Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

PhysicsQED , Why The Ibo Cancel The Mid West Region, Jaja Opobo was an Igboman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PhysicsQED , Why The Ibo Cancel The Mid West Region, Jaja Opobo was an Igboman (727 Views)

Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman / APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos / PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PhysicsQED , Why The Ibo Cancel The Mid West Region, Jaja Opobo was an Igboman by Becomrich11: 1:09am On Dec 03, 2010

Re: PhysicsQED , Why The Ibo Cancel The Mid West Region, Jaja Opobo was an Igboman by Becomrich11: 1:20am On Dec 03, 2010
onlytruth , you dey ok
Re: PhysicsQED , Why The Ibo Cancel The Mid West Region, Jaja Opobo was an Igboman by Becomrich11: 1:28am On Dec 03, 2010
l
Re: PhysicsQED , Why The Ibo Cancel The Mid West Region, Jaja Opobo was an Igboman by ChineduEZ: 2:24am On Dec 03, 2010
Worst impression of BR iv seen so far
Re: PhysicsQED , Why The Ibo Cancel The Mid West Region, Jaja Opobo was an Igboman by Becomrich11: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2010
i dont get you
Re: PhysicsQED , Why The Ibo Cancel The Mid West Region, Jaja Opobo was an Igboman by Becomrich11: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2010
this is how I think state would vote for or against the 6 zone. The hausa/fulani are going to vote against because it put the hausa/fulani in bauchi and gombe at a disadvantage. The Yorubas are going to vote against because it put the Yorubas in kwara and kogi state at a disadvantage. It put taraba and adamawa too at a disadvantage. ask danjuma.

So as long as you continue to shout 6 zone, they continue to hate you.

I dont think you are serious. The idea of the igbo creating the 6 zone with abacha had nothing to do with help the southern minority. But more to do with igbos getting more of the national cake, they assume that they could manipulate the system if they were in 2 zone.

If the national cake was shared, they were going to get it in two ways.

The igbos never cared how others nigeria felt at that time. look I am telling if they have give the taraba and adamawa that option to pick where they would have been. They would not be in the north east.

I live in adamawa. Like many adamawa people have been trying to show you. most people in adamawa are ethnics minority. But the Ekwueme group never care where people from adamawa or taraba would prefer to be. I am telling adamawa and taraba state would have been part of the north centre if they were give that right. How can you force what they where not part of on them.

Now, you can see what happen to Bukola saraki. Kwara state. Do you want to tell me, if there were more Yoruba people in that north panel , that atiku would win. No, Atiku would loss. because the Ekwueme group never care about where the people of kwara and kogi would prefer to be. They never allowed the people to make that decision.

Now the 6 zone put Amachie or odili into disadvantage. Even thier next generation and even bukola next generation can never become president of nigeria. Is that a fair system . No. You dont create zones for your own selfish purpose, and that is what the Ekwueme group did and because they wanted it by force, Abacha put people into jail over it.

Their are hausa fulani in bauchi , you claim they are from north west. you put them into disadvantage. What it means is that Yugada and all fulani hausa next generation in that area can never be president of Nigeria.

We are look at the satellite picture. I am telling you over 90% of the people in the east from satellite picture area are mostly igbo. I dont want to over state it. I would even have said 95%, but not to over state it. If I am telling lies, there are nigerian all over the world look at the pictures too. they should all been in one zone. Bayelsa and ijaws should not be in the east, yes I agree with that.

If you notice this. The only people who talk of 6 zone in Nigeria are the igbos. Majority of nigerian do not see themself coming from any of the 6 zone. You have never heard of the North west or North east summit meeting or governor meeting or that nonsense. It is only the igbos that is talking of 6 zones that is not constitutional because it is to thier own advantages, which is selfish really.

And you can not force 6 zones on majority of nigeria who do not believe in the 6 zone. I am telling majority do not believe in it.

The igbos has seen how Wayo turn against them. Ijaw man is president. Wayo kill wayo.

every nigerian should have the same right. We dont want a system to put some nigerian into disadvantage.

You are telling people from Bauchi, gombe, adamawa,taraba,kwara, kogi etc that they cant be president of nigeria. what type of system is that.

(1) (Reply)

Wikileaks:us Embassy Cables: Us Seeks Replacement Of Un Special Envoy To Burma / Corruption And I, By Atiku / 23,000 Policemen For Delta Gov Rerun - A Test Case For The New Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.