Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

New Year : Everyone Should Develop Their Ethinic Region - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Year : Everyone Should Develop Their Ethinic Region (1377 Views)

Joseph Daudu: Northern Governors Should Develop Economies Not Bicker Over VAT / Northern Governors Should Develop Their Own Resources, Says Baba- Ahmed / Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Year : Everyone Should Develop Their Ethinic Region by Osaze007: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
helinues:

Did you agree that Azikwe was also a coward for kicking against the secession?

Baba no respond again
Re: New Year : Everyone Should Develop Their Ethinic Region by jamjo: 12:53am On Jan 14, 2020
Osaze007:
In this new year everyone should develop their region to avoid being insulted or treated like a plague

Each geopolitical zone should focus on developing their territories chikena

With money from which region? I love your idea but for that to happen you will agree with me that your suggestion will work well if each region should keep at least 50/60% of the resources found in their region.

1 Like

Re: New Year : Everyone Should Develop Their Ethinic Region by Osaze007: 1:42am On Jan 14, 2020
jamjo:

With money from which region? I love your idea but for that to happen you will agree with me that your suggestion will work well if each region should keep at least 50/60% of the resources found in their region.

Agreed watch how iPods with disagree as nothing comes out of that red mud
Ss has oil
Sw has taxes and industries
Re: New Year : Everyone Should Develop Their Ethinic Region by jamjo: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2020
Osaze007:

Agreed watch how iPods with disagree as nothing comes out of that red mud
Ss has oil
Sw has taxes and industries

Why all the name-calling, anyway let me burst your bubble I am a bonified Igbo man and I am proud of my red mud.
Re: New Year : Everyone Should Develop Their Ethinic Region by GuyWise(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2020
jamjo:

Why all the name-calling, anyway let me burst your bubble I am a bonified Igbo man and I am proud of my red mud.
Yoruba still live in mud houses (which you can never find anywhere in Igbo land) with rusted roof...

If you see the condition of these houses I am talking about, you'll not even allow your dog to sleep in one.

Red mud in SE is caused by natural disaster which you can found anywhere around the world.

You can never see anyone sleeping in mud houses in Igbo land unlike yorobat land
Re: New Year : Everyone Should Develop Their Ethinic Region by adekolaelect(m): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2020
Tranquillity360:
But why are yorubas and hausafulanis afraid of standing on their own as a country.

Who is fooling who.

bcs you people can't do anything alone .how can we support your freedom when you can't only develop you region ? We will support you when you people go back to your region for development .what make it difficult for you to dominate and develop your region make it difficult for Yoruba to support your stupid freedom .

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Hero Of Biafra War / Nnamdi Kanu Is Live Now On 102.1 / Delta State, Asaba-onitsha Axis Is In Grave Danger Caused By Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.