Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

In Need Of Content Writers (potential Long-term Collaboration) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Need Of Content Writers (potential Long-term Collaboration) (372 Views)

Vacation To Chicago During Strike Is For Collaboration Discussions - UNICAL VC / Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys / Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Content Writers (potential Long-term Collaboration) by ArticleBeast: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
I'm in need of one or two writers to join my team. This is a paid test job.

I will supply you the outline, give you a sketch, and you have to do a minor research before writing. This requires a fast turnaround time (12-24 hours). No plagiarised stuff.

Note: I pay 1 naira per word for test jobs.

*No excuse givers- my laptop power button disappear or my younger bro could not climb bed or our transformer shrink in size.

Drop your contact and any work sample you will love to present.
Re: In Need Of Content Writers (potential Long-term Collaboration) by jimbazz027(m): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Good evening. I am okafor Christopher, a writer who writes on articles and e-books. I will be glad if I am given the opportunity to work with this great team.

Re: In Need Of Content Writers (potential Long-term Collaboration) by ArticleBeast: 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
jimbazz027:
Good evening. I am okafor Christopher, a writer who writes on articles and e-books. I will be glad if I am given the opportunity to work with this great team.
I'll message you right away.

(1) (Reply)

Father Laments As Uniabuja Denied Son Admission After Scoring 324 In JAMB / How To Pass JAMB 2020 And Score 280+, Jamb Expo Success / My Transcript Is Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.