Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ethereum The Second Highest Cryptocurrency Start Making Millions - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ethereum The Second Highest Cryptocurrency Start Making Millions (886 Views)

Understanding Ethereum: The Future Of Decentralized Technology / BTC The Highest Cryptocurrency Start Mining Fast BTC No Fee / Easy Way To Earn Bitcoin... The Highest Cryptocurrency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethereum The Second Highest Cryptocurrency Start Making Millions by dopedan(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is all about *Ethereum* A Smart contract between *Million money* and *trust crypto wallet*
Ethereum is a digital cryptocurrency like bitcoin. in fact it is the second highest after bitcoin. Here, we mine Ethereum through a referral program. Mining of Ethereum means purchasing a certain amount (by mode of registration) and growing it to designated number of Ethereum. It starts with a one time payment of (4k) then you are on your way to mining.
Still on this platform, there are 10 stages after which you start all over again(that is if you wish). Now to attain a level, it requires a certain number of referred persons. And note that you are paid per level. The amount you earn in each level differs. In fact as you advance in level, your profit becomes higher higher. I am going higher . and better better . I will send a breakdown of the requirements for each level and the profit.. But I must tell you (the profit is very enticing) But this is not a get rich quick scheme. But always focus on the big picture. We are a team. I believe you will join us too. That way the refer won't be a problem. Together we can do it.
Re: Ethereum The Second Highest Cryptocurrency Start Making Millions by dopedan(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
YOU ARE WELCOME TO ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN SMART CONTRACT (MILLION.MONEY)

*THIS IS HOW MILLION MONEY SMART CONTRACT WORKS*

�����

*You need a total of 5 levels[62 donators] , with every member signing up with only 0.03 ether($6) and bringing only 2 people.*

������

LEVEL 1
*2 people who you invite or who come as spillover to you donate 0.03 ether each to you. You get 0.06 ether. You use 0.05 ether to buy level 2 and you remain with 0.01 ether as profit.*

������

LEVEL 2

*The 4 people recruited by your 2 people will donate to your level 2. Each will donate 0.05 ether to you and you will get a total of 0.2 ethereum. You will then use 0.1 ethereum to upgrade to level 3 and you will remain with 0.1 ethereum as profit.*

������

LEVEL 3

*The 8 people recruited by the 4 should donate to you 0.1 ethereum each that total is 0.8 ethereum. You will use 0.4 ethereum to upgrade to level 4 and you will keep 0.4 ethereum as profit.*

������

LEVEL 4

*The 16 people recruited by the 8 people will donate to you 0.4 ethereum each totalling to 6.4 ethereum. You will use 1 ethereum to upgrade to level 5 and you will keep 5.4 ethereum as profit.*

������

Level 5.

*32 people recruited by the 16 will contribute to you 1 ethereum each thats totalling to 32 ethereum. You will use 2.5 ethereum to donate to level 6 and you will keep 29.5 ethereum as profit.*

������

*PHASE 2*

LEVEL 6

*The 2 people who donated to your level 1, will again donate 2.5 ether each to you and you will get 5 ether.*
*You will then donate the 5 ether to level 7.*

������

LEVEL 7

*4 people recruited by your 2 people again donate 5 ethereum each thus making a total of 20 ethereum. You use 10 to upgrade to level 8 and keep 10 ethereum.*

������

LEVEL 8
*8 people recruited by your 4 donate 10 ether to you making a total of 80 ethereum. You use 20 for level 9 and keep 60 ethereum as profit.*

������

LEVEL 9

*16 people recruited by your 8 donate 20 ether each thus making 320 ether. You donate 40 ether to level 10 and keep 280 ethereum as profit.*

������

Level 10

*Get 40 ether from 32 people and keep all the money(1280 ethereum)*

*Total profit = 1665 ethereum*

������

*Join Our Telegram Group today and begin building our business.��

Invite people from all over the world to join our team. Good luck.*
Re: Ethereum The Second Highest Cryptocurrency Start Making Millions by dopedan(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Etherum was worth 40k last month and today it is worth 90k and still increasing in value because of its demand if you are interested in investing drop your whatsapp number lets use this lockdown to make our selves millionaires.
If you didn’t get the chance to buy bitcoin when it was low here is an opportunity to start with another leading cryptocurrency start now it is affordable don’t start regretting later some people have bought houses and cars using this platform just an investment of 4k is needed then you get two people to get two people then d circle goes on its team work. Ps this is for those who are not comfortable with their current situation so if u want this to work u have to be serious i will drop a group link for interested persons, d earlier d better

Re: Ethereum The Second Highest Cryptocurrency Start Making Millions by dopedan(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Text my whatsapp number on my signature for more info
Re: Ethereum The Second Highest Cryptocurrency Start Making Millions by dopedan(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Men are cashing out

(1) (Reply)

Why Give Your Money To Scammers, Earn 30,000 NGN Monthly / How Do I Raise Money With My Android Phone? / Come In Binance Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.