Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Hisbah Bursts Same Sex Party In Kano - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hisbah Bursts Same Sex Party In Kano (586 Views)

Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) / Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals / Boy Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught During Failed Robbery In Delta. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hisbah Bursts Same Sex Party In Kano by dimejiamuda: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
HISBAH officials in Kano have bursted a commemoration party allegedly organized by gays.

The Sharia law enforcement operatives invaded a compound located at Sabuwar-Gandu quarters in Kano metropolis, North West Nigeria, where the suspected homosexuals were arrested, prior to the commencement of the planned event.

Judicialsketch.com gathered that the organizers of the party were new grandaunts who planned the party to commemorate their graduation from a tertiary institution. Each of them was said to have invited their same sex partners to the event.

A senior HISBAH commander, Mallam Tasiu, who confirmed the arrest of the suspected same sex party organizers, disclosed that over 50 gays were involved.

He stated that intelligence reports gathered by Hisbah operatives led to the arrest of the suspects, noting that other suspected persons were still at large.

According to him, the suspects arrested by Hisbah are currently undergoing reorientation programmes.

https://judicialsketch.com/2020/01/05/hisbah-bursts-same-sex-party-in-kano/
Re: Hisbah Bursts Same Sex Party In Kano by superlanny(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Let trumpet come and blow sef, let us come and know who is going to paradise, all this hypocrites are just deceiving their self.
Re: Hisbah Bursts Same Sex Party In Kano by popsy2(m): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Waaat!
Re: Hisbah Bursts Same Sex Party In Kano by Davash222(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
I stand with Hisbah on this!

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Bursts Same Sex Party In Kano by Kingosytex(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Davash222:
I stand with Hisbah on this!

I de tell you.

Despite the fact that this Hisbah and what they represent are anachronistic, fanatics and certified extremists, I wholeheartedly agree with them in this issue.

How can someone get attracted to thesame sex?
That is more than madness.

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Bursts Same Sex Party In Kano by nero2face: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hausas, always pretending to be the holiest while they're de most decayed persons on the face of earth, drug abuse, rape, homosexuals, jinx,..etc...spit

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Bursts Same Sex Party In Kano by Lynx001: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
for once let me support hisbah. they said they want to reorientate them. What kind of reorientation will they do. I suggest they get 100 quality girls and give to them for them to see what they are missing. Because till now i dont see what gays enjoy. My fellow man wey dry like stick.nothing dey im body. i go come straff am.
*spits* ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Mentally-deranged Man Sets Surulere Resident Ablaze / Woman Arrested For Killing And Secretly Burrying Five-year-old Stepson / Military Men Beat Up SARS Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.