Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Battery Acid Victim Needs Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Battery Acid Victim Needs Help (310 Views)

Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice / Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? / Otedola Bridge Explosion Victim In Hospital Speaks: 'It Was Like A War' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Battery Acid Victim Needs Help by Godspower35(m): 3:36am On Jan 05, 2020
It was a work accident in the distant UAE that suddenly changed the life of a promising young man from light to dreary. Chibuike Ezennabugwu looked more like a victim of an acid bath and returned home after bad treatment abroad. Now he's calling on other Nigerians to help him get through.

When 24-year-old Chibuike Ezennabugwu left Nigeria for the United Arab Emirates (UAE), he was excited and hopeful for a better life. The Anambra-born state planned to work in the United Arab Emirates for a few years, save some money, and return to Nigeria to start a business. But as it looks now, he may never be able to achieve one of his dreams without the well-meaning Nigerians to intervene in time.

When he arrived in the United Arab Emirates, Ezennabugwu was connected to an agent called America, who got him a job with a construction company called Abuzaid in Fujera. There he worked as a worker and as the hand of the bricklayer who was responsible for the construction."Moving the bricks and other building materials was my job for the bricklayer".

Shortly thereafter, he secured another job at Aslamasud Battery Dep, where he worked part-time as a battery charger. He expected this new job to keep him going while saving the 1000R (N100,000) he earned from his job at the construction company.

But just as Ezennabugwu thought his plans were going smoothly and he was on his way to better days, an unexpected turn came that brought him to life with a tiny glimmer of hope.

When charging batteries on a truck on September 14, 2019, one of the batteries exploded in his hands, shaking his entire body. According to him, he had raised a certain battery to load on the truck when the explosion happened. The next one he knew woke up in a hospital - Dirbbu General Hospital, because the effects of the explosion passed him out.

“That happened on September 14, 2019. One of the workers filled the battery and I lifted it to load it on the truck. I had only taken one step when the battery exploded. "

What could have triggered the explosion? Is it possible that a certain battery has run out? Ezennabugwu believes the explosion was caused by an incorrect mix of acid in the battery.

He was later transferred to the Mafrak hospital because the first hospital could not do anything for him. At the Mafrak Hospital, although poor, he started receiving treatment because the young man was forced to return to Nigeria because he was not satisfied with the quality of the treatment he received.

“My main company paid for the treatment and I was in the hospital for a month. I chose to return because I was not happy with the treatment I received. As you can see, my neck is not moving and I am in so much pain. ", He said

Has there been any reasonable improvement since you returned to Nigeria? Ezennabugwu answered in the affirmative. He has undergone plastic surgery in the neck area and he will be charged several others because his neck is not yet moving again. His right hand is still stiff and eyes and mouth need to be worked on.

“We thank God for life. We spent a lot of money on treatments and medication. I am still in pain, but I feel better than in the United Arab Emirates. "

When asked what the Nigerians would do for him, Ezennabugwu said: “I need my life back. I want to get back on my feet. My older sister spent so much to make me better. All of my savings went to medical expenses. The company where that happened didn't do anything for me, but they promised to compensate me when I come back. "

According to his sister Chioma Ogbonna, Ezennabugwu suffered 3rd degree burns and has to undergo further plastic surgery, but her family's financial situation has worsened as a result of paying medical bills. "When the accident happened he informed me, but when he returned to this house, I saw the extent. He felt like someone who couldn't see it. He actually couldn't see well and he was so thin. I just screamed out loud. I couldn't believe that they left him to come home alone as he was. He was in very bad shape.

“The poor boy just wanted to see how he could make a living. A lot of young men are into fraud and all sorts of bets today, but he decided to do a legitimate job. It is unfair that the company that did this did nothing to help him. It is only Nigerians abroad who are treated like garbage. This cannot happen to foreigners in Nigeria. "

Ogbonna complained about the bills that Ezennabugwu had made since he returned and said, “Every day we go to the hospital, we have to take Uber with him because he cannot get on public transport. You know how much it costs from Yaba to Festac, especially now that the roads are in bad shape. He has third degree burns. He underwent plastic surgery. He cannot move his neck and hand for the time being; They said they would do other operations on his neck, hands, and eyes. His eyes are not okay yet. Even his mouth was affected. When he eats, food flows out. We need money. My shop is almost empty. I want Nigerians to come to save. "

To help Ezennabugwu, you can transfer your donations to his UBA account: Chibuike Basil Ezennabugwu, 2115694039.
Source:
https://gistforbes..com/2020/01/battery-acid-victim-needs-help.html#more
[img]https://1.bp..com/-pkd2OIN127g/XhFGdNinGnI/AAAAAAAADdo/OvCfTDAyS0cltcb_-0A4W7cznB_y0vH5wCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/Battery%2Bvictim.jpg[/img]

cc : Lalasticlala, justwise, DisGuy
Re: Battery Acid Victim Needs Help by tck2000(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2020
Touching!
Re: Battery Acid Victim Needs Help by Asquare84(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2020
Godspower35:
It was a work accident in the distant UAE that suddenly changed the life of a promising young man from light to dreary. Chibuike Ezennabugwu looked more like a victim of an acid bath and returned home after bad treatment abroad. Now he's calling on other Nigerians to help him get through.

When 24-year-old Chibuike Ezennabugwu left Nigeria for the United Arab Emirates (UAE), he was excited and hopeful for a better life. The Anambra-born state planned to work in the United Arab Emirates for a few years, save some money, and return to Nigeria to start a business. But as it looks now, he may never be able to achieve one of his dreams without the well-meaning Nigerians to intervene in time.

When he arrived in the United Arab Emirates, Ezennabugwu was connected to an agent called America, who got him a job with a construction company called Abuzaid in Fujera. There he worked as a worker and as the hand of the bricklayer who was responsible for the construction."Moving the bricks and other building materials was my job for the bricklayer".

Shortly thereafter, he secured another job at Aslamasud Battery Dep, where he worked part-time as a battery charger. He expected this new job to keep him going while saving the 1000R (N100,000) he earned from his job at the construction company.

But just as Ezennabugwu thought his plans were going smoothly and he was on his way to better days, an unexpected turn came that brought him to life with a tiny glimmer of hope.

When charging batteries on a truck on September 14, 2019, one of the batteries exploded in his hands, shaking his entire body. According to him, he had raised a certain battery to load on the truck when the explosion happened. The next one he knew woke up in a hospital - Dirbbu General Hospital, because the effects of the explosion passed him out.

“That happened on September 14, 2019. One of the workers filled the battery and I lifted it to load it on the truck. I had only taken one step when the battery exploded. "

What could have triggered the explosion? Is it possible that a certain battery has run out? Ezennabugwu believes the explosion was caused by an incorrect mix of acid in the battery.

He was later transferred to the Mafrak hospital because the first hospital could not do anything for him. At the Mafrak Hospital, although poor, he started receiving treatment because the young man was forced to return to Nigeria because he was not satisfied with the quality of the treatment he received.

“My main company paid for the treatment and I was in the hospital for a month. I chose to return because I was not happy with the treatment I received. As you can see, my neck is not moving and I am in so much pain. ", He said

Has there been any reasonable improvement since you returned to Nigeria? Ezennabugwu answered in the affirmative. He has undergone plastic surgery in the neck area and he will be charged several others because his neck is not yet moving again. His right hand is still stiff and eyes and mouth need to be worked on.

“We thank God for life. We spent a lot of money on treatments and medication. I am still in pain, but I feel better than in the United Arab Emirates. "

When asked what the Nigerians would do for him, Ezennabugwu said: “I need my life back. I want to get back on my feet. My older sister spent so much to make me better. All of my savings went to medical expenses. The company where that happened didn't do anything for me, but they promised to compensate me when I come back. "

According to his sister Chioma Ogbonna, Ezennabugwu suffered 3rd degree burns and has to undergo further plastic surgery, but her family's financial situation has worsened as a result of paying medical bills. "When the accident happened he informed me, but when he returned to this house, I saw the extent. He felt like someone who couldn't see it. He actually couldn't see well and he was so thin. I just screamed out loud. I couldn't believe that they left him to come home alone as he was. He was in very bad shape.

“The poor boy just wanted to see how he could make a living. A lot of young men are into fraud and all sorts of bets today, but he decided to do a legitimate job. It is unfair that the company that did this did nothing to help him. It is only Nigerians abroad who are treated like garbage. This cannot happen to foreigners in Nigeria. "

Ogbonna complained about the bills that Ezennabugwu had made since he returned and said, “Every day we go to the hospital, we have to take Uber with him because he cannot get on public transport. You know how much it costs from Yaba to Festac, especially now that the roads are in bad shape. He has third degree burns. He underwent plastic surgery. He cannot move his neck and hand for the time being; They said they would do other operations on his neck, hands, and eyes. His eyes are not okay yet. Even his mouth was affected. When he eats, food flows out. We need money. My shop is almost empty. I want Nigerians to come to save. "

To help Ezennabugwu, you can transfer your donations to his UBA account: Chibuike Basil Ezennabugwu, 2115694039.
Source:
https://gistforbes..com/2020/01/battery-acid-victim-needs-help.html#more
[img]https://1.bp..com/-pkd2OIN127g/XhFGdNinGnI/AAAAAAAADdo/OvCfTDAyS0cltcb_-0A4W7cznB_y0vH5wCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/Battery%2Bvictim.jpg[/img]

cc : Lalasticlala, justwise, DisGuy

Why don't you take him to a powerful pastor for prayer and healing

(1) (Reply)

ABUJA. I’m New In Abuja / The European Union Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians / This Is The Incredible Nigeria That I Love !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.