Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Jurt Produce My First Bar Soap Today. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Jurt Produce My First Bar Soap Today. (979 Views)

How To Make Bar Soap / Get The Best Water Ratio In Bar Soap Making / Oil Combination For Profitable Bar Soap Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Jurt Produce My First Bar Soap Today. by rolly44: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
After learning how to produce bar soap some years ago i decided to give it a chance and i did it, brodas and sistas if anybody tells u wit reading of ebook u can produce soap na lie o, my basic problem where cost of chemcals and measurement of chemicals, but i hav tried it and it works but no much gain maybe my next production, i even run at lost, i use 1.3 p.k.o,half kg sada as/caustic soda, everything half, my fear now is i use solicate, in most ebook it is not included among the chemicals the pson who tougth me said i can do without it if i wish but due to how watery my product was fear made to pour the solicate without measuring it, my coach says solicate is responsble for pealing of hand4 wish is a sign of bad product, i dont kno if i wil start selling my 25bar i have already produce or give them out, i spend 3k dat money go go like dat Please if u hv share ur experience.

1 Like

Re: I Jurt Produce My First Bar Soap Today. by onward4life(m): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Congratulations bro

Naso great ppo take start

Just one spark...

Marlians Oya dance sopi...

Dance till fade............

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Jurt Produce My First Bar Soap Today. by donbachi(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ebook,distance learning and distance relationship na one mama born all of dem,u no go know everything....as for u,may u grow from one bar to cartons and from cartons to caravans and may GOD make u a brand home and abroad.ijn.

4 Likes

Re: I Jurt Produce My First Bar Soap Today. by rolly44: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
Amen oooooooo
Re: I Jurt Produce My First Bar Soap Today. by tck2000(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
rolly44:
After learning how to produce bar soap some years ago i decided to give it a chance and i did it, brodas and sistas if anybody tells u wit reading of ebook u can produce soap na lie o, my basic problem where cost of chemcals and measurement of chemicals, but i hav tried it and it works but no much gain maybe my next production, i even run at lost, i use 1.3 p.k.o,half kg sada as/caustic soda, everything half, my fear now is i use solicate, in most ebook it is not included among the chemicals the pson who tougth me said i can do without it if i wish but due to how watery my product was fear made to pour the solicate without measuring it, my coach says solicate is responsble for pealing of hand4 wish is a sign of bad product, i dont kno if i wil start selling my 25bar i have already produce or give them out, i spend 3k dat money go go like dat Please if u hv share ur experience.
Please can you document the process with pictures?
Re: I Jurt Produce My First Bar Soap Today. by peteruuu(m): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2020
rolly44:

Where are you based bro?
Re: I Jurt Produce My First Bar Soap Today. by iHart(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2020
Silicate responsible for peeling hand?

The person that taught still did not teach you well
Re: I Jurt Produce My First Bar Soap Today. by rolly44: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2020
@ihart, one may not kow everything and as i said dat was my first production, so plz wat is d function of d silicate and soda ash, and how important ar they in soap production cos the pson who tougth me said i can do away with them so as to make gain, so in my next product i intend to omit them. so share ideas pls...tax.
Re: I Jurt Produce My First Bar Soap Today. by iHart(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
rolly44:
brodas and sistas if anybody tells u wit reading of ebook u can produce soap na lie o,.

The above statement is false and I don't agree with that.

For the question you are asking about Sodium silicate and soda Ash. You can do away with them but not if you want to make profit. Sodium silicate is a hardener and can be used as a bulking agent. Soda ash is a builder, it helps the soap to function better in removing dirt.
Re: I Jurt Produce My First Bar Soap Today. by rolly44: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
@ihart tanx for the information, so if i need to make profit i will need silicate? Pls can u tell me the quantity to be applied in 2ltl of pko, nd 1ltl caustic, because i want to be making profit nd produce a quality soap too, my last production was so soft nd ligth weigth, help me and analyse more on silicate nd soda ash, wat do u mean by bulk? God bless u as u do, tanx.

(1) (Reply)

Content Writers Needed For A Health Blog And A Business Blog / GLK 350 For Sale / Instagram Likes, Comment, Followers And Youtube Subscribers, Comments And Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.