Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. (1252 Views)

Umuahia Is The Most Backward State Capital In Nigeria: Picture / Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by bigpriik: 12:32pm On May 28, 2020
It's surprised me why African nations are the poorest in the world and are backward economically and in science and technology are we naturally this way can someone please break it down because it seems tooo complex to understand.
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by illicit(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2020
Please what is the meaning of Backwbackward

Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by bigpriik: 12:43pm On May 28, 2020
illicit:
Please what is the meaning of Backwbackward

You are part of the backwardness I am talking about you saw an error instead of you to make it point and move on you choose to make fun of me .
Bye.

Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by illicit(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2020
bigpriik:

You are part of the backwardness I am talking about you saw an error instead of you to make it point and move on you choose to make fun of me .
Bye.

But I brought your attention to it

Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by bigiyaro(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2020
"God" created them so, and the twist is that he put them on the richest continent in the world and allowed other " races" to exploit and harass them, knowing fully well that he created them docile and direction-less.
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by bigpriik: 12:48pm On May 28, 2020
illicit:

But I brought your attention to it

Did you contribute to the topic
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by bigpriik: 12:49pm On May 28, 2020
bigiyaro:
"God" created them so, and the twist is that he put them on the richest continent in the world and allowed other " races" to exploit and harass them, knowing fully well that he created them docile and direction-less.

I don't believe that, God is not partial angry

Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by richeeyo(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2020
Wow, thats truly one of the problems of black nation
Always trying to bring down his fellow men

Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by IGBOSON1: 12:53pm On May 28, 2020
The effects of colonialism and latter neo-colonialism!

Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by illicit(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2020
bigpriik:

Did you contribute to the topic
Actually I was going to.
Ok I think that Africa is backward because we hardly find new solutions to our problems. Many Africans are in love with the status quo....
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by bigpriik: 1:00pm On May 28, 2020
illicit:

Actually I was going to.

I think that Africa is backward because we hardly
find new solutions to our problems.
Many Africans are in love with the status quo....

I think you right on this one.how do we change That?
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by LukasPodolski: 1:22pm On May 28, 2020
IGBOSON1:
The effects of colonialism and latter neo-colonialism!
ipob and senseless talk.

Albeit the colonial Masters stole our resources, forcefully took our brothers away.

I don't know your definition of prosperity, perhaps:
killing of twins.
hunting for food.
Using leafs to cover our body
sleeping in huts

maybe the above is your definition of progress, mtcheew.

African should be grateful to the whites for colonizing our poor ass, we wouldn't have achieved this meagre success if the whites hadn't come.

our forefathers are the sacrifice, good things don't come with ease.
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by LukasPodolski: 1:28pm On May 28, 2020
furthermore, do you guys think Africans would have access to:
internet Western education Railway Aeroplane Clothes e.t.c
if the whites hadn't colonized us? cc. IGBOSON
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by Diiet: 1:31pm On May 28, 2020
LukasPodolski:

ipob and senseless talk.

Albeit the colonial Masters stole our resources, forcefully took our brothers away.

I don't know your definition of prosperity, perhaps:
killing of twins.
hunting for food.
Using leafs to cover our body
sleeping in huts

maybe the above is your definition of progress, mtcheew.

African should be grateful to the whites for colonizing our poor ass, we wouldn't have achieved this meagre success if the whites hadn't come.

our forefathers are the sacrifice, good things don't come with ease.
That guy is very correct,go read about how europeans underdeveloped Africa. Civilization started here in Africa but they came and distrupted our growth.

Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by bigiyaro(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2020
bigpriik:

I don't believe that, God is not partial angry
yet he gave you bigpriik and gave others small ones.
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by LukasPodolski: 1:41pm On May 28, 2020
Diiet:
That guy is very correct,go read about how europeans underdeveloped Africa. Civilization started here in Africa but they came and distrupted our growth.
can you list breakthroughs in Africa before the whites came? ( excluding the ancient Egypt)

At least the whites came to abolished all manners of barbaric acts.

stop fooling yourself from all these feel good theory of Africa being the first centre of civilization, kiss the truth.

In what way did colonization hinder the progress of Africa? was there any progress in Africa in the first place?

Nigeria as a case Study, was there any progress in Nigeria before the whites came, can you list them?

I will forever be grateful to the whites.
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2020
LukasPodolski:
furthermore, do you guys think Africans would have access to:

internet
Western education
Railway
Aeroplane
Clothes
e.t.c

if the whites hadn't colonized us?
cc.
IGBOSON
What are you saying undecided
So other countries they didn't colonise don't have these
You do realise were already engaging in trade with them?

Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by LukasPodolski: 1:50pm On May 28, 2020
Development in Africa my foot, if Sleeping on trees, killing of twins, walking around without clothes, no access to Technology e.t.c is your definition of progress then you're stupid.

despite the fact that, we're in modern age Africans still can boost of any worthy achievement....this shows that we Are cursed.
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by Diiet: 1:50pm On May 28, 2020
LukasPodolski:

can you list breakthroughs in Africa before the whites came? ( excluding the ancient Egypt)

stop fooling yourself from all these feel good theory of Africa being the first centre of civilization, kiss the truth.

In what way did colonization hinder the progress of Africa? was there any progress in Africa in the first place?

Nigeria as a case Study, was there any progress in Africa before the whites came, can you list them?

I don't realy blame you for having wrong perspective of your continent,that is what the west has done to the psych most Africans, I Just urge you to go throught the posts/topics of MUSICWRITTER. I'd have also refer you to his blog but I might be baned. If you study the history of Africa,especially how advanced our ancestors were before they met whites you'll weep for Africans and be ashamed of the comments you've made here.

Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by LukasPodolski: 1:53pm On May 28, 2020
Diiet:
I don't realy blame you for having wrong perspective of your continent,that is what the west has done to the psych most Africans, I Just urge you to go throught the posts/topics of MUSICWRITTER. I'd have also refer you his blog but I might be baned. If you study the history of Africa,especially how advanced our ancestors were before they met whites you'll weep for Africans and be ashamed of the comments you've made here.
I don't need to read about any theory made to console people like you.
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by LukasPodolski: 2:06pm On May 28, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

What are you saying undecided
So other countries they didn't colonise don't have these
You do realise were already engaging in trade with them?
we ain't trading anything with them, Our fathers were just living like animals, creating Empires, meaningless empires.

Europeans especially the Portuguese have been coming to Africa to steal, Colonization proper started in 1885 after the Berlin conference.

if Africans were that advanced, why did they not resist the whites then... at least they should have fought back.

this can be liken to hunters going to the bush to kill animals, the animals would not be able to fight back because they are helpless......

and talking about Some Countries like Ethiopia that didn't suffer from colonization, did they build all those Ethiopia Airlines themselves? is there any difference between Ethiopia and other African countries sef?

There is a huge difference between being innovative (like the whites) and buying innovations (like Africans)

while they build these wonders, we on the other hand we pay a huge sum to get these meagre things.
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by danietohbadt(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2020
The answer is easy to find

....Kwaraption
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by jojomario(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2020
Africa is full of greedy leaders. The follower sees it and thread on that path of greediness when he/she accends the position.
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by Diiet: 3:42pm On May 28, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I don't need to read about any theory made to console people like you.

What do you know about Mansa Musa?
What do you know about the first University ever built on earth?
What do you know about the people who first discovered and explored gold?
What do you know about the ancient Nubians?
What do you know about the origin of europeans or how black people migrated to europe and the colour of their skins turned white because of lack of sunshine and other factors?
Do you know that the act of writting started in Africa?
What do you know about the origin of religion?
What do you know that actually attracted the europeans to the African continent?
Do you even know the real name of this continent before the european renamed it Africa?
The list is endless. And I guess you have alot of assignment to do about the history of your ancestors. When you study about all the above, your eyes will open and never in your life will you sing the praises of whites or think you are inferior to them.

Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by slivertongue: 3:54pm On May 28, 2020
lack of vertical thinking is the bane of Africa
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by allthingsgood: 4:01pm On May 28, 2020
bigpriik:
It's surprised me why African nations are the poorest in the world and are backward economically and in science and technology are we naturally this way can someone please break it down because it seems tooo complex to understand.

Its massive stupidity and refusal to think
Not to mention laziness, greed and selfishness
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by dometome: 4:02pm On May 28, 2020
Black people attach way too much sentiment to things. Something that should simply be done with reason, black people do it with sentiments
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by allthingsgood: 4:03pm On May 28, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Nigeria as a case Study, was there any progress in Nigeria before the whites came, can you list them?

its not theory, go and read about ancient bini kingdom

Bini kingdom already had tarred roads as far back as the 15th century. Its wall was more massive than the great wall of china

Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by HeadShot: 4:05pm On May 28, 2020
Religion is one of the things killing Africa
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by Birniwa(m): 4:08pm On May 28, 2020
HeadShot:
Religion is one of the things killing Africa

False. Saudi Arabia and Italy have one of the richest people in the world yet the two countries are heavily religious. Something is definitely killing Africa but not religion.

Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by Easternsun2020: 4:27pm On May 28, 2020
Because they vote people like Buhari.
Re: Why Are Black And African nations The Most Backward In The World?. by wickyyolo: 5:17pm On May 28, 2020
They have started insulting themselves. Let me leave them.

Entire Police Unit Resigns 'in Disgust' Because Two Officers Were Suspended For / Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man / Anonymous Has Allegedly Hacked Dstv And Gotv – All Channels For Free No