Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

If Hell Is Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Hell Is Real (158 Views)

Why I Am No Longer Sure If Hell Fire Exist / If hell fire is real, can you answer these questions? / If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Hell Is Real by Nlearn: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
If Hell Is Real

Last Year was a bit challenging to me that I even went as far as asking God WHY?

Seriously speaking i find my self asking God WHY? Why Will Him God Be alive and watching several things consider evil and bad happen to good and innocent people

I felt like God is unfair or maybe he doesn't listen, I Prayed after pray, day after day, months after months, The more I Pray the more the odds staged against me

It was hard, I saw reasons why there are high rate of depression these days, in between all, someone walk up to me and told me, Mr Mbonu Watson, If you don't make heaven, I will vex for God, Another voice grabs me, deep inside me

I began to ask God WHY, I Began to doubt the things of God, must of the things the Christian religion thought me

I Questions God. I even went as far as asking God if He Was Real and If Hell real

I took to books and I read in a Books, in one of the books i discovered That Hell was never real, But Region Bodies, Both the Christian Religion, Muslin, etc created the idea of hell to Put Fears in the heart and life of both the Christian and Muslim.

I stop reading the book, as soon as I read that line. stating that HELL Was created by religion bodies. To me. no more knowledge of the said book, so I quit reading. I can't continue reading this particular book. I Quit

It was indeed a hard time for me... Yet I choose to remain calm. love and believe in my God the more

Even with all my sinfulness. I Choose to go to Him for help. it was never easy. But He was a merciful Father

I Thank Him God, For Today Am Too Blessed, super blessed and better

My people. you see. the world is not getting better, in fact, more evil seems to be winning this day, but in All Remain Calm and Have Peace with God

In between your calmness, don't be fooled with the happening around us. Christianity doesn't make us stupid. drop the fear of hell and learn to treat people the way they treat you

When people are nice to you, be nice to them
When People are Bad To You Be Bad To Them
When People Wants To Steal Your Peace, Prepare For War and Give The War.
If You Want Peace In This Present Time. My Dear. Prepare For War

Be Saved in Christ Jesus, not just because of the fear of HELL, But because you desire a change in your life. Fear No HELL, Be Nice and Live a life of heaven on earth

Happy Sunny Sunday To All

From
Mbonu Watson

Am Too Blessed

1 Like

Re: If Hell Is Real by popsy2(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
is it?

(1) (Reply)

Survey Reveals Most Pastors Don't Connect World Events To 2nd Coming Of Christ / Matthew 3 / The Half Truth Of Erroneous Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.