Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) (40467 Views)

Police Parade Suspected Masterminds Of Kaduna Train Attack, Retrieve 48 Ak-47s / Two Veterinary Students Of MOUAU Drown During Pool Party (Photos) / Anambra Lady Attacks Man For Harassing Her At A Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kaduna State Police on Thursday, December 31, paraded the suspected organizers and promoters of a botched sex party, IgbereTV reports.

Speaking to newsmen, one of the major organisers of the sex party admitted to having conceived the idea but said that it was a mere joke between him and his friends.

"Kaduna’ Sex Party started as a joke between me and my friends, it was not meant to go public, it was not meant to cause nuisance among the public of Kaduna State. It was just someone that felt that she was too brilliant that posted it on Twitter," he said.

"I never posted the party invite on Twitter. Yes, I initiated it, yes, it started as a joke, I keep saying it, it was not meant to disturb the peace and security of Kaduna. The whole thing was a joke. A friend made the flier that was posted on Twitter and put my number on it and we all laughed over it, but somebody sent to someone and to another person like that, until it got to Twitter.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1377492/police-parade-organizers-kaduna-sex-party-photos/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
What is their crime.....after all the said party didn't hold and the venue has been demolished... For what exactly?....there is more to this sex party of a thing.

194 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Gospelpreacher1: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
If Human beings will be Paraded and punished this way for going against the law,
Then Imagine what will be the Fate of those that End up this life without JESUS..

May GOD open our eyes of Understanding in this new year, so we will flee from the Wrath to Come.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
what an expensive joke that has costs someone his asset been demolished.....Una dey craze!!!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jobless, lazy yoots

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
What type of sex party can these paraded folks organize?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Of

All

Places

Kaduna ?

He who the gods wants to kill they first make mad senseless.

Where are the sharia court advocates See better case don land .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
See their long feets, if you know you know
grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by ojun50(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Sex part government react fast, but killings going on in the state government react slow.

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
But they are not criminals. Why treating them like one?

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Pochettino(f): 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nothing wey Jubrin no go see for Presidential Villa

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by FarahAideed: 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
So who is going to pay for the destruction of the innocent hotel that had absolutely nothing to with this Prank .. Arrewa we need answers

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Slynation:
what an expensive joke that has costs someone his asset been demolished.....Una dey craze!!!

No it's the govt that destroyed band innocent mans property without proper investigation that is mad

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by taiwotimitt: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Another case to start the year grin
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Beremx(f): 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
Where they planning to have sex in the party?

I think Elrufai went too far destroying the hotel

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Twutin: 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Abokis

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by falcon01: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
in as much as I condemned this act, I believe El rufai is a fool

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Slynation(m): 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
FarahAideed:

No it's the govt that destroyed band innocent mans property without proper investigation that is mad
what did you want the government to do?? Of all places in Kaduna state with an El rufai who derives joy and orgasm in demolishing structures.....But let's assume it was a joke as stated, but a venue was made available and that joke would have been actualise if nothing was done about it.....!!

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dem wan bleep enter new year
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 12:02am On Jan 01, 2021
mak una parade shekua not those innocent citizens

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 12:13am On Jan 01, 2021
---This must have been a very expensive and no doubt costly joke---but why parade them like criminals---

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by LikeAking: 12:22am On Jan 01, 2021
Dem eat shit?

Bleep D GOVT.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by psyco: 12:58am On Jan 01, 2021
Slynation:

what did you want the government to do?? Of all places in Kaduna state with an [b]El rufai who derives joy and orgasm in demolishing structures[/b]u.....But let's assume it was a joke as stated, but a venue was made available and that joke would have been actualise if nothing was done about it.....!!
@bolded I thought I was the only here knows this
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by 400billionman: 1:05am On Jan 01, 2021
The party did not hold

What will you accuse them of doing ?

What will be your defense for demolishing a hotel ?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 1:20am On Jan 01, 2021
Lol! I am very sure they all voted for APC.
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Slynation(m): 1:22am On Jan 01, 2021
psyco:
@bolded I thought I was the only here knows this
Asin eh....That small man is something else!!

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by CSTRR: 1:32am On Jan 01, 2021
Beremx:

El rufai is an extremist.

One of the most dangerous politicians in this part of the World.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Rootprof(m): 1:34am On Jan 01, 2021
When you're in Rome act like a roman ..
You guys know that north likes pretending and deceiving themselves acting like innocent but they're not. So why try to expose the things they probably have been doing codedly... That's probably their main offence.

Happy New year guys

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by nedekid: 1:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Beremx:

It just shows the mentality of folks up north. Unfortunately they are the ones in charge of government and hence the situation of the country.
No crime has been commited. The party did not hold and the hotel (Rented) has been destroyed.
That is someone that wants to be president of Nigeria for that matter.
A fundamentalist.
As its said, rub makeup, wear a suit on a pig, it remains a pig.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by onoja12: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) by Yahman1(m): 2:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Rootprof:
When you're in Rome act like a roman ..
You guys know that north likes pretending and deceiving themselves acting like innocent but they're not. So why try to expose the things they probably have been doing codedly... That's probably their main offence.

Happy New year guys
cheesy

You get their code

Coded Sin, no Cast am Outside but them be monster inside

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) / Church Security Guard Caught With Military Uniforms In Kaduna State. Photos / Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.