Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nairalanders, Please I Need Help!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders, Please I Need Help!!!! (393 Views)

Nairalanders Please I Need A Job Depression Is Killing Me / Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late.(op Why Deleting This?) / Please Nairalanders Please Help Confirm If This Is Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Please I Need Help!!!! by mercidove: 11:27am On Jan 05, 2020
I don't want to bore you guys with long write-up. I'm a graduate of Agricultural and Engineering, and will be rounding up with NYSC this February.
Please good people of this forum, I need a job reference before rounding up. Because, as the first son from a family from the lower heirachy of the society, i have a lot of people already depending on me immediately after my youth service.
Please, anything at all just to start. I can't afford to sit at home even for a month all in the name of job hunting.. Please, help a brother...
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Help!!!! by yanabasee(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2020
Baba..... You will never value any job given to you in a plata, if you don't learn to struggle for it....

The labor market is a fun place. Go in there, make friends and build connections.....Never look down on any body. Do everything you can to strive and be focus and diligent.

You can't jump over the job hunting....Go through it and learn your own lessons. You will be surprised how easy you'd pave ways for yourself. And while doing this. Consider many factors. Your location, your budget and your interest.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Help!!!! by mercidove: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
yanabasee:
Baba..... You will never value any job given to you in a plata, if you don't learn to struggle for it....

The labor market is a fun place. Go in there, make friends and build connections.....Never look down on any body. Do everything you can to strive and be focus and diligent.

You can't jump over the job hunting....Go through it and learn your own lessons. You will be surprised how easy you'd pave ways for yourself. And while doing this. Consider many factors. Your location, your budget and your interest.
Thanks a lot brother. Not that i want it on a platter of gold, just that the pressure is much more than i can contain.
Will stick to your advice..
Re: Nairalanders, Please I Need Help!!!! by mercidove: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Cc; GentlePEACE
Please I need your assistance to fund my betting account so i too can join you in winning..... Sorry I had to mention you on a dead thread.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Electrical Engineer/technician Needed Urgently In Delta State / Vacancy! Vacancy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.