Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,157 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death (78543 Views)

Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by ransomed: 3:27am On Jan 05, 2020
One4me:

It was settled before and agreement was signed.......until Trump turned up and tore the agreement to shreds!
Now, he goes to another country to kill their leaders while still shopping for evidence to justify it.
Ofcourse, the USA controls the major news outlets and they have been spreading lies about the man they murdered and trying to justify their state terrorism and assasinations in other countries.

This is why l think 'balance-of-terror' (where others have Nuclear weapons like North Korea), will foster more Peace and respect for other nations, than the current situation where a Nuclear Power just feels it has the sole right to assasinate other country's leaders and gloat over it.

The American Govt is not better than the iranian Govt, in terms of morals or dignity and that of America has killed more innocent people, internally and externally, than that of Iran.
I am no uspporter of Iran in any way but l also do not support these reckless use of terro weapons (Armed Drones) on the leaders of other countries.
Its like America is holding the whole world hostage now, you either do their bidding or they come and use drone to kill you!

make dem just no send Drone to my house over this opinion of mine o, because l know they are watching and reading and monitoring all of us.

Iran killed American contractor and Trump killed an Iranian citizen in retaliation and you guys started posting as if Trump just woke up to kill for fun. He defends the interest of his country unlike your own who only condemn and no further action.

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by hope4nigeria(m): 3:32am On Jan 05, 2020
healthserve:

My grand father fought in World War 2 under the prestigious British navy along side the allies. My mother was donated by the village during the Nigerian civil war when every village in the locality were required to donate the first child for communal use. My uncle pertook in Nigerian wars as a soldier. On my father's side we're men of war and are familiar with war. Yes. War is instrumental in maintaining peace. Peace without defending it is hardly sustained. So war has good long term. Consequences. Putting aggressors in their place. Oh I've had persons died in my arms. From gunshots. And know what blood death meams angry

Fvck Iran
even from my phone pad, I'm sure you are a coward. Nice write up tho.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by akigbemaru: 3:36am On Jan 05, 2020
Ewedegubbler:

What was that general doing in a war zone fraternizing with belligerent forces.? mind you, the USA has got a history of taking out enemy generals with great precision. The greatest Japanese Admiral of the 20th century Isuruoku Yamamoto comes to mind.

You are indeed a student of history.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by healthserve(m): 3:37am On Jan 05, 2020
hope4nigeria:
even from my phone pad, I'm sure you are a coward. Nice write up tho.

Like your life matters. Ewu angry
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by hope4nigeria(m): 3:41am On Jan 05, 2020
healthserve:

Like your life matters. Ewu angry
your dad is Ewu.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by nijanigga: 3:41am On Jan 05, 2020
see how americans dey fear war.Every super power reign must come an end,one day.
https://news.yahoo.com/draft-young-people-worry-military-151901397.html?.tsrc=bell-brknews

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Gertyman: 4:20am On Jan 05, 2020
You are not getting your point right.

I just got a short response for you. Turkey was denied US patriot defence under Obama was the reason they went otherwise to Russia. And moreover there have been lots of political differences between the two NATO allies after the failed Turkey coup. So leaning towards Russia to alternate the US was their only choice. So get your fact right. Tell me where S300 400 and developing s500 have ever been used. Even after Syria received s300 Israel still attacked them. Have you read when F22 Raptor scared away the Iranian F4 phantom when they were pursuing US drone. Oga abeg go study b4 commenting.

And you said why didn't America attacked Syria when they installed s300. That shows you have no idea at all. For whose reason s300 was installed in Syria. Was it because of usa or Israel. And even after it was installed Israel have attacked Syria several times after that. Even after that US killed several Syria army Russia merceneries and Iran proxies when they attempted to attacked US base in Syria in February 2018.

That's how you know you people are only following Buhari and not international politics.

One4me:

Your ignorance is legendary and it shows you have been watching too much Disvovery Channel. grin grin

So, the S300, 400 and 500 has not been tested yet Tirkey ordered and paid for the Air Defense system and is currently installing it?
You think Eardogan is as stupid as the one you have in Nigeria, right?
grin

Do you even know the operational sequence of the Aegis Destroyers and its downside when it comes to attacking countries with advanced Cyber warfare tactics, like Russia?
Why did America not attack Syria once Russia installed the least S3000 missile systems? Am not even talking about the recent, advanced ones.

Sid you not read about two months ago when Russia tested new advanced weapons never seen before, that got the US scampering?

And by the way, you just need a about five Nuclear weapons and capable launchers, to destroy any country, includng America and the game nowadays is who can launch forst and destroy the launchers of the enemy.
All those Aircraft carriers will be gone in a second, with dedicated stealth, radar evading drones trained on each one of them, if they like let them build one million carriers, it is meant to intimidate countries in Africa, not Russia for certain. grin

Mr. "Schooler", go back and continue watching your Discovery Channel, it is good for entertaining kids. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by chibaby1985(f): 4:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Well Iran is just ranting... I pity them... America is ready for them that's why they voted in REPUBLICAN
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by linearity: 4:49am On Jan 05, 2020
tete7000:

Americans ought to know that when they voted him in. He never hide his intention of going to war with Iran. What he forgets is you cant fight Iran and not fight Russia. A world War is looming. Everyone should prepare...

Relax, there will be no world war; just some back and forth conflicts between Iran and the US, so kids dream of world wars.

And I do not see Russian opening a direct confrontation with the US. Listen all these world leaders are scare shit of dying or losing their acquired loots and wealth, a world war where the US and Russian are on the opposing side, will ensure a MAD - Mutual Assured Destruction, this is so because both countries have dukes.

Presidents and leaders of these countries, including Nigeria only boast of confrontation, unless there are some zombie foot soldiers ready to fight and die for them, but if they are guarantee that; a particular conflict will bring themselves face to face with death and the death of their family members and wealth, they will back down; there is a method to their madness, they are not suicidal.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Gertyman: 4:51am On Jan 05, 2020
0monnak0da:

Shut up
You are unruly and empty headed

Mr Oga.. Do you have any fact to dispute my explanation b4 you turned empty headed. When people like you know you have been educated, it's difficult for you to accept it.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by linearity: 4:57am On Jan 05, 2020
nijanigga:
see how americans dey fear war.Every super power reign must come an end,one day.
https://news.yahoo.com/draft-young-people-worry-military-151901397.html?.tsrc=bell-brknews

The site only crashed because of increased in volume and anyone going to the US Selective Service website is going there to check if they have enlisted to server or to enlist their name to server.

Yes, people might be apprehensive for any war, no one actively expects a war; but the fact that they are going to register means, they are trying to make themselves available.

Others may also want to register now, so that they can get student loan to go to college and use college deferment against getting draft, in case congress institute a draft, but that is myopic because you might not get that deferment, but you have already enlisted.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by mrsteel: 4:58am On Jan 05, 2020
Solorrman:
u better continue drinking ur palm wine in mama Abigail restaurant because u dnt know America fights Taliban for 17 good years but never win till today,u are here in naija talking rubish
Hahahaha
Come for America head on, then u know the difference fighting America directly & the one they have with Taliban
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Gertyman: 5:00am On Jan 05, 2020
Mr Oga, I studied international Relations. Am not one of your so called media brainwashed person. I thought you will engage me with facts history and dates. You kept on quoting media brainwashed with me.

KingAzubuike:

Lol dude, if I decide to start, I don't know how I will finish. The basic thing is always get your facts rights and stop being fooled by the media.

Unfortunately, 99% of you on this thread was fooled by the media. No Iranian general or official listed or mention any 35 targets. That was just some guess work from the daily mail as a potential target . They were just guessing where they think is vulnerable and many of you started running mouth already. The media is a very powerful tool. Extremely powerful.

Saint99 WarriAproko
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by mrsteel: 5:03am On Jan 05, 2020
Deltatoto:
d two of us are not wrong.what are we talking about be say America Don fuc up and dem must collect.see a whole former President Jonathan house was attacked I have realized there’s nobody they cannot hit.na make dem no just plan u.
Using President Jonathan attack living in a porous country like Nigeria with zero security in comparison to America is a very wrong one. America did not fuc up, have u read what led to the attack? These terrorist nations believe in causing troubles where there is none, unfortunately for them they entered a wrong hand.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:25am On Jan 05, 2020
healthserve:

My grand father fought in World War 2 under the prestigious British navy along side the allies. My mother was donated by the village during the Nigerian civil war when every village in the locality were required to donate the first child for communal use. My uncle pertook in Nigerian wars as a soldier. On my father's side we're men of war and are familiar with war. Yes. War is instrumental in maintaining peace. Peace without defending it is hardly sustained. So war has good long term. Consequences. Putting aggressors in their place. Oh I've had persons died in my arms. From gunshots. And know what blood death meams angry

Fvck Iran
Don't be a paper tiger, bro.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:53am On Jan 05, 2020
healthserve:

Fvck Iran

That's the spirit bro. You're a learned man.
"if you want peace , be ready for war"
Era of appeasement policy is gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:02am On Jan 05, 2020
Ijaycool:
Without any form of disrespect, my question really is,
Why do Nigerians with one of the most unstable Governments ever, so engrossed by this matter? There seem to be some kind of enthusiasm in Nigerians concerning this issue

Oil price will increase.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by tete7000(m): 6:03am On Jan 05, 2020
linearity:

Relax, there will be no world war; just some back and forth conflicts between Iran and the US, so kids dream of world wars.

And I do not see Russian opening a direct confrontation with the US. Listen all these world leaders are scare shit of dying or losing their acquired loots and wealth, a world war where the US and Russian are on the opposing side, will ensure a MAD - Mutual Assured Destruction, this is so because both countries have dukes.

Presidents and leaders of these countries, including Nigeria only boast of confrontation, unless there are some zombie foot soldiers ready to fight and die for them, but if they are guarantee that; a particular conflict will bring themselves face to face with death and the death of their family members and wealth, they will back down; there is a method to their madness, they are not suicidal.

Sometimes, some of them don't think like rstional beings... Let's hope Iran doesn't retaliate at a point that will escalate the whole thing..
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Akuruoulo(m): 6:11am On Jan 05, 2020
lanrex101:
He continued until his missile was capable of touching the US.
Do your research well before you argue.

PLS DO URZ PROPERLY

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Costanostra: 6:40am On Jan 05, 2020
Iron Dome....Israeli all weather missile defence system that even US is begging Isreal for...Should Iran take their stupidity to Isreal, Nethanyahu will gladly have them for lunch....
Poloyanabo1:

Mind you Tel Aviv has a missile defence system...Iran should just avoid Isreal, if not the rest will be history just like the Six day war.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Costanostra: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2020
Actually Iron Dome was built for that and it's been proven to stop such magnitude of projectiles..I fear who no fear Isreal...I pity Hezbollah should they be stupid enough to try such Nonsense ....Ask Egypt, Jordan what happened to them when they all waged war against Isreal ....lemme stop here

mu2sa2:
An all-out war in the middle east wont be funny. If US decides to bomb out iran, the Shiites all over the world will see it as a war against them. Hezbollah is surely going to empty its stockpile of rockects and missiles into isreal - no defence syetem can stop thousands of such projectiles coming at the same time.

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Hillarychuks: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2020
PMBfirstson:
The international bodys really needs to come together now, if they truely stand for peace, to find a possible measure to settle this iran and usa dispute...because i foresee WW3...

US is obviously looking for troubles this time around, why the bombings?
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Godson32(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Donald Trump should target Buhari for me
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by joyandfaith: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2020
Kingspin:
The problem is not Iran wanted a war with the US.

But the main problem is the oil and commerce cut it bringing not the war itself.

war is business. us is interested in oil and regime change. if there is war, Russia makes money from selling weapons to iran. trump assures Russia that her interest would be protected in Iran even with regime change. China will play role of peacemaker while continue to expand her economy globally.
I do not see any global war but fracas between iran and us.

however, if global war is started, Arab nations will scattered and shattered. Saudi will be in ruins and there will be upset from muslims worldwide with burning of churches and killing of non-muslims. Government of many secular nations will be forced to ban religious activities. in the end , the world will be tending toward atheism.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Culin(f): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Yes I am, if I'm not mistaken, U.S killed whatever his name is, so tell me what Isreal's part is, since you obviously know.

That's what history teachers or google are for.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by DeepSight(m): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2020
philips007:
God help us all

This is one thing God DOES NOT do.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Cjayboy: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2020
PMBfirstson:
The international bodys really needs to come together now, if they truely stand for peace, to find a possible measure to settle this iran and usa dispute...because i foresee WW3...

Iran, is a powerful country owing to their nuclear weapon upgrade, but America is a SUPER POWERFUL country.

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Culin:

That's what history teachers or google are for.

It seems you lack knowledge, we are talking of recent event, you are saying history, next time do not ask me silly questions when you know you are limited in critical thinking.

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by garfield1: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2020
Ryocaj:

Where did u read that nonsense.. The war was fought between North Vietnam and South Vietnam . North Vietnam was supported by the Soviet Union, China, and other communist allies; South Vietnam was supported by the United States, South Korea, the Philippines, Australia, Thailand and other anti-communist allies... North Vietnam and Viet cong had ≈667,130–951,895 dead n Total military wounded: ≈604,200... South Vietnam had Total military dead 333,620–392,364 , Total wounded: ≈1,340,000+ ...
It ended as a Victory for North Vietnam and Viet cong with Communist forces taking control of South Vietnam, Cambodia n Laos.. Read well before u talk or post..
You are the one that should read well before you talk or post.in a haste to puncture my salient points,you ended up saying nothing.you even avoided comparing casualties of the us with that of the north Vietnamese.how many us soldiers died in Vietnam compared to that of the enemy once again son? Hating america will take you no where
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by pezest: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2020
12inchess:

NATO ke? What is NATO. Everyone is tired of war abeg.What benefit does war bring? All the commonwealth nations and the Tiralleau from WW 2, and what was their benefit from the war? The U. S is on their own on this one. The body language of the allied forces says they are not interested in an unnecessary conflict. This is not 1940s were all nations fought under one flag against the Nazis. Most nations now are more focused on peace, prosperity, economic and technological progress and sustainable green environment for their people. Life is too sweet with Netflix and Star wars Battlefront 2 multiplayer and no one wants to lose a child. I heard a U. S diplomat say it's the world against Iran. However, it's more and more looking like the world against U. S because if all the U. S allies are saying the war is not in their interests then the U. S miscalculated on this one. They just put all their nationals abroad especially in the middle east in unncessary danger. It's beginning to like even the middle easterners are tired of their presence there.

You must be a terrorist muslim grin
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Ryocaj(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2020
garfield1:

You are the one that should read well before you talk or post.in a haste to puncture my salient points,you ended up saying nothing.you even avoided comparing casualties of the us with that of the north Vietnamese.how many us soldiers died in Vietnam compared to that of the enemy once again son? Hating america will take you no where
60,000 US soldiers died.. 64,000 North Vietnamese soldiers died.. others were allies.. Read abt d Vietnam war n check d verdict 2 c who won.. stop wasting or sub on arguments u know nothing abt.. use it 2 garner knowledge
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by crownwish: 9:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Somebody should tell Iran not to dare Israel,if they try any nonsense with Israel they will turn their country to level ground.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online / Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) / Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.