Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? (593 Views)

If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? / 10 Things About Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu That Leaked Out Today 2020 / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by Infinixhot2: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)?
Please Be Sincere.
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
sad

Chase all Fulanis back to Futa D jalon in Guinea or Sudan where they came from starting with Buhari nd El Rufai

1 Like

Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by Dgoz(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
My Bank Account Balance
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by Johnjanrt: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
The mindset and mentality of many Nigerians who: one believe in religion Ethnicity and Region. Again change relocate our corrupt politicians
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by FryMosquito: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Salary structure of President, Governors and legislators to be equal to that of lecturers or teachers
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Dgoz:
My Bank Account Balance
grin
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by Ryda(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Change na!
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by Larryfest(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
All past leaders and politicians be executed and a new constitution drafted..
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Larryfest:
You dey para o grin
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by OdefaGirl(f): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Remove those criminals in police uniforms.
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by nijabazaar: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
Load Buhari to the Hague first
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by Heffalump(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
OP, think of what you will change about yourself as a person first before you change things as a president cry

This is 2020 and stop hallucinating about life!
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by seniormallam(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
I will goto USA, France & UK to sign ministers that will head all agencies.........believe me, there's this natural progress that comes with white people been in charge.........expecting miracle from this our old fools politicians is just waste of time.........imagine Nigeria trying to buy arms through south Africa during Jonathan's regime, see mtn and dstv all in the hands of white south Africans.......even the GLO we claimed to be our own.......the whites are the engine room.....adenuga is just the financier.
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by oyinkinola: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
...a repetitive question indeed
1 time devoted for legal tender
2 disconnected all illegal electric connection
3 Nigerian Jew send packing to their homeland
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by tck2000(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Larryfest:
I agree
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
I will change the change sharperly
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by Legalcriminal: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
I’ll legalize marijuana.
Zangazanga:
I will change the change sharperly
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by EagleNest(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
I will restructure Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by kapelvej: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
seniormallam:
I will goto USA, France & UK to sign ministers that will head all agencies.........believe me, there's this natural progress that comes with white people been in charge.........expecting miracle from this our old fools politicians is just waste of time.........imagine Nigeria trying to buy arms through south Africa during Jonathan's regime, see mtn and dstv all in the hands of white south Africans.......even the GLO we claimed to be our own.......the whites are the engine room.....adenuga is just the financier.
you are right. Look at what they turned Australia to just in 65years
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by funmike83(f): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Let
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by kurupt1: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Restructure the country back to the pre civil structure.
Ensure the public institutions are independent and strong
Power upgrades
Re: What Would You Change First If You Become The President Of Nigeria Today(2020)? by Lynx001: 3:49am On Jan 06, 2020
America:white house nigeria:aso rock. why things no go hard. Am changing that name asap

(1) (Reply)

There Are No Plans To Demolish The House Of Ex-governor Chime- Enugu State Govt / Oba Of Benin On A 3 Day Official Visit To Rivers State / Abubakar Malami: Half-baked Attorney General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.