Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Cardi B Wants To Be A Nigerian Citizen – Which Tribe Should She Join? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Wants To Be A Nigerian Citizen – Which Tribe Should She Join? (719 Views)

“proud Naija Boy – Ghanaian Singershatta Wale Says As He Become Nigerian Citizen / Ghanaian Singer, Shatta Wale Brags After Becoming A Nigerian Citizen / A Nigerian Citizen Corrects Oby Ezekwesili's Grammar. Her Reply And Corrections! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Wants To Be A Nigerian Citizen – Which Tribe Should She Join? by Playloaded: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2020

Minutes after Cardi B declares her intention to become a Nigerian citizen, I think she’s troubled on which tribe to join.

Due to possible retaliation of Iran on America, the female rapper has devised a plan b to escape the attack by coming down to come base in Nigeria.

We can all recall how Cardi B had a swell time when she came to Nigeria for her Concert some weeks back, seems the rapper hasn’t gotten over the Naija spirit.

See what she tweeted:-

I think we should help her with a befitting tribe out of all the 250 tribes we have in the country.

So Guys

Which Tribe Do You Think Is Best For Cardi B?

Let’s hear from you.

Drop your comments…

http://playloaded.com/cardi-b-wants-to-be-a-nigerian-citizen-which-tribe-should-she-join/

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Cardi B Wants To Be A Nigerian Citizen – Which Tribe Should She Join? by popsy2(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Cardi B Wants To Be A Nigerian Citizen – Which Tribe Should She Join? by Zaheertyler(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
If she was dirty i know where she for pick from
But shes hard working so igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Wants To Be A Nigerian Citizen – Which Tribe Should She Join? by Froshloaded: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ibo na
Re: Cardi B Wants To Be A Nigerian Citizen – Which Tribe Should She Join? by nototribalist: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
Playloaded:

Minutes after Cardi B declares her intention to become a Nigerian citizen, I think she’s troubled on which tribe to join.

Due to possible retaliation of Iran on America, the female rapper has devised a plan b to escape the attack by coming down to come base in Nigeria.

We can all recall how Cardi B had a swell time when she came to Nigeria for her Concert some weeks back, seems the rapper hasn’t gotten over the Naija spirit.

See what she tweeted:-

I think we should help her with a befitting tribe out of all the 250 tribes we have in the country.

So Guys

Which Tribe Do You Think Is Best For Cardi B?

Let’s hear from you.

Drop your comments…

http://playloaded.com/cardi-b-wants-to-be-a-nigerian-citizen-which-tribe-should-she-join/

Cc lalasticlala

Is Chioma B Fulani name? She's even a member of AGA, ( Anambra Girls Association)

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Hubby Tosin Yusuf / How Pastor Revived My Laptop With Prayers When I Lost All My Projects – Sarz / Actress, Ijeoma Thomas Reveals She Was Insulted For ‘snatching Her Sister’s Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.