Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party (2101 Views)

Oba Of Benin Wows Guests At A Children's Party With His Shaku Shaku Dance Step. / Anambra Masquerade Dancing Shaku Shaku In Viral Video / Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by BengaziTherapy: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2020
The Benin monarch, Oba Ewuare II was captured dancing Shaku Shaku with kids during a children's party at his palace. What do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKt3F2jCwpI

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by Sirmuel1(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2020
Any Oba you see, FEAR AM!!!! No Oba is ordinary...

He's dancing in his Palace, so what's new?
Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by donbachi(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2020
Don't you know shaku shaku is a dance of the gods.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by Davash222(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2020
donbachi:
Don't you know shaku shaku is a dance of the gods.
You’re wrong. Surugede is the dance of the gods while Shaku shaku is the dance of the slaves.
Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by donbachi(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2020
Davash222:

You’re wrong. Surugede is the dance of the gods while Shaku shaku is the dance of the slaves.
saying same thing..they were dancing shaku shaku when the foreigners took our people away as slaves...were'nt they?
Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by Davash222(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2020
donbachi:
saying same thing..they were dancing shaku shaku when the foreigners took our people away as slaves...were'nt they?
You’re deviating.
Have a lovely Sunday, oremi.
Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirmuel1:
Any Oba you see, FEAR AM!!!! No Oba is ordinary...

He's dancing in his Palace, so what's new?
h
Oba of Benin dancing is definitely a big deal so go Bleep your self
Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by Sirmuel1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jesse25:
h
Oba of Benin dancing is definitely a big deal so go Bleep your self

Go and fvck yourself too!!! What's so special about the Oba dancing?

If you have ever been to Benin Festival, you would have seen him dance on several occasions.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by justnairaland2: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
Great emperor, father to his people.
Oba ghatokpere, Isse !
I am loyal to you my great emperor, like my ancestors were.
Oba ghatokpere ! Isse !
Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by Opiletool(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2020
From Ooni cat walking, to Oba of Benin dancing shakushaku. Seems the gods have introduced a new 'highing' substance to their representatives.
Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Go and fvck yourself too!!! What's so special about the Oba dancing?

If you have ever been to Benin Festival, you would have seen him dance on several occasions.
Sorry ass nigga that what you are so pain
Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by Sirmuel1(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2020
Jesse25:

Sorry ass nigga that what you are so pain

Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by justnairaland2: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Opiletool:
From Ooni cat walking, to Oba of Benin dancing shakushaku. Seems the gods have introduced a new 'highing' substance to their representatives.

Dancing is actually part of Benin culture, the Oba actually performs cultural dances at some ceremonies.
Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by Opiletool(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
justnairaland2:

Dancing is actually part of Benin culture, the Oba actually performs cultural dances at some ceremonies.

So shakushaku is a Benin cultural dance?
Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by justnairaland2: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Opiletool:

So shakushaku is a Benin cultural dance?
No it is not,
other questions ?

You guys are in such a haste to find reason to deride Benin which you hate that it is turning into desperation and since you have no actual reason to deride, you do the mental gymnastic of confusing what is normal with what is not, then you try to laugh whereas a normal human being would actually clap.
Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by gregyboy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Opiletool:

You must be the high one,

I smell jealousy and hatred from your comments it shows you're from a land with no regards for kings probably the land were the children wake their elders with legs in the morning,

A king dances in it's palace dance's a step of a Nigerian musician instead of you accolading his effort to entertain the children but you saw it as an opportunity you choose to rain insult on your head, good for you

Lemme call tao11 on your head for insulting his king
Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by TAO11(f): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
gregyboy:

You must be the high one

I smell jealousy and hatred from your comments it shows you're from a land with no regards for kings probably the were the children wake their elders with legs in the morning,

A king dances in it's palace dance's a step of a Nigerian musician instead of accolading him you choose to rain insult on your head, good for you

Lol
Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by Opiletool(m): 6:40am On Jan 08, 2020
gregyboy:

You must be the high one,

I smell jealousy and hatred from your comments it shows you're from a land with no regards for kings probably the land were the children wake their elders with legs in the morning,

A king dances in it's palace dance's a step of a Nigerian musician instead of you accolading his effort to entertain the children but you saw it as an opportunity you choose to rain insult on your head, good for you

It amazes me how your stupidity knows no period. That must be a special kind of stupidity. If I had not mention your Oba and his shakushaku moment, you wouldn't have been whimpering like a hungry dog. Get out of my mention biko.
Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by juman(m): 5:16am On Jan 15, 2020
Wow.

grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by chimezieeze98: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2020
also watch these masquerades display their own dance steps grin

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMIH4Im6Z4
Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by YungMillionaire: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
What is wrong with him dancing shaku shaku? Is shaku shaku not a Nigerian dance? Is Oba of Bini not a Nigerian?
Re: Oba Of Benin Dancing Shaku Shaku At Children's Party by marvelos1: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
justnairaland2:
Great emperor, father to his people.
Oba ghatokpere, Isse !
I am loyal to you my great emperor, like my ancestors were.
Oba ghatokpere ! Isse !

(1) (Reply)

Topless Virgins Step Out For Initiation Into Womanhood@d Iria Ceremony In Rivers / Oso Owo Ti Ona Badi Mon Eniyan / Ifa Divination For The Month Of April 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.