Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods (1990 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri / Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by iamkheedah(m): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Sammy Black wrote

"�...Dont judge.
No be say I dey judge chief Ayiri Emmani de traditional prime minister of itsekiri's oh...
But de foods n drinks i dey see there all of dem nah 4 de river gods?

#respect"

See more:
https://www.facebook.com/108748748202292/posts/112211144522719/

Lalasticlala obinoscopy ishilove mynd44

Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by Anigreat: 6:42am On Sep 05, 2021
shocked

Good one.

So beautiful

Our culture, our heritage.

Our traditional religion is one of the best, but our forebearers were so gullible to accept the whiteman religion.

Untill we realized our mistake, and go back to our traditional religion, i am sorry, we may be stock in this level of disunity, hates and corruption forever.
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by iamkheedah(m): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2021
More

Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by temitope27(m): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2021
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by Fahdiga(m): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2021
That's tradition.
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by tompat86(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2021
He knows the gods are hungry/angry
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by Sunnybay7: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2021
Sliced bread for the gods, he should just make a bakery for them. gods don't eat yam and red oil again next thing nah sharwama and pizzas. Tiri gbosa for the funky gods.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by Tomahawk99(m): 7:08am On Sep 05, 2021
temitope27:
Rubbish
Your opinion.
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by daddytime(m): 7:13am On Sep 05, 2021
Wow...

River gods/goddess dey samankwe bread and corned beef come use soda and palmy push am down. See flexing.

When the gods and goddesses begin mess after this buffet, I pray make the poor fishes survive the underwater tsunami.
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Who no Sabi better thing? even the river god dey eat better food pass some Nigerians cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by moriss33(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2021
4 the culture...as a child of water
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by chiiraq802(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2021
gods dey chop sliced bread, groundnut and corn beef too. you don't mean it. see enjoyment

Abiiii no be to go base near Water for Delta State, after all I sabi swim and I sabi hold my breath under water for more than 10mins, make all this chow no dey waste. shocked
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by Brainard22: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Boys dey pick some of those things
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by SocialJustice: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2021
Grass to grace and back to grass.

Ayiri is no longer Ologbotsere, the office does not even exist anymore. If he wants to appease Olokun or whatever the itsekiris call it, fine but it changes nothing.

I feel for him though because it won't be long before he's stripped of most of the Chevron contracts that made him rich.
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by IJOBA11: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2021
THOU SHALL NOT HAVE ANY OTHER GODS BESIDE ME CUZ IAM A JEALOUS GOD

MIKECOLD AKA MIKE404 AKA ANTIISLAM I KNOW YOU ARE HAPPY ABOUT THIS grin
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by RedboneSmith(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2021
iamkheedah:
Sammy Black wrote

"�...Dont judge.
No be say I dey judge chief Ayiri Emmani de traditional prime minister of itsekiri's oh...
But de foods n drinks i dey see there all of dem nah 4 de river gods?

#respect"

See more:
https://www.facebook.com/108748748202292/posts/112211144522719/

Lalasticlala obinoscopy ishilove mynd44

Stop. Throwing. Plastic. Into. The. Water. Dammit! angry

1 Like

Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by armadeo(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Tradition is tradition
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by Danjikanbauchi: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2021
Chief you for even give me all this food you are wasting I for thank you very much.
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
THOU SHALL NOT HAVE ANY OTHER GODS BESIDE ME CUZ IAM A JEALOUS GOD

MIKECOLD AKA MIKE404 AKA ANTIISLAM I KNOW YOU ARE HAPPY ABOUT THIS grin

You've said it all "thou shalt not have any other gods beside me" the statement is well understood diffent from what allah says here

"Indeed, I am Allah . There is no God except Me, so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance. " 20:14 Quran

And your believe is that the same allah is God, so who is that God your allah is refering to there in Quran 20:14?

1 Like

Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by IJOBA11: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You've said it all "thou shalt not have any other gods beside me" the statement is well understood diffent from what allah says here

"Indeed, I am Allah . There is no God except Me, so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance. " 20:14 Quran

And your believe is that the same allah is God, so who is that God your allah is refering to there in Quran 20:14?
SO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE

YOU HAVE ALREADY PROGRAMMED YOURSELF FOR HELLFIRE, YOU CAN DO THAT WITHOUT LOOKING FOR A COMPANION.

GO TO YOUR HELLFIRE ALONE AND STOP DECEIVING PEOPLE HERE
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
SO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE

YOU HAVE ALREADY PROGRAMMED YOURSELF FOR HELLFIRE, YOU CAN DO THAT WITHOUT LOOKING FOR A COMPANION.

GO TO YOUR HELLFIRE ALONE AND STOP DECEIVING PEOPLE HERE

Bobo the difference is clear..

Bible says gods your own allah tru Quran says God cheesy

Should I enlighten you more on gods and God?

This question is waiting for you to be answered. who is that God your allah is refering to there in Quran 20:14?

Ask me same question about gods Bible is talking about, I will answer you
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by IJOBA11: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Bobo the difference is clear..

Bible says gods your own allah tru Quran says God cheesy

Should I enlighten you more on gods and God?

This question is waiting for you to be answered. who is that God your allah is refering to there in Quran 20:14?

Ask me same question about gods Bible is talking about, I will answer you
YOU WILL SURELY MEET THE ALMIGHTY GOD/ALLAH ONE DAY, YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE THE GREAT DAY OF RECOMPENSE.
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
YOU WILL SURELY MEET THE ALMIGHTY GOD/ALLAH ONE DAY, YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE THE GREAT DAY OF RECOMPENSE.

Bobo stop crying pls answer my question

who is that God your allah is refering to in Quran 20:14?
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by IJOBA11: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Bobo stop crying pls answer my question

HE IS “I AM THA IAM”

GOD IS ONE

HE WHO SENT DOWN THE TRUTH (HOLY QURAN)

IGNORANT FELLOW LIKE YOU STILL FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THE LAST PROPHET WAS ARABIAN, FORGETTING THAT ALL PROPHETS ARE FROM THE SAME PATERNAL BLOODLINE AND DIFFERENT MOTHERS.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW WASN’T THE ONLY PROPHET RAISED FROM ARAB

GO AND READ ABOUT PROPHET SALLAH AND PROPHET SHUAIB.

ENEMY OF GOD/ALLAH
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
HE IS “I AM THA IAM”

GOD IS ONE

HE WHO SENT DOWN THE TRUTH (HOLY QURAN)

IGNORANT FELLOW LIKE YOU STILL FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THE LAST PROPHET WAS ARABIAN, FORGETTING THAT ALL PROPHETS ARE FROM THE SAME PATERNAL BLOODLINE AND DIFFERENT MOTHERS.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW WASN’T THE ONLY PROPHET RAISED FROM ARAB

GO AND READ ABOUT PROPHET SALLAH AND PROPHET SHUAIB.

ENEMY OF GOD/ALLAH

who is that God your allah is refering to in Quran 20:14? is the question why telling me about Muhammad, is muhammad now your God?

Bobo be a good boy by answering my question or just accepted you have no idea
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by IJOBA11: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

who is that God your allah is refering to in Quran 20:14? is the question why telling me about Muhammad, is muhammad now your God?

Bobo be a good boy by answering my question or just accepted you have no idea
I GUESS YOU ARE OUT OF WORDS.

ANYWAY END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS

ANTICHRISTIAN COME AND JAIL THIS AL MASIH AL-DAJJAL angry
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
I GUESS YOU ARE OUT OF WORDS.

ANYWAY END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS

ANTICHRISTIAN COME AND JAIL THIS AL MASIH AL-DAJJAL angry

grin Even the question hard for your Antichris
brother to answer. Maybe you should call on your Imam or head of Islamic council in Nigeria to help you out

Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by IJOBA11: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

grin Even the question hard for your Antichris
brother to answer. Maybe you should call on your Imam or head of Islamic council in Nigeria to help you out

THERE’S A SEAL IN YOUR HEART ALREADY, IF YOU READ QURAN FROM NOW TILL THE END OF THE WORLD, YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND IT.

YOUR PAINMENT IS THAT GOD SENT PROPHET FROM THE DESERT TO MANKIND INSTEAD OF THE JEWS YOU WORSHIP.

EVEN CHRIST TOLD YOU THAT THERE WILL BE A TIME WHEN JERUSALEM WILL NOLONGER BE A PLACE OF WORSHIP.

HAVE YOU READ THE STORY OF ABU JAHL AND ABU LAHAB

THERE STORY IS WHAT IS GOING TO BEFALL YOU ON THE LAST DAY

HAD I KNOW ALWAYS COMES AT LAST.
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
THERE’S A SEAL IN YOUR HEART ALREADY, IF YOU READ QURAN FROM NOW TILL THE END OF THE WORLD, YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND IT.

YOUR PAINMENT IS THAT GOD SENT PROPHET FROM THE DESERT TO MANKIND INSTEAD OF THE JEWS YOU WORSHIP.

EVEN CHRIST TOLD YOU THAT THERE WILL BE A TIME WHEN JERUSALEM WILL NOLONGER BE A PLACE OF WORSHIP.

HAVE YOU READ THE STORY OF ABU JAHL AND ABU LAHAB

THERE STORY IS WHAT IS GOING TO BEFALL YOU ON THE LAST DAY

HAD I KNOW ALWAYS COMES AT LAST.

Bobo leave story of Abu jalal or abu zaria or the story of Jerusalem as they have nothing to do with the question I asked you.

Just accepted you have NO IDEA then we'll forget about it, very simple

Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by IJOBA11: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Bobo leave story of Abu jalal or abu zaria or the story of Jerusalem as they have nothing to do with the question I asked you.

Just accepted you have NO IDEA then we'll forget about it, very simple

BYE ANTI-CHRIST
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
BYE ANTI-CHRIST

Buhahahaha bobo don zammmm grin Jesus Christ of Nazareth kikikikikiki

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igwe Nnewi / Did The Igbos Truly Originate From Isreal (jew) Or From Ile-ife? / If You Have A Letter ‘M’ On The Palm Of Your Hand, THIS Is What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.