Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

10 Things About Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu That Leaked Out Today 2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things About Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu That Leaked Out Today 2020 (1038 Views)

How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna / Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu Biography / Babajide Olusola Picks Babafemi Hamzat As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things About Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu That Leaked Out Today 2020 by naijaniche: 2:46am On Apr 15, 2020
10 Things and Secret About Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu (Lagos State Governor) that you needs to know 2020:

[b]Click here to read more[\b]
https://naijaniche.com/10-things-about-babajide-olusola-sanwo-olu-2020/10 Things About Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu

Re: 10 Things About Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu That Leaked Out Today 2020 by wewe1(m): 4:15am On Apr 15, 2020
Everything here na open secret náà

I was hoping to see something like he has been using his personal money to run Lagos.

Like he single handedly bought LAGBUS with his personal money..... Etc
Re: 10 Things About Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu That Leaked Out Today 2020 by valarmorghulis: 4:17am On Apr 15, 2020
wewe1:
Everything here na open secret náà

I was hoping to see something like he has been using his personal money to run Lagos.

Like he single handedly bought LAGBUS with his personal money..... Etc

Click bait

(1) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of Arabic Text On Naira Note / Barbados To Remove Queen Elizabeth As Head Of State. / Tinubu Must Have Handed Victory To Obaseki Unknowingly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.