Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website (81549 Views)

Israeli All Government Website Taken Down(Pics) / Braking: ‘iranian Hackers’ Take Control Of US Government Website / Breaking: Iranian Professional Hackers Hacks The US Government Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Smug4real(m): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Davash222:
Is that all Hacking Depository Library.
These people are real jokers.

Is this the revenge their Leader is boasting of?
Ndi ara!!!

I dey tell you
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
An ant challenging the elephant to a fight has a backup plan
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
a toothless bulldog ,can bark but cant bite grin
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by noisy45(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Damiflow:
My own be say make then no destroy Walmart for me ohhh grin

Walmart and CVS store grin grin
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by lebete3000: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Temple1288:
Even the UK now supports America's move to kill that General...

Calls have been flying around from Mike Pompeo's desk!!

The anger of this impeachment and to prove that over 2 trillion dollars is just not a waste will be tested around Iran. Let them know that America doesn't only bomb, they infest the country with a whole lot of sickness.

Anyways, it looks like the power hookers in Tehran don't care much about how their citizens live.

Trump will always hate the Iranian leaders.. They destroyed his plan to start up a business there. I can tell you confidently that President Trump is getting more aggressive everyday and doing exactly what Netanyahu wants and Iran are being stupid to play into his game thinking the business men in Moscow will help them.. And with Benjamin's recent electoral troubles in Israel, this is just a great and golden opportunity to claim King Kong..

Those Jews in Jerusalem are the ones engineering this and just recently the UK are beginning to sound differently by supporting what America did to Solemani. The only ones looking like they ain't into it is France.

If I'm to advice the Iranian leaders, I'd just tell them to calm down, use their brains and let it slide away.. It'd stop the impending 'Refugee camp' that's coming their way.. They should focus on how to get their country as prosperous as their ally Qatar.. Even UAE..

I'm a Trump supporter--- I love him! But he's just allowing Israel to perfect their long awaited opportunity on those Iranians.. Which is very bad!
On the part of Iran, they could have used those huge monies and relevance Obama gave to them wisely!

After my 3yrs here in the USA, I got to understand that it's America's policy to scatter this countries, render them Refugees and send it's media to capture them. It makes a whole lot of money for this country whenever they are into some sort of war..

This is how the world is positioned

Israel blows up places, supplies America with personnels with intelligence and in turn gets weapons and money.

UK supports every move America takes, just because they are cowards and can't get into any fight without America coming in.. Even in Africa, they can't do pim without the USA helping out and they don't want to lose that property (America).. A very cunning people!

Russia? I've never seen very brainy, cunning and mischievous people as Russians. You catch them here, they swap to another place. They are neither here nor there. They only push you into something just to sell their AKs and when you don't have money they disappear. They do this very well in the dark with Israel. Get a Russian friend and ask him or her what they think about Islamists and you'd understand how much they love to do business

China is just like the Russians tho they have a specific target which is just money. They burn down Mosques and target Muslims and yet those 'not so brainy' people still believe China will help them out. China doesn't give 20 without taking 100..

Shia Muslim countries are just very open. They do their things very open, they are not cunning tho sometimes they try to play smart. So they're used to cause havoc because surely they'll admit! But they don't have much to offer.. Because they do their thing in the open, that's why they challenge anyone including America because they know most Western politicians meet them in the dark and that includes USA. In short, they are far from WISDOM

Sunni Muslims in the Middle East are the real sponsors of terror. Saudi, UAE and Kuwait sponsor terrorism and I can confidently say it anywhere. Israel, America, UK, Russia and every other major country know this.. America know too much about Saudi. Same with Saudi.. The only difference is that they have money to give.. NOW AMERICA HAVE A PRESIDENT THAT LOVES MAKING MORE MONEY!

So you live in Mississipi, America's most dangerous state? Choi!
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by mu2sa2: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
It's almost like many of you are really looking forward to a war.

Dont mind the mumus.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by mu2sa2: 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
magicminister:
Why are people acting so Naive?
Powerful people in Iranian government were in Cahoots with the US government to dispose the Souleimani guy probably because he is a “true believer”, difficult to negotiate with, old school and will never lead the country to meaningful peace With the western world.

Less than 48 hours after his assassination, he was replaced by someone who would talk tough and chant “death to America” but who’s actions will shows he’s a reasonable moderate!!

In order to save face, the United States will allow Iran carry out some form retaliation with very minimal to zero human casualty.

After all the drama which will take 6 months to a year, the would be a secret agreement that everyone will be happy with!
I didn't know rational thinkers like this still remain on nl. Believe it or not neither US nor Iran or Isreal want all-out war. Just symbolic killings and a few bomb blasts - that's all, as long as that will help Trump remain in the White House for another 4-5 years. All the sabre rattling is to divert attention from impeachment that potentially threatens Trump's second term.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Temple1288(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
lebete3000:

So you live in Mississipi, America's most dangerous state? Choi!

Yes I live in Mississippi..

And to get it straight MISSISSIPPI ISNT THE MOST DANGEROUS STATE IN AMERICA.. It's not even among the top 10.. At least from 2018 till this 2020

If you talk about Mississippi being poor, I'd agree!

YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR TWO EYES CLOSED IN THE MAGNOLIA STATE OF MISSISSIPPI..

Check properly..

1 Like

Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Amanda4life: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
It's almost like many of you are really looking forward to a war.

They forgot that Nigeria may not be left out.

Nigeria will feel the heat because we already have terrorist group here

1 Like

Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Sprumbaba: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Davash222:
Is that all Hacking Depository Library.
These people are real jokers.

Is this the revenge their Leader is boasting of?
Ndi ara!!!

The real hacking is shutting down power grid. Making Dam flood entire city. Not website hacking.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by PapaAdanna: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Anything ISLAM is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by lebete3000: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Temple1288:

Yes I live in Mississippi..

And to get it straight MISSISSIPPI ISNT THE MOST DANGEROUS STATE IN AMERICA.. It's not even among the top 10.. At least from 2018 till this 2020

If you talk about Mississippi being poor, I'd agree!

YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR TWO EYES CLOSED IN THE MAGNOLIA STATE OF MISSISSIPPI..

Check properly..

Here...

Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by nurusystem(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
American are the main problem but some will still said Iran are the trouble maker ,American are not angel or cent,,they are the most dangerous terrorist
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Ewedegubbler: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iran has been threatening America for decades. "Death to America" The great Satan" "It's Gods will" flag burning, desk pounding, raised fists, rolling around on the ground kicking and screaming, car burnings, rock throwing. They've got Zero power over America. Zero and getting less now that the US is drilling its own oil. USA won't need the Mideast if they get their energy from home. Self sufficient super power. The US could flick off Iran like a fly off a shoulder if need be..
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by anonymousghost2(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
GeneralPula:
Iranian Hackers!

One of the most dangerous hackers in the whole world!

Others are Russia and the Talibans!

Egyptian hackers too then dey mad!

when it comes to hacking...................it has to be china, russia, iran, Israel, indian, the US.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by bindukwe(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Newnas:

Look at you. So you expect them to give a hurried retaliation?! Obviously you lack experience on leadership. A leader, like a chess player, always takes his time to calculate the implications of his actions and inactions. Only a pawn makes quick and uncalculated moves.

I'm not supporting Iran but I'm saying that we might not see a retaliation even till he end of this year. I attended a military secondary school so I'm telling you this from experience.

In war time you don't have all that time.

You must have thought this moves in advance if they happen. It affords you ways of defiling the enemy without emotion. Just strategy.

Peace time is for that thought.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by alizma: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
jantofubu:
cheesy noisemakers, they should do something more reasonable like kidnapping trump or ivanka...
Then we'll know they are serious

Until then, the hackers are yahoo boys in disguise
You may be affected when it starts. When Iran is involves, know it will be a nuclear war and there is no defined boundary for nuclear war.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Ewedegubbler: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
alizma:

You may be affected when it starts. When Iran is involves, know it will be a nuclear war and there is no defined boundary for nuclear war.

You guys grossly overestimate these noise making Iranians. Can you kindly give us more insight into Iran's prowess and arsenal that will make it a nuclear war?
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Sirwallace(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
kay29000:
Back in the 40s, World War 2 era, Japan bombed Pearl Harbor (America), killing about 2,000 people (mostly American soldiers). America hit back with an Atomic bomb on Hiroshima and then on Nagasaki, days apart...killing more than 100,000 Japanese people (mostly civilians), wounding hundreds of thousands more, and leaving millions to deal with the after effects of radiation for years.

I don't want to say Americans are bullies, but sometimes they act like bullies, and they go too far with their own retaliations. I just hope Iran doesn't hit them with a nuke cos I have a lot of family in that country.

rightly said the US dropped nuke on japan soil that lead to their surrender. but this is 2020 where various countries now have access to the same nuke.

Iran runs one of the biggest nuclear program in the world that the US has been trying to shut down. one of the reason for the conspiracy for the hostility towards Iran.

the US needed reason to attack and decommision Iran nuclear program, tagging soulemani terrorist is just a decoy.

no country has a monopoly of nuking other countries (third world war countries excluded)

this is 2020 not 1938/1945

1 Like

Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Gullis: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
We currently have Singapore tourist visa, dubai work visa, Kuwait Shoon visa, and Bahrain work visa. So also contact us for your embassy interview appointment(emergency or normal), travel insurance, flight and hotel reservation(prepaid or booking). Pls Whatsapp or call 09018171136 for further enquires.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by kay29000(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sirwallace:

rightly said the US dropped nuke on japan soil that lead to their surrender. but this is 2020 where various countries now have access to the same nuke.

Iran runs one of the biggest nuclear program in the world that the US has been trying to shut down. one of the reason for the conspiracy for the hostility towards Iran.

the US needed reason to attack and decommision Iran nuclear program, tagging soulemani terrorist is just a decoy.

no country has a monopoly of nuking other countries (third world war countries excluded)

this is 2020 not 1938/1945

You have said it all.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by kay29000(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
imam07:
iran no get nukes. Am sure of that. There economy have been down since before of American sanctions.

Lol! If you know the science behind Atomic power you won't say this. It is not rocket science bro. It is easier than you think, it is just very dangerous, that's why people don't meddle with it. But Iran definitely has nukes, that's why America hasn't been comfortable with them since.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by kay29000(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
greggng:

So Iran has a nuke that will affect the 50 states in America? Pray they don't make that mistake ....that will be the end of Iran on earth

50 states? That's going too far. All they need is a nuke the size of big Eva bottle water to hit a small City in Yankee. They don't have to hit an entire state to cause damage.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Datguybilly97(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
Steam wallet grin
noisy45:

Walmart and CVS store grin grin
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by superability(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
Nothing.

I'm just watching but certainly not excited or evaluating both parties' military might.

What can I even "advocate"? I am just an ordinary massage therapist.
U re not an ordinary massage therapist o... U are a live deadly weapon o.... U can use your skill to either relief pain or kill a human being without stress....

cheesy smiley tongue
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Temple1288:
Even the UK now supports America's move to kill that General...

Calls have been flying around from Mike Pompeo's desk!!

The anger of this impeachment and to prove that over 2 trillion dollars is just not a waste will be tested around Iran. Let them know that America doesn't only bomb, they infest the country with a whole lot of sickness.

Anyways, it looks like the power hookers in Tehran don't care much about how their citizens live.

Trump will always hate the Iranian leaders.. They destroyed his plan to start up a business there. I can tell you confidently that President Trump is getting more aggressive everyday and doing exactly what Netanyahu wants and Iran are being stupid to play into his game thinking the business men in Moscow will help them.. And with Benjamin's recent electoral troubles in Israel, this is just a great and golden opportunity to claim King Kong..

Those Jews in Jerusalem are the ones engineering this and just recently the UK are beginning to sound differently by supporting what America did to Solemani. The only ones looking like they ain't into it is France.

If I'm to advice the Iranian leaders, I'd just tell them to calm down, use their brains and let it slide away.. It'd stop the impending 'Refugee camp' that's coming their way.. They should focus on how to get their country as prosperous as their ally Qatar.. Even UAE..

I'm a Trump supporter--- I love him! But he's just allowing Israel to perfect their long awaited opportunity on those Iranians.. Which is very bad!
On the part of Iran, they could have used those huge monies and relevance Obama gave to them wisely!

After my 3yrs here in the USA, I got to understand that it's America's policy to scatter this countries, render them Refugees and send it's media to capture them. It makes a whole lot of money for this country whenever they are into some sort of war..

This is how the world is positioned

Israel blows up places, supplies America with personnels with intelligence and in turn gets weapons and money.

UK supports every move America takes, just because they are cowards and can't get into any fight without America coming in.. Even in Africa, they can't do pim without the USA helping out and they don't want to lose that property (America).. A very cunning people!

Russia? I've never seen very brainy, cunning and mischievous people as Russians. You catch them here, they swap to another place. They are neither here nor there. They only push you into something just to sell their AKs and when you don't have money they disappear. They do this very well in the dark with Israel. Get a Russian friend and ask him or her what they think about Islamists and you'd understand how much they love to do business

China is just like the Russians tho they have a specific target which is just money. They burn down Mosques and target Muslims and yet those 'not so brainy' people still believe China will help them out. China doesn't give 20 without taking 100..

Shia Muslim countries are just very open. They do their things very open, they are not cunning tho sometimes they try to play smart. So they're used to cause havoc because surely they'll admit! But they don't have much to offer.. Because they do their thing in the open, that's why they challenge anyone including America because they know most Western politicians meet them in the dark and that includes USA. In short, they are far from WISDOM

Sunni Muslims in the Middle East are the real sponsors of terror. Saudi, UAE and Kuwait sponsor terrorism and I can confidently say it anywhere. Israel, America, UK, Russia and every other major country know this.. America know too much about Saudi. Same with Saudi.. The only difference is that they have money to give.. NOW AMERICA HAVE A PRESIDENT THAT LOVES MAKING MORE MONEY!
Bro you just nailed it is better Iran accept fate bebe

1 Like

Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Temple1288(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
lebete3000:

Here...

At least if you want to back up your claims, don't do that with an unknown website.
There's a whole lot of recognized sites.

How many times have you heard of someone shot in Mississippi compared to Alaska and even California?

If you've ever been to the State of Alaska, New Mexico, Arkansas or even Illinois you won't spill out this.. In MS, I can get out at any time to get something from the store. Can I do same in Alaska? Or even a particular city in Illinois called Chicago..

Well I can't say more than this. If you think Mississippi is dangerous. Good for you!

Godspeed.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by emecheboy2(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
9jaBlogger:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2020/01/05/iran-hacks-us-government-website-warning-just-beginning-12003185/amp/

Biggest lie in the first week of January. What's the name of the govt site that was hacked please. Major US govt sites with sensitive information are hosted with Amazon dedicated cloud with mad ass security for US government only. Guess it must some useless �� �� with nothing important.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Starz825(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
One thing about life is you don't go to war except you have won the Battle already..

US will destroy Iran 1000&1 times...he sure for me die because they would have done their analysis before they stroke in the first place.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by czarina(f): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
superability:

U re not an ordinary massage therapist o... U are a live deadly weapon o.... U can use your skill to either relief pain or kill a human being without stress....

cheesy smiley tongue
I honestly don't know if I should feel appreciated or not... shocked
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by greggng: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
kay29000:

50 states? That's going too far. All they need is a nuke the size of big Eva bottle water to hit a small City in Yankee. They don't have to hit an entire state to cause damage.

We forget history easily ...Japan tried it and till date they are unable to for effect of their attempt....Iran will forever regret doing that....so they wil, be contented with nuking the little portion of America while America end their entire generation? That's stupid act
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Newnas(m): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
bindukwe:

In war time you don't have all that time.

You must have thought this moves in advance if they happen. It affords you ways of defiling the enemy without emotion. Just strategy.

Peace time is for that thought.

The war hadn't started. In fact your statement is a proof against you. How? Iran's decision to retaliate or not is what will begin the war. And you don't expect them to start a war without prepping fully because, like you said, once the war starts there's no more room for planning.

It's just like a game of chess, you take your time to setup formation before engagement. And when you're playing against a stronger and more opposition like USA, you try to avoid being dragged into battle before full preparation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.