Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Help Kidnappers Won't Leave Us Alone. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Kidnappers Won't Leave Us Alone. (697 Views)

Kidnappers Sleep Off After Kidnapping Pastor’s Wife In Ondo / Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic / Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Kidnappers Won't Leave Us Alone. by udumosam23(m): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2020
I have to bring this here because I don't know what to do.

My elder sister who is married to a man in Rivers state is passing through terrible ordeal from kidnappers.

In 2017, they kidnapped her husband and only released him after they paid 3mil. In 2018 they kidnapped his wife and they paid close to same amount.
In 2019 they attempted to kidnap her daughter and they ended up kidnapping her in law and got over a million.

They relocated from their main home in Oyigbo and rented an apartment somewhere else. Kidnappers called them to settle them with a particular amount and they'll let them be. They obliged and thought it has ended.

Now kidnappers after several attempt to reach them, has held her in law hostage again claiming another sum.

I adviced them initially from day one to get the police involved, but they keep saying they did. I don't understand how their lives will be constantly harassed with the law enforcement agency handling the matter.

I got worried when she called me this morning and I feel I should seek advice to help them.
Re: Help Kidnappers Won't Leave Us Alone. by LeoThaGreat(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2020
This situation is happening over and over likely because there's a betrayer around them, possibly a family member or a domestic help.
I'll advise your family to be like North Korea for now. Expel domestic helps, keep family at bay, keep friends at arms length.

2 Likes

Re: Help Kidnappers Won't Leave Us Alone. by Plebian(f): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2020
It's everywhere bro, my dad's brother was kidnapped and he is a recent retired police superintendent. The police did not get involved, ransom was paid for him to be released. He was tortured and hung upside down, the other victims that were kidnapped with him were killed, cos their families could not make the ransom.
Re: Help Kidnappers Won't Leave Us Alone. by udumosam23(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
LeoThaGreat:
This situation is happening over and over likely because there's a betrayer around them, possibly a family member or a domestic help.
I'll advise your family to be like North Korea for now. Expel domestic helps, keep family at bay, keep friends at arms length.

Yea, that was the last attempt before they turned to in-laws and relations, maybe because they couldn't get accurate details of them.
Re: Help Kidnappers Won't Leave Us Alone. by Xisnin(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
This is the result of rushing to pay a ransom.
Kidnappers will keep passing your info to their peers as your family has been
marked as "generous".
Some of your family members will also start kidnapping themselves to demand for their
own share of the family cake.

Go and report your case to the IGP's IRT.
Do not pay another ransom!
It will never end even if you relocate abroad.
Re: Help Kidnappers Won't Leave Us Alone. by LeoThaGreat(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
udumosam23:

Yea, that was the last attempt before they turned to in-laws and relations, maybe because they couldn't get accurate details of them.
Since I smell a rat, I stick with my comment above. Someone on the inside is behind the kidnappings

(1) (Reply)

Video Watch What This Policeman Was Doing After Drinking / Nigerian Man Poses As A Homosexual To Lure A Gay Man On Facebook Then Kills Him / Killers Of The UNIPORT Three Students Paraded By Rivers Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.