Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website (81553 Views)

Israeli All Government Website Taken Down(Pics) / Braking: ‘iranian Hackers’ Take Control Of US Government Website / Breaking: Iranian Professional Hackers Hacks The US Government Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by bindukwe(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Newnas:

The war hadn't started. In fact your statement is a proof against you. How? Iran's decision to retaliate or not is what will begin the war. And you don't expect them to start a war without prepping fully because, like you said, once the war starts there's no more room for planning.

It's just like a game of chess, you take your time to setup formation before engagement. And when you're playing against a stronger and more opposition like USA, you try to avoid being dragged into battle before full preparation.

That was in support of your thought.

I just gave it more room

1 Like

Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by superability(m): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
I honestly don't know if I should feel appreciated or not... shocked

My point is this....
Do not belittle your skill
Though I understand the angel you are coming from.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by czarina(f): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
superability:

My point is this....
Do not belittle your skill
Though I understand the angel you are coming from.
Lol....thanks, you really understand massage therapy.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by shomutuski(m): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
It's almost like many of you are really looking forward to a war.

Lot of people online here acting like kids. Something that's none of our business.

1 Like

Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by superability(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
All thanks to my mum
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
litathom:
only 1 like

Check the like again bro. I hate to shout lol...
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
They hacked US Library... They should hack CIA or Pentagon let's see... When are they kidnapping Trump or ivanka let's see how serious they are
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by tityboi: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Oh
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by czarina(f): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
superability:

All thanks to my mum
Is she a massage therapist or a massage enthusiast?
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by night4fun: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by decatalyst(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
between the two of them, you say? Issorait

Don't mind these kids on Nairaland. They don't know how policies affect their day to day living, not to talk of international politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by superability(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
Is she a massage therapist or a massage enthusiast?
A massage enthusiast actually
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Abass1Toheeb: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
DexterousOne:

He killed ISIS fighters

He was their nemesis

Let U.S. media be spinning things

They are all killers
leave them oo, some people are too dumb to seek knowledge but can spit thrash very fast. they only accept what the media says where as they onow the media sugarcoats things. atleast they should know what happened before talking.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by czarina(f): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
superability:

A massage enthusiast actually
I see. Nice!
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by superability(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
I see. Nice!

Though she's no longer on Earth sha
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by imam07: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
kay29000:

Lol! If you know the science behind Atomic power you won't say this. It is not rocket science bro. It is easier than you think, it is just very dangerous, that's why people don't meddle with it. But Iran definitely has nukes, that's why America hasn't been comfortable with them since.
hmmm u make me laugh. All what it entails to produce nukes have bn nlocked by US. Uranium is not that easy to extract like dat. For example, u need like several load of tanker truck to just jet a single drop of uranium. If u understand my analysis, u will get what am saying.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by czarina(f): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
superability:

Though she's no longer on Earth sha
oh boy!

You know; I was going to say : "tell her a massage therapist says hi".

I just thought against and edited. #TrueStory

So sorry about it.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by superability(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
oh boy!

You know; I was going to say : "tell her a massage therapist says hi".

I just thought against and edited. #TrueStory

So sorry about it.
Haba!
Dats no big deal.
Thanks anyways...
Maybe I will take it from where she stop....
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by czarina(f): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
superability:

Haba!
Dats no big deal.
Thanks anyways...
Maybe I will take it from where she stop....
It is well.

Yeah, take it from where she stopped "for the culture". cool
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
Do u have a branch in abuja so i can send people to you?
Do u get clients from nairaland?
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by superability(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
It is well.

Yeah, take it from where she stopped "for the culture". cool
Maybe when I visit my friend in Jos before the year runs out
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by czarina(f): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
sassysure:

Do u have a branch in abuja so i can send people to you?
Do u get clients from nairaland?

No, we don't offer our services in Abuja for now.

And yes, we get clients from Nairaland, though not in torrents but we never underestimate the importance of sowing a seed.

They see our "small small" ads and are motivated to visit Jos or to give us a call when they come to town.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by kareemkamil(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Honestly all this stupid BIAFRA'S, no go everly get sense, that's why you people will remain slaves of every other ethnic's in Nigeria. Idiot lunatic people.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by czarina(f): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
superability:

Maybe when I visit my friend in Jos before the year runs out
Alright. Give us a call if you ever come visiting. Enjoy your evening.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by wisest10: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
the nature of the content of the website does not resemble what an islamic country like iran will do.
A picture blowing trump,rather proves it was done by an ordinary hacker.
it does nott look very islamic to me.
An islamic country cant do this kind of sh*t
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by superability(m): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
Alright. Give us a call if you ever come visiting. Enjoy your evening.
Alright...
You too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
No, we don't offer our services in Abuja for now.

And yes, we get clients from Nairaland, though not in torrents but we never underestimate the importance of sowing a seed.

They see our "small small" ads and are motivated to visit Jos or to give us a call when they come to town.

Lovely kiss
I know one in one of the 5 star hotels in abuja and dude is seriously cashing in.

Good luck to you.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by czarina(f): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
sassysure:

Lovely kiss
I know one in one of the 5 star hotels in abuja and dude is seriously cashing in.

Good luck to you.

Yeah, Abuja. It's on our plans.

Thanks
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by klax(m): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
jantofubu:
cheesy noisemakers, they should do something more reasonable like kidnapping trump or ivanka...
Then we'll know they are serious

Until then, the hackers are yahoo boys in disguise

Don't mind them.thry are toothless dogs. What has hacking bullshit has to do with these?

All na wash yahoo yahoo stunt.
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by dahnimoh(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
They hacked US Library... They should hack CIA or Pentagon let's see... When are they kidnapping Trump or ivanka let's see how serious they are

Odikwa egwu

Only library
Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by Sanchezmillz: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
It's almost like many of you are really looking forward to a war.

Exactly..typical Nigerians,forget their sufferings by looking for what entertains them on the internet whether good,bad and even gorry

1 Like

Re: Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website by jojothaiv(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
In the end we'd all discovered that nothing, absolutely nothing last forever.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.