Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community (900 Views)

Forex Volatility Index Daily Signals / Binary/forex/volatility Indicator / Brexit Is Shaking The Markets. Volatility Cash Outs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community by ohiomoba16(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
Have you heard about FOREX the biggest market in the world with over 3 trillion dollars trading volume(I don't need to do all this I guess we are not beginners) but if you're trust me this this place you need to be. join our masters class(ebooks, videos, working stratrgies) taught by professional/institutional traders and learn how to trade the market with the right knowledge and skills. we will also be having a class by march at ikeja, we are also affiliated with a brokage company(hantech global).
we also help in account managements so if you are a live trader but you have not being making profit, you are frustrated because you've not being making profit or you are busy with something esle...we trade for you or fund a real account and we trade it 24/7 at the end we share the profit 60:40. make money this 2020 all from the comfort of your house and on your phone or pc ��
for more enquires: 07037345685 07087773380 paulohiomoba@gmail.com
https:///FGqlk49Ui1e9pmr1baVmS3

Re: Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community by ohiomoba16(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
There is a saying that nothing great goes for free, it is more effective if money is attached to it. we currently have a community of traders and a proven system that works, so clear your convictions now.

1 Like

Re: Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community by ohuatc(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2020
ohiomoba16:
There is a saying that nothing great goes for free, it is more effective if money is attached to it. we currently have a community a trades and a proven system that works, so clear your convictions now.
Have you observed of recent the high influx of scammers into the forex business ? What is the way out? We must protect this great and respected business, that is now fast losing its credibility.

1 Like

Re: Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community by Fxmanager(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
ohuatc:

Have you observed of recent the high influx of scammers into the forex business ? What is the way out? We must protect this great and respected business, that is now fast losing its credibility.
We are happy to know that you are interested in finding a way out, a way to protect this great and respected business, that is now fast loosing its credibility. We and you believe that they should be a united decision and resolution that every trader/fund manager, trading signal providers, forex mentors/coach's and trainers that open a thread, offering any of the above service must link the members of this forum to his/her/their updated trading performance track record from fxblue.com or most importantly myfxbook.com carrying the name of the service offered.
Re: Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community by pushups44: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
There is plenty of money to be made in trading, but I prefer intermediate to long-term investments because the markets are filled with software bots that shake away small investors. Regardless of your time horizon, it is important to study the dynamics of the market - both technical and fundamental analysis. I recommend that people be careful of those who promise big returns. People need to understand that the majority of traders fail due to poor money management and strategy. In my view, the longer the time horizon as an investor, the less you are vulnerable to a few whales manipulating the markets. But to each their own. Some people succeed by scalping or making daily trades.
Re: Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community by ohiomoba16(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2020
ohuatc:

Yh true but there are ways to detect scam
First check out the trading company, make research about them, setup a physical meeting if possible, check their past records i.e past trades, history, losses made, profit, ask, Seek to talk to one of their beneficiaries and finally detest from too high profit or should I say scam ROI, I noticed from past conversation with my clients, they were duped from schemes that was promising 200-100% ROI in weeks they jump at it, yes the forest market is lucrative and it is very possible, but this kind of profit is too risky the trading platform might even be positive but crash because of the pressure of meeting such high target, I once had a conversation with a client and he was asking 30k ROI from a 10k investment imagine. you want to get rich fast why not learn how this trading guys do it, enroll for a masters class because trust me there is backend in forex and only a few know about this so there is a system for professional/institutional traders then you can set the terms for your self and set your profit limit yourself and also your loss limit.
Re: Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community by ohiomoba16(m): 11:07am On Jan 30, 2020
A student of mine is making a lot of progress, are you still doubting when people is making a lot of money.

Re: Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community by baroun04(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
I love to learn, but the risk scare is neck gripping
Re: Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community by ohiomoba16(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
Yh it's very risky but with the river tools and strategy it's possible to maintain awesome trades that's when to enter and exit the market this is something few people know
Re: Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community by ohiomoba16(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
baroun04:
I love to learn, but the risk scare is neck gripping
Yh it's very risky but with the river tools and strategy it's possible to maintain awesome trades that's when to enter and exit the market this is something few people know

(1) (Reply)

Make Good Money Every Ten Days During This Lockd.. Join Sairui Business Today... / Does Anyone Here Know Anything About The 'ITS VIRUS SOFTWARE" ? / A Friend Lost Money In Edai Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.