Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

What Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira (709 Views)

What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira by moonsledge(m): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2020
What business or sector of business can one invest about 5 million naira into preferably, the manufacturing sector.
Please intelligent input is highly needed.
I will equally partner with those that are experienced in the said field.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira by Nickisindigo(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2020
waiting for answers
Re: What Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira by popsy2(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2020
all
Re: What Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira by waleyp(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2020
Agriculture, catfish farming and I tell you, you won't regret it
Re: What Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira by fecundility(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
join my in my garri factory business to produced a capacity of 100bags per month after first month of setting up the factory. we only need 1 million to set up the project with inclusion of 5 acres of cultivated cassava plantation. we are just aiming at selling the first production at 5000-5500 per bags against the open market price of 5500- 7000 per bags depending on location. for more enlighment you can chat mi at 08120541149 or better still mail mi at olaniyiolayinka1122@gmail. awaits to hear from u
Re: What Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira by tck2000(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
moonsledge:
What business or sector of business can one invest about 5 million naira into preferably, the manufacturing sector.
Search this thread:www.nairaland.com/5450004
Re: What Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira by CruzJoe(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
moonsledge:

Go into bread factory ...production of bread

Or pure water factory....production of satchet pure water....

very profitable

Re: What Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira by murphyprecious: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pure water or bottled water Business.

(1) (Reply)

Loan Interest / Pure Water Machine / How Can I Registered And Get Verified On Betfair In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.