Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death (78507 Views)

Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by czarr(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
27Pushing30:

Lol you obviously don’t understand frat.. any group wey run matter e dey spread.

You no know say espionage sef Dey happen for system matter? Stinking
i no be cultist, I no dey do cultist things, na my guy play me the tape.....stinking...instead make I be cultist, e go better make I join Ogboni or even army...mr cultist where your award
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Bestbeelieve: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hope they wont start screaming for epp wen e happen! i do not support Trumps actions but i believe Iran should proceed with a calm head! He who lives by the sword..........It goes around surely!
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Shaprara: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ikangfreshers:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7851623/amp/Iranian-identifies-35-targets-retaliatory-strikes-General-Soleimanis-death.html

Lol, I’m just laughing, Why should the world be surprised by this news like it’s some developing story. Iran of course has a number of US facilities on target before now and has targeted US installments before now. They should go ahead with it at least openly they will admit it’s them.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by nlPoster: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nigerians dont appreciate what it is to not live in fear.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by golddust6000(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
careytommy37:
Trump and the Republican hawks will be happy to use this as an excuse to send Iran back to the stoneage
has America won any war? The answer is NO, has Iran won any war? The answer is yes. So if it’s become a betting tip which one will you choose to win your betting slip?

3 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Bestbeelieve: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ijaycool:
Without any form of disrespect, my question really is,
Why do Nigerians with one of the most unstable Governments ever, so engrossed by this matter? There seem to be some kind of enthusiasm in Nigerians concerning this issue

Simple!Nigerians are social commentators......
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by salford1: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
This is starting to look like a war has just been declared. Only thing remaining is for other countries to start picking sides in settling scores. Ammunition companies in Russia and the states will be cashing in big time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Ijaycool(f): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
nlPoster:

Enthusiasm?

Yes sir, ENTHUSIASM.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Mccullum: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
This will be terrible as the world powers need to quickly interven because the total escalation will affect the world economically as strait of homs is strategic routes for the oil vessels and Iran will use it as an instrument of war against enemies.
I pray it doesn't turn to full war.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Chebs212(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
All this should just be limited to their territory .[/quote]don't tell me you're afraid already
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Cutehector(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pls one of the drones should locate one place...
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Godi25(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=sotall post=85503492] undecided

Let them attack the one in Tel Aviv

I wan make Israel join the fight[/quote
LOL... Iran go buy market b dat ooo
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by xcelentattitude(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamasta:
One thing is certain the whole of Iran is under surveillance by the US in case of incasity and if not that US has strong intelligence just look at how a top military general is brought down without noise but our military here is yet to kill Shekau that is on level 6.

Lets just observe how things play out

Hmm... Level 6 shocked

Is he a civil servant

Looks like you know more about him than the rest of us undecided

Please do enlighten us, let's benefit from your immense wealth of knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by careytommy37(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
Smile4daddy:

e]
for how long are you going to praise American soon or later you shall see how it shall fall down. don't underrates the power of idiots when they are in numbers

Idiots should put their money where their mouth is by taking up arms against then FG in solidarity with el-zakzaky. bubu will be glad to do the needful. cool
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Jamorezzi: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
If you have targets, you dont need to talk about them , you should know the Americans so well
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Openbusiness: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
Donald Trump just signed a $738 billion military defense budget last month, one of the biggest defense budgets in history. If Iran should do anyhow, they will see anyhow. Trump doesn't joke about America. Even Saudi Arabia has been behaving themselves since Trump became President cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
most Nigerians are thinking that USA will be too strong for Iran, the fact that politics has killed and taken everything in Africa does not mean that other countries are not researching extensively in science and technology, this Iran everyone is looking down on might even have a strong powerful Nuclear plant that can also cause a serious damage to USA. end will tell, USA should know that this is not the era of Iraq that they invaded with little resistance.
Oga leave that thing, I know that the fact that the US has remained a global super power for so long has become rather boring, monopolistic and repetitive hence raising room to doubt their true capabilities.
But the truth is dat US remains infallible as long as Iran is concerned ... US has a military budget 35× larger than that of Iran.
It will be a walk over for them.
Sad as it is to admit cause America is definitely no saint.

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by salford1: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
Jamorezzi:
If you have targets, you dont need to talk about them , you should know the Americans so well
It could be a decoy. They would have different targets.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by olaswim: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
We all are watching them
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Lamasta(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
xcelentattitude:

Hmm... Level 6 shocked

Is he a civil servant

Looks like you know more about him than the rest of us undecided

Please do enlighten us, let's benefit from your immense wealth of knowledge.

What is this one saying?
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by chigoizie7(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Tel Aviv ? Inside Israel ? Then Iran is gone be that.

1 Like

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Laurene: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Subzero047:

What other Muslim country?

Iran is the most powerful Muslim country
paskistan and Saudi Arabia days hi!
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by 8stargeneral: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Mb2 action film loading.....
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by KushLyon(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
All of you looking for World War 3, shey y'all know that Africa is between US and Iran? Them go use here as battlefield

2 Likes

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by H2ho(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Scripted Movie grin
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Nthrone(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
27Pushing30:

Lol you obviously don’t understand frat.. any group wey run matter e dey spread.

You no know say espionage sef Dey happen for system matter? Stinking

Em dey learn...em no know say, every frat get signature. I think what he is trying to say is ally, frats do ally with other frats to fight bigger frats , but in this case I doubt Russia will go to war with Iran.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by salford1: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
Guestlander:

The current crisis was manufactured by Trump to divert attention from his coming impeachment trial. He doesn't care about anybody. This killing will put a lot of Americans in danger.
I hope his kids would be drafted into the war.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by TwentyOnePilots(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please someone should help me beg Iran not to tamper with any of the strip clubs in Las Vegas.

But Donald Trump should stop this fvckery.
If he wants to fight terror, he should channel his energy on Boko Haram. Why jeopardize the peace of the world by attacking Iran; a nuke nation that shows and knows no mercy.

I am not in support of the murder of a dedicated General.
The truth be told, he violated the sovereignty of Iran and he is solely responsible for whatever repercussions it brings.

America does not need Trump as President.
They should impeach Donald Trump and vote in Okezie Ikpeazu since they love stupidity.

1 Share

Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by atobs4real(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
PMBfirstson:
The international bodys really needs to come together now, if they truely stand for peace, to find a possible measure to settle this iran and usa dispute...because i foresee WW3...
World War III or not.... Trust me, they are only jumping to the lagoon. What is Iran's experience about war?
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by careytommy37(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
golddust6000:
has America won any war? The answer is NO, has Iran won any war? The answer is yes. So if it’s become a betting tip which one will you choose to win your betting slip?

Take your L and go in peace.
Terrorist sympathiser
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Correcto: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
Trump is just a decision maker, I am certain he was even advised to do so. The intelligence community in USa already got plans ahead of Iran. I only pity Iran.
Guestlander:

The current crisis was manufactured by Trump to divert attention from his coming impeachment trial. He doesn't care about anybody. This killing will put a lot of Americans in danger.
Re: Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death by Nthrone(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
golddust6000:

I put it to you that you are Muslim...my dear Wake up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online / Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) / Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.