Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,083 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. (1743 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) / Sanwo-Olu Unveils 2021 Greater Lagos Fiesta, Tasks Lagosians On Suport / Aisha Buhari: I Will Suport Female Political Aspirants From Any Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by rolly44: 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
With all indications goodluck ebele jonathan is coming back in 2023, on the platform of apc, 2023 is going to the sourth, sourth. Lets wait and see, buhari is ready to hand over power back to goodluck janathan after eigth years of buhari, that is the agreement. For those who think power is going to the west read buharis lips.
Re: Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by obiekunie2: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
rolly44:
With all indications goodluck ebele jonathan is coming back in 2023, on the platform of apc, 2023 is going to the sourth, sourth. Lets wait and see, buhari is ready to hand over power back to goodluck janathan after eigth years of buhari, that is the agreement. For those who think power is going to the west read buharis lips.

damn it!

i thought i was the only one that heard this in abuja today!

the thing is i heard this from a fulani man!

he said goodluck has shown them loyalty and that he is the only man they can trust from the entire south!

he started reeling out the things good luck did for the north!

then he concluded it all by saying he is the only Nigerian president both from the north and south to ever build a school for the almajiri!

HE SAID THAT AFTER THEIR MEETING IN KADUNA, THE NORTH DECIDED THAT THEY WILL GIVE THE PRESIDENCY BACK TO GOODLUCK TO COMPLETE HIS TENURE!

THEY SAID HE HAS THE CAPABILITY TO NOT JUST UNITE NIGERIANS BUT TO CARRY EVERYBODY ALONG.

AM JUST WATCHING SHA!
Re: Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by enm(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
So that you people will finish him totally abi? Let him be and enjoy his largess in peace with his family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by WonderManly(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
rolly44:

Re: Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by Timileyin1234(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
Come back and to come and finish the treasury

1 Like

Re: Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by kufre2010(m): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Op be more concern about Buhari third term, El-rufai or another Fulani man coming out for president. Fulani's no go hand over power to south. It's their birthright.

2 Likes

Re: Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by MrPolitics: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
GEJ can’t contest. The constitutional amendment by the 8th NASS already prevents him from contesting for office again

2 Likes

Re: Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by yarimo(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
rolly44:
GOODLUCK Jonathan to contest in APC?

Re: Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by IduNaOba: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
My question is
WHAT DOES IT MATTER?
Nwanne the people who have been there since 60 years what changes did they bring?.
How is their states faring let alone region.

2 Likes

Re: Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by slimfit1(m): 9:31am On Jan 05, 2020
Osinbajo or Sowore thank you.
Re: Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by sammyj: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2020
On what ground if I may ask. Are we now going to replace a tested failure with the current one. Who do us in Nigeria!! undecided
Re: Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by Lanretoye(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2020
Nobody it worth being president in your house abi,your roundabout dey make you dizzy.

1 Like

Re: Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by ORIENTATION101: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2020
rolly44:
oponu saraki 8th Senate Constitutional amendment says any vice president that finish the tenure as acting president will only be eligible to contest once.
In summary Gej can't contest for presidency again
Next time don't listen to beer parlour discussions again cos obviously u re ignorant of the the Constitution amendment of last Senate.
Re: Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by Chikpat(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2020
Jonathan will never be president again. The level of damage his presidency did us as a nation is such that the courts should be contemplating jailing him and recovering all the Jonathan's and their cronies looted. This news is simply stupid

1 Like

Re: Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by Abohboy: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
rolly44:

Should it not be someone like Peter obi or Dave umahi
Re: Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by juman(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Why not you or me.

Why jonathan again?

1 Like

Re: Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by Sirjamo: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
obiekunie2:

damn it!

he said goodluck has shown them loyalty and that he is the only man they can trust from the entire south!

then he concluded it all by saying he is the only Nigerian president both from the north and south to ever build a school for the almajiri!

HE SAID THAT AFTER THEIR MEETING IN KADUNA, THE NORTH DECIDED THAT THEY WILL GIVE THE PRESIDENCY BACK TO GOODLUCK TO COMPLETE HIS TENURE!

THEY SAID HE HAS THE CAPABILITY TO NOT JUST UNITE NIGERIANS BUT TO CARRY EVERYBODY ALONG.

AM JUST WATCHING SHA!
In which pepper soup joint did you meet the Fulani man that told you all that?

1 Like

Re: Please Suport Goodluck For President 2023. by noleflendum: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
obiekunie2:

damn it!

AM JUST WATCHING SHA!
IPOB thug amaka

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Allowed Rtd Gen. Buhari To Be Our President At This Time? / Any ‘Tinubu boys’ outside the South-West? - Lekan Sote / See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.