Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death (78475 Views)

Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by tmphoto(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Iran is going to carry out attack that is definite even the US knows but the attack that Trump made on Suleimani made him look as the strongest of the world leaders and he isn't afraid.
But US also have a plan to counter their attacks they have anti-missile already in the middle east that will always be ready for their attacks and also they are deploying 3,5000 military personnel to keep the nuisancy but this can never still lead to WW3
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by brainhgeek(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Too much sense will surely kill you.

Just me thinking out loud
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Kevinsamba: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Today I have confirmed that the United Nations is really a toothless bull dog.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by jaxxy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
I wud advice Iran to be careful and do nothing stupid. America can be unforgiving.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by 27Pushing30: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Tell Aviv is a big No!
Unless Iran is ready to sign it death warrant...
Tel Aviv is actually caught up because they’re a strong US ally AND any US action will involve them
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
If iran should hit Tel Aviv, isreal will strike back. But a lot of srealis have dual citizenship. Men, you are gonna see all flights to USA from isreal fully booked.

Isreal has succesfully built and now owns state of the art missile defence systems that can effectively handle almost all types of Missiles.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Openbusiness: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
If iran should hit Tel Aviv, isreal will strike back. But a lot of srealis have dual citizenship. Men, you are gonna see all flights to USA from isreal fully booked.

Israel has been dying to teach Iran a big lesson since, it was America that was holding them back. They should attack Israel and see whether Iran will survive one week. The Israeli air force alone will destroy Iran. They don't even need ground forces.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by 27Pushing30: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
czarr:
Lol, anger and ego can make one take some stupid decisions.....they should do like the eiye cult group in Nigeria that doesn't revenge until the enemy starts a fight with another enemy and then they strike.... so the enemy wouldn't know they struck and would keep fighting the other people.

Lol you obviously don’t understand frat.. any group wey run matter e dey spread.

You no know say espionage sef Dey happen for system matter? Stinking
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Kevinsamba: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
You bin dey make sense until......
Gertyman:
The way people run here to comment wonders me. If ya'll thinks Iran is a match to US, ya'll have been brainwashed. If Iran is saying they will retaliate ya'll think will make US piss for body ya'll joking. Go and research internet and browse Operation Praying Martis 1988

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Praying_Mantis .

See what US did to Iran. It can only takes the coalition of Russia China and Iran to match half of US military might.

US controls the blue waters. What gives Russia and China a leverage to the US is nuclear weapon. Coz its casualties is unimaginable. Iran only relies on assymetric war. Israel knows how to handle that. Iran has caused US many casualties in the past.

All the way from Lebanon bombing of US marines in 1983, US embassy attack in Kuwait etc.

And I thought some people will talked about how US messed up coalition of Russian mercenaries, Iranian armies and Syrian Armies in 2018.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/battle-syria-us-russian-mercenaries-commandos-islamic-state-a8370781.html%3famp

If none of you don't know about all these and ya'll running your mouth.. Then stuck only to Buhari stuffs. You have no idea of world politics.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by philip0906(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Tell Aviv is a big No!
Unless Iran is ready to sign it death warrant...
Just chest beating from them...They will NEVER attack Tel Aviv.

Lol...America has done damage to them, they're still identifying 35 potential places to hit...lol Jokers!!

5 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Germi9: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
If you want to Shoot, Shoot don't talk

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Sexyjigga(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
War can't give life...it can only take it away
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
Culin:

Are you seriously asking what Isreal's got to do with this fight? Looool.

Yes I am, if I'm not mistaken, U.S killed whatever his name is, so tell me what Isreal's part is, since you obviously know.

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by DexterousOne(m): 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
This Trump move is a very silly move

How on earth do you conduct an air strike that kills a govt official

This is no rogue like say Osama

A fvcking govt official.....

And stupid Nigerians will be hailing and supporting foolishness without thinking

If there were air strike that killed Buratai or Ihejirika and a foreign govt is boasting about it on TV
You really think Nigeria will just be looking?

You guys should use your brain

9 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Ewedegubbler: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
Guestlander:

The current crisis was manufactured by Trump to divert attention from his coming impeachment trial. He doesn't care about anybody. This killing will put a lot of Americans in danger.

I guess you have been watching and consuming a whole lot of crap from CNN. which impeachment trial, you mean the one that the dems have suddenly refused to send over to the senate? Abeg go shit for Bush and clean nyash with plantain leaf jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Pentasoft1978: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please someone should help me beg Iran not to tamper with any of the strip clubs in Las Vegas.

But Donald Trump should stop this fvckery.
If he wants to fight terror, he should channel his energy on Boko Haram. Why jeopardize the peace of the world by attacking Iran; a nuke nation that shows and knows no mercy.

I am not in support of the murder of dedicated General.
The truth be told, he violated the sovereignty of Iran and he is solely responsible for whatever repercussions it brings.

America does not need Trump as President.
They should impeach Donald Trump and vote in Okezie Ikpeazu since they love stupidity.
Guy, I am so sorry to say this, you need to go back to school. America and israel combine can erase Iran from the world Map. it's an act of stupidity for you to start mentioning possible location to strike, to think US and Israel are fool. America and Israel can fight nuclear war undefeated. who told you Israel and US don't have nuclear weapon.? let Iran kill a single American soldiers and U will see war ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
Gertyman:
The way people run here to comment wonders me. If ya'll thinks Iran is a match to US, ya'll have been brainwashed. If Iran is saying they will retaliate ya'll think will make US piss for body ya'll joking. Go and research internet and browse Operation Praying Martis 1988

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Praying_Mantis .

See what US did to Iran. It can only takes the coalition of Russia China and Iran to match half of US military might.

US controls the blue waters. What gives Russia and China a leverage to the US is nuclear weapon. Coz its casualties is unimaginable. Iran only relies on assymetric war. Israel knows how to handle that. Iran has caused US many casualties in the past.

All the way from Lebanon bombing of US marines in 1983, US embassy attack in Kuwait etc.

And I thought some people will talked about how US messed up coalition of Russian mercenaries, Iranian armies and Syrian Armies in 2018.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/battle-syria-us-russian-mercenaries-commandos-islamic-state-a8370781.html%3famp

If none of you don't know about all these and ya'll running your mouth.. Then stuck only to Buhari stuffs. You have no idea of world politics.

Russia and China Equal to half of US's Capacity?
stop this joke pls, Russia alone can stand up to the US, stop being biased...
Russia is just lying low but dont underrate them pls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by blessingsonflee(f): 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
My own be say when them Dey pass missiles make one no mistakenly fall for my roof o . embarassed cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by nlPoster: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ijaycool:
Without any form of disrespect, my question really is,
Why do Nigerians with one of the most unstable Governments ever, so engrossed by this matter? There seem to be some kind of enthusiasm in Nigerians concerning this issue

Enthusiasm?
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Justpassingby2(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
12inchess:

NATO ke? What is NATO. Everyone is tired of war abeg.What benefit does war bring? All the commonwealth nations and the Tiralleau from WW 2, and what was their benefit from the war? The U. S is on their own on this one. The body language of the allied forces says they are not interested in an unnecessary conflict. This is not 1940s were all nations fought under one flag against the Nazis. Most nations now are more focused on peace, prosperity, economic and technological progress and sustainable green environment for their people. Life is too sweet with Netflix and Star wars Battlefront 2 multiplayer and no one wants to lose a child. I heard a U. S diplomat say it's the world against Iran. However, it's more and more looking like the world against U. S because if all the U. S allies are saying the war is not in their interests then the U. S miscalculated on this one. They just put all their nationals abroad especially in the middle east in unncessary danger. It's beginning to like even the middle easterners are tired of their presence there.

US don't need the whole allied. .. US and Israel is enough to clear all the gbogbo oloriburuku rubbish nation out... make dem touch anything related to Israel dem you will know the definition of desert... don't be surprised, e fit be say n.a. Israel go start the massacre first

5 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by undefeateds: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Guestlander:

The current crisis was manufactured by Trump to divert attention from his coming impeachment trial. He doesn't care about anybody. This killing will put a lot of Americans in danger.
foolishness of the first order, u need sense bro
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Bemurzsiorghra(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2020

1 Share

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by domesifa(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Unperturbed Trump

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Legalcriminal: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
On behalf of all those who want American dead, I hereby present 50 millions Nigeria troops.

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by 77up(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
mrsteel:
Hahaha I laugh Iran
Na USA all these ones wan follow play rough play? I sorry for them...what do they have to match US when it comes to war?
only if you know , but since you don't know .
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by EdiskyHarry: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
most Nigerians are thinking that USA will be too strong for Iran, the fact that politics has killed and taken everything in Africa does not mean that other countries are not researching extensively in science and technology, this Iran everyone is looking down on might even have a strong powerful Nuclear plant that can also cause a serious damage to USA. end will tell, USA should know that this is not the era of Iraq that they invaded with little resistance.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Ikangfreshers: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Iranian identifies 35 US targets for retaliatory strikes after General Soleimani’s death

See More Photos Below;

News Source: http://eseem.icu/iranian-identifies-35-us-targets-for-retaliatory-strikes-after-general-soleimanis-death

1 Share

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by mu2sa2: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Isreal has succesfully built and now owns state of the art missile defence systems that can effectively handle almost all types of Missiles.
An all-out war in the middle east wont be funny. If US decides to bomb out iran, the Shiites all over the world will see it as a war against them. Hezbollah is surely going to empty its stockpile of rockects and missiles into isreal - no defence system can stop thousands of such projectiles coming at the same time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Strait of hormuz is the best bet. Being that 25 percent of global hydrocarbon supply passes thru there. Most Iran scenario sims have them rigging the passageway with naval mines and kamikaze speedboat maneuvres on US military and Western commercial vessels. Small mobile aqua units to hit and run on massive American targets. Upset flow of US activity more than actually confront them.

Either way, we stand to gain. As Brent will defibitely pick up an extra 10 to 15 usd in the case of any escalation. Given, the uncertainty that would accompany such a situation. What do we call this one; soleimani oil windfall or US-Iran crisis windfall. Let us use this right tho. Let it not be like IBB 1991.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Correcto: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nothing like world war 3. Iran is not a super power. The highest you will see is another gulf war.
PMBfirstson:
The international bodys really needs to come together now, if they truely stand for peace, to find a possible measure to settle this iran and usa dispute...because i foresee WW3...
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Justpassingby2(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
blessingsonflee:
My own be say when them Dey pass missiles make one no mistakenly fall for my roof o . embarassed cry
I for like make e land for sambisa naija whitehouse

3 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by openmine(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please someone should help me beg Iran not to tamper with any of the strip clubs in Las Vegas.

But Donald Trump should stop this fvckery.
If he wants to fight terror, he should channel his energy on Boko Haram. Why jeopardize the peace of the world by attacking Iran; a nuke nation that shows and knows no mercy.

I am not in support of the murder of dedicated General.
The truth be told, he violated the sovereignty of Iran and he is solely responsible for whatever repercussions it brings.

America does not need Trump as President.
They should impeach Donald Trump and vote in Okezie Ikpeazu since they love stupidity.
This your madness don enter advanced stage....hope you don take your drugs this evening?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online / Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) / Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.