with d Chinese.. go back n read again..US ran 2 UN 2 settle.. they got S.Korea n China n Russia got N.Korea...
*Sino-Persian relations dates back to 200BC
*Since the early 2000s, China has become Iran’s top trading partner and oil customer; cooperation extends to arm sales and geostrategic balancing against the United States.
*The Chinese government has extended a $10 billion loan to Chinese companies to build dams, power generators, and other infrastructure in Iran.
*In its quest to entice the Chinese nation, Tehran is said to be ready to scrap visa requirements for Chinese tourists. China sees Iran as prime real estate in Western Asia.
*Russia, China n Iran run joint military patrols.. Russia n China keep accusing US of bullying.. In fact, China have already openly breached U.S. economic sanctions on Iran by continuing to buy Iranian oil, among other things.. u know wat happens 2 bullies.. they get ganged up against n bleeped up..
America isn't invincible.. they lost d Vietnam war, they had 2 run 2 UN 2 settle d Korean war.. they never stood a chance against China n Russia.. they r still fighting Afghanistan war.. a fight they av been fighting for years n can't win.. they only defeated Iraq twice..
NOTE: US fought against China n Soviet Union in d Vietnam war n lost despite having superior manpower.. they also had 2 settle d Korean war.. with Russia n China.. US can't stand d combined force of these two countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by WarriAproko: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Gertyman:
The way people run here to comment wonders me. If ya'll thinks Iran is a match to US, ya'll have been brainwashed. If Iran is saying they will retaliate ya'll think will make US piss for body ya'll joking. Go and research internet and browse Operation Praying Martis 1988

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Praying_Mantis .

See what US did to Iran. It can only takes the coalition of Russia China and Iran to match half of US military might.

US controls the blue waters. What gives Russia and China a leverage to the US is nuclear weapon. Coz its casualties is unimaginable. Iran only relies on assymetric war. Israel knows how to handle that. Iran has caused US many casualties in the past.

All the way from Lebanon bombing of US marines in 1983, US embassy attack in Kuwait etc.

And I thought some people will talked about how US messed up coalition of Russian mercenaries, Iranian armies and Syrian Armies in 2018.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/battle-syria-us-russian-mercenaries-commandos-islamic-state-a8370781.html%3famp

If none of you don't know about all these and ya'll running your mouth.. Then stuck only to Buhari stuffs. You have no idea of world politics.
past glory the world is now nuclear
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by WarriAproko: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Leebeedo:
I pity these Iranians. US dey find where to test numerous warfare inventions all these years.
The whole of Iran and its inhabitants go turn to dust within minutes. I no wan hear cries of "this is too harsh" when e happen oh.
u think Iran don't have those inventions abi.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Villain7: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
Didn't the presidency of Nigeria issued statement on this? lol.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by WarriAproko: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
joobseekar:
This is where these people always get it wrong, and USA will always win.
Why not go and attack USA in their own country?
Attacking neighboring countries of yours, will leave your own country vulnerable too.
Don't make it a quick victory, go settle at a nearby USA, frustrate Canada and the neighboring islands, make American citizens live in terror in their own country. Make America become new Syria, not your own country.
While Americans are coming to bomb your soldiers, go their own land, and bomb them too, not your neighboring countries.
were did they attacked the general
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Fourwinds: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ijaycool:
Without any form of disrespect, my question really is,
Why do Nigerians with one of the most unstable Governments ever, so engrossed by this matter? There seem to be some kind of enthusiasm in Nigerians concerning this issue
the truth is that if there is war we can not be isolated because oil is our main product of revenue .... And if the worst comes and it turns WW3 which i don't pray for and no reasonable person on earth will ever desire, then we can only know how it started but the end many will not live to see it
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by ThisIsOutlaw: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
FVckmannabbQ:
I trust the US army they're always ready.

Iran too mumu abeg, they are supposed to keep their cards close to their chest.

You think any soldier truly wants war? A journey they would go without guarantee to return.... Don't be deceived by HollyWood War Films you see
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Fourwinds: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ryocaj:

Truman didn't want 2 risk a war with d Chinese.. go back n read again..US ran 2 UN 2 settle.. they got S.Korea n China n Russia got N.Korea...
*Since the early 2000s, China has become Iran’s top trading partner and oil customer; cooperation extends to arm sales and geostrategic balancing against the United States.
*The Chinese government has extended a $10 billion loan to Chinese companies to build dams, power generators, and other infrastructure in Iran.
*In its quest to entice the Chinese nation, Tehran is said to be ready to scrap visa requirements for Chinese tourists. China sees Iran as prime real estate in Western Asia.
*Russia, China n Iran run joint military patrols.. Russia n China keep accusing US of bullying.. In fact, China have already openly breached U.S. economic sanctions on Iran by continuing to buy Iranian oil, among other things.. u know wat happens 2 bullies.. they get ganged up against n bleeped up..
America isn't invincible.. they lost d Vietnam war, they had 2 run 2 UN 2 settle d Korean war.. they never stood a chance against China n Russia.. they r still fighting Afghanistan war.. a fight they av been fighting for years n can't win.. they only defeated Iraq twice..
NOTE: US fought against China n Soviet Union in d Vietnam war n lost despite having superior manpower.. they also had 2 settle d Korean war.. with Russia n China.. US can't stand d combined force of these two countries.
Russian also fought Afghanistan and lost.... Countries have their ups and down doesn't make incapable
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by asorek(m): 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pls I need to know how he jeopardized the sovereignty of Iran ni. I wan learn
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please someone should help me beg Iran not to tamper with any of the strip clubs in Las Vegas.

But Donald Trump should stop this fvckery.
If he wants to fight terror, he should channel his energy on Boko Haram. Why jeopardize the peace of the world by attacking Iran; a nuke nation that shows and knows no mercy.

I am not in support of the murder of a dedicated General.
The truth be told, he violated the sovereignty of Iran and he is solely responsible for whatever repercussions it brings.

America does not need Trump as President.
They should speedily impeach him and vote in Okezie Ikpeazu since they love stupidity.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Leebeedo(m): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
WarriAproko:
u think Iran don't have those inventions abi.

What do they have ? Believe me, I know what I'm saying, they won't survive up to 1week.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Ryocaj(m): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Fourwinds:
Russian also fought Afghanistan and lost.... Countries have their ups and down doesn't make incapable
So this is not a straight Victory for US
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Fourwinds: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ryocaj:

So this is not a straight Victory for US
we only know the beginning . The end will speak for itself
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
zangaozanga:
you are fantastically stupid

Tell that to your ancestors!!! Crystallized Zombie blood sucking Vampire..!!

Good always win.... There is nothing you can do about it..!!
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Fourwinds: 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
If iran should hit Tel Aviv, isreal will strike back. But a lot of srealis have dual citizenship. Men, you are gonna see all flights to USA from isreal fully booked.
Israelis are not coward .... They will all stay to see the end of that fight.... Go and find out about the war between Israeli and Arab countries....
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Ewedegubbler: 12:00am On Jan 05, 2020
Ryocaj:

First of all the Russians couldn't beat the Afghans and ran away with their tail wagging like a market dog while the US has dealt with the terrorist government, established democracy over there and control the poppy fields.

The communists wanted the whole of Korea but ended up getting less than half

China and Russia can run military drill everyday but can you point at any major conflicts that they have fought on the same side?

Sino Persian relations has been on for 1000 years but China remained poor until The USA brought them into WTO and helped them migrate into the 20th century hence the new found wealth, and should the US decide to take them back to poverty they will still do it. What exactly has Iran done for china that you think the chinese will risk their 1.6b population for?

America was never defeated in Vietnam but rather pulled out when the south Vietnamese that they were defending seem to have lost appetite for their fight for freedom and due to political opposition as to the reason why the us was fighting there.

Tell me what war the USA has lost since its Independence and I will soji for you..

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by dealhunter(m): 12:05am On Jan 05, 2020
Trump just release this statement on Facebook view minutes ago!

Iran beware!

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by pieces18: 12:10am On Jan 05, 2020
We may criticise trump for his action, but let's not forget that Iran pushed trump into doing this by organizing their militias to attack USA embassy in Iraq. The world did not say anything when this happened. Should trump wait until every American is killed ? No leader will like to see his people being killed like that.
As a matter of fact, there was jubilation in Iraq, Iran, Lebanon , Yemen and other parts of mideast over soleimani's death. This is because he was the architect of all the crisis in the region. He was also seemed as the person who was carrying Iran's agenda of capturing the entire mideast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online / Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) / Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.