Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,794 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late.(op Why Deleting This?) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late.(op Why Deleting This?) (1163 Views)

In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. / At What Point Is It Too Late To Back Out After Accepting A Job Offer? / Why Recruiters Are Deleting Your CV On Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late.(op Why Deleting This?) by CHANNELSTV202: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Good afternoon My honourable intellectuals on Nairaland.Folks please I need your assistance,I am an Oil and Gas Engineer by Profession,I am based in Port Harcourt,I have been hurting for a job for sometime now but No way yet,a particular one I was hopeful about,after the interview a worker there ask me to pay 450k (and beckoned on me not to discuss this with anyone)the fact is I don't even have quarter of the money,even if they remove 449 thousand naira from the money I can't still pay.ever since it's been a rough ride for me,I started looking for a job outside the oil sector but no luck yet,I thought of good business ideas to start up with little capital but the capital is not there,ever since I have embarked on hard labour, carrying cements at different construction sites for some months now,but my body is already reacting to it,I was advised by the chemist to halt it immediately,I hearkened to his advice and stopped immediately but eating has been problem ever since, a week now I have been on biscuit and water diet,I am now limited to 2 pair of trousers and 3 polo shirts because most of my clothes are worn out because I use them on construction sites carrying blocks and cements.the frustrating part of it all that has taken my peace of mind TOTALLY is in the public yard where I live my rent has expired 2 months ago,today the landlord came asking my neighbors after me, knocking on my door I was inside but I went on a pause mood immediately for like 30 minutes,as I type my heart is broken,tears gushing down.i can't even step outside for the fear of my neighbors seeing me.i took the last 150 in my jeans opened the door quietly and told a boy in my compound to please get me mtn 100# to at least sub,come online let the good people of Nairaland know and come to my Resue.bad thoughts harmful to myself are already running on my mind.Abeg make una help me anyhow Job/assistance before una see my matter for front page when e don red ABEG.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late.(op Why Deleting This?) by meobizy(f): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
I'll come back when this is deleted.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late.(op Why Deleting This?) by Smartwork676(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
o.p stop deleting the thread Nah, abi you don't want to help?

well, mr you will have to shut up and sit up, because that basically what everyone has been doing. fend for yourself, there's no such time to beg.... you are a man, behave like one.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late.(op Why Deleting This?) by CHANNELSTV202: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Smartwork676:
o.p stop deleting the thread Nah, abi you don't want to help?

well, mr you will have to shut up and sit up, because that basically what everyone has been doing. fend for yourself, there's no such time to beg.... you are a man, behave like one.
Asking for a job is not begging,did I put my account number there?No.I did that intentionally.i'm more of a Hussle type,I did rather get a job offer than sit n wait for free money.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late.(op Why Deleting This?) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
meobizy:
I'll come back when this is deleted.
me too
Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late.(op Why Deleting This?) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
CHANNELSTV202:
Good afternoon My honourable intellectuals on Nairaland.Folks please I need your assistance,I am an Oil and Gas Engineer by Profession,I am based in Port Harcourt,I have been hurting for a job for sometime now but No way yet,a particular one I was hopeful about,after the interview a worker there ask me to pay 450k (and beckoned on me not to discuss this with anyone)the fact is I don't even have quarter of the money,even if they remove 449 thousand naira from the money I can't still pay.ever since it's been a rough ride for me,I started looking for a job outside the oil sector but no luck yet,I thought of good business ideas to start up with little capital but the capital is not there,ever since I have embarked on hard labour, carrying cements at different construction sites for some months now,but my body is already reacting to it,I was advised by the chemist to halt it immediately,I hearkened to his advice and stopped immediately but eating has been problem ever since, a week now I have been on biscuit and water diet,I am now limited to 2 pair of trousers and 3 polo shirts because most of my clothes are worn out because I use them on construction sites carrying blocks and cements.the frustrating part of it all that has taken my peace of mind TOTALLY is in the public yard where I live my rent has expired 2 months ago,today the landlord came asking my neighbors after me, knocking on my door I was inside but I went on a pause mood immediately for like 30 minutes,as I type my heart is broken,tears gushing down.i can't even step outside for the fear of my neighbors seeing me.i took the last 150 in my jeans opened the door quietly and told a boy in my compound to please get me mtn 100# to at least sub,come online let the good people of Nairaland know and come to my Resue.bad thoughts harmful to myself are already running on my mind.Abeg make una help me anyhow Job/assistance before una see my matter for front page when e don red ABEG.

The Lord will see you through, Amen.

No condition is permanent

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late.(op Why Deleting This?) by netguy002: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bro, sorry! only people that have experienced what you r going through will understand. which area in Port Harcourt do you stay in case someone have a job offer for you.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late.(op Why Deleting This?) by SirRoberto(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Those that are saying delete don't understand how people are suffering in this country especially with people like us that have been rendered jobless as a result of the partial lockdown.

I m not saying people are not swindling people thru this means online but We should not just wish everybody that ask for help away.

Some of us are highly qualified and want to work but no job.

God help you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late.(op Why Deleting This?) by CHANNELSTV202: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
netguy002:
Bro, sorry! only people that have experienced what you r going through will understand. which area in Port Harcourt do you stay in case someone have a job offer for you.

Brother I stay at ADA GEORGE.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Relocate To Lagos For Job Hunting. / 2022 Seplat Experienced Hire By Dragnet / Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.