Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Who Can Give Correct Treatment For Diabetes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Can Give Correct Treatment For Diabetes (373 Views)

STC30 - A Cure For Diabetes,hypertension, Hypo Tension, Arthritis, Fibroid, Etc / 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It / Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Give Correct Treatment For Diabetes by azeezo(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Show me the right place for diabetes cure permanently.
Re: Who Can Give Correct Treatment For Diabetes by healthserve(m): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
Managed. Not cured per se. But managed. If you want this I can direct you
Re: Who Can Give Correct Treatment For Diabetes by psucc(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
Honestly there is no outright cure or for now it has not been known.

Though i learnt from my church Deacon that his relative was cured. I am trying to establish a contact with the man(who was cured) for onward link to the doctor(herbalist).

For now the said patient is bereaved and we are just waiting for him to round up the obsequies of his late wife before.
Re: Who Can Give Correct Treatment For Diabetes by Healthyway15: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
azeezo:

Diabetes is a serious condition to treat, but it's curable when treated the right medication. Unfortunately, there has been no conventional medicine lately to cure diabetes.

Well... For more knowledge on diabetes, its causes and symptoms, and the proper treatment of diabetes, you can check the link below :

https://www.nairaland.com/5541150/looking-right-treatment-diabetes

Thank you!
Re: Who Can Give Correct Treatment For Diabetes by Charles042: 12:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Diabetes cure might be difficult to get, however, there are some foods that can help someone prevent being diabetic. I recommend the following article, 20 food for combating diabetes.

read it up and get solution https://beautyhealthlifestyles.com/2017/07/07/top-20-foods-for-combating-diabetes/
Re: Who Can Give Correct Treatment For Diabetes by nazzyon(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2020
Don't self medicate:

Medical Outreach

FREE CONSULTATION
Cost for all the test combined is less than N20,000

From 5th January - 31st January, 2020

www.amethysthospital.com

www.instagram.com/amethysthospital

Re: Who Can Give Correct Treatment For Diabetes by Coded2(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
why not contact me on my PHONE number below get this product and thank God everyday of your life

Re: Who Can Give Correct Treatment For Diabetes by monmark02: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
For your diabetes all you just need is a stem cell therapy supplement called stc30
Contact me 09063164777

Re: Who Can Give Correct Treatment For Diabetes by ppeessuu: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
The only way to cure diabetes is to restore ur stomach acid to the normal level (ph 1 or 2)
Re: Who Can Give Correct Treatment For Diabetes by 2Ballz(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
ppeessuu:
The only way to cure diabetes is to restore ur stomach acid to the normal level (ph 1 or 2)
Class for yourself you know book.
Re: Who Can Give Correct Treatment For Diabetes by Ijebusomaada: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
azeezo:
Try traditional Chinese medicine, it lowers blood sugar level and has curative effects.

If you like, I can give you more info on which and where to get, just quote this reply

(1) (Reply)

Calls For ‘virginity Repair’ Surgery To Be Banned / Coronavirus In Nigeria: Blame Our Govt / Buy Vaginal Tightening Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.