Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead (95877 Views)

Breaking:jennifer Omole Is Dead / Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead / None Of My Family Members Wanted Me In Acting — Actress Jennifer Obodo Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by deeva1: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Its well
Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by osamz007: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
God!
Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by Raydos: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
H
Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by superfitsez(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
shantelleasante:
This goes to show you that there is nothing new about any year...it's just a change in calendar year..deaths,pain, suffering and all others will still continue
When jesus asked us to pray for God's kingdom to come here on earth..He wasn't joking..cos He knew that's the only solution to mankind's problems
you get sense hanty, and I love you with all my heart
Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by meelorlah(f): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
alexola20:
I also lost my elder brother on 3rd January.2 elder brothers gone in less than a year.

O'God where art thou?
I'm really sorry about the loss of your loved ones. May God give you sufficient strength to bear it. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
RIP to the dead.. Please help me make my dream come true please friends�����

1 Share

Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by okooloyun1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by Lamanii22(f): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ryda:
R.I.P

The way 2020 started ehn.. angry
War
Death
Fire
Various forms of accident.. What's happening.

O su mi bayii... We can't even explain it

1 Like

Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by Dpaulie(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
post=85536078:

Just say RIP and move on.....that is if you care enough tho!

And you are the same soul replying someone on the other thread below.
SMH!
You don talk forget to say RIP too
RIP sis
Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by timibare(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
I swear to God i dont know her cry RIP
Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by Teejay13(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
May her soul rest on.
Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ryda:
R.I.P

War
Death
Fire

LOL. I swear. This 2020 be like e wan mad o

1 Like

Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
DigitalLogic:
R.I.P!!!

There is life after death. Everyone must account for his/her time on earth. You must be prepared as death never rings a bell.

Where is the proof there is life after death?

Are you above 20 years old? The chicken your family slaughtered way back in 2005? Will it account for its time here on earth too?

Or the mosquito your killed on your wall last night? Wait let me think, we are of more value since they are lower animals; thus, we deserve a blissful kingdom of heaven and glory for all eternity, while they cease to exist?

Delusion at its finest. The moment any life bounces of this earth, the ni66er goes extinct like the first dinosaur that died millions of years ago.

Its a painful reality we have to accept.

1 Like

Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by Nmezor(f): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rest in peace to her, never heard about her before
Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by Odunayo95(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rest in peace [i]Rest in peace [/i]Rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by 2chukwu(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nna ehh the way fight dey take start for Nairaland this 2020 hmm the WWIIII May even start from here...o!!!

2 Likes

Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by DigitalLogic: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kalixx:

Where is the proof there is life after death?

Are you above 20 years old? The chicken your family slaughtered way back in 2005? Will it account for its time here on earth too?

Or the mosquito your killed on your wall last night? Wait let me think, we are of more value since they are lower animals; thus, we deserve a blissful kingdom of heaven and glory for all eternity, while they cease to exist?

Delusion at its finest. The moment any life bounces of this earth, the ni66er goes extinct like the first dinosaur that died millions of years ago.

Its a painful reality we have to accept.

1. Hebrews 9:27 And just as it is appointed for people to die once–and after this, judgment.
2. Matthew 25:46 These people will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life.”
3. Luke 16:22-23 “One day the beggar died, and the angels carried him to be with Abraham. The rich man also died and was buried. He went to hell, where he was constantly tortured. As he looked up, in the distance he saw Abraham and Lazarus.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by DCmonster: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rest in peace! RIP to the patient we lost today, may your souls rest in peace.
Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by Ayobami7(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rip
Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
DigitalLogic:

1. Hebrews 9:27 And just as it is appointed for people to die once–and after this, judgment.
2. Matthew 25:46 These people will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life.”
3. Luke 16:22-23 “One day the beggar died, and the angels carried him to be with Abraham. The rich man also died and was buried. He went to hell, where he was constantly tortured. As he looked up, in the distance he saw Abraham and Lazarus.

Oh, you had to quote the Bible?

Are you kidding me? I mean show me logical proof.

You show me proof from a book that was written by advanced scholars and philosophers from the medieval ages mixing tradition and fragments of history to create a folklore to keep mankind in check, and you are quoting that as authority here?

I could also pick quotes from a fictional book like The Age of Zeus and throw at you.

1 Like

Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by handsomeyinka(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ryda:
R.I.P

War
Death
Fire
It's because you have the time to read it...i pray it won't be our portion.
Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by shegzmartinsduke(m): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
luluosas:
Give your life to Jesus Christ now and be sure of eternity in heaven
so u will live 4ever if u give ur life to the jew god? Ur mumu get rank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by Maykanu: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Idiot. Same thing will be written about u when u die

What goes around, turns around

quote author=MISTAICEY02288 post=85530167]
SMH! [/quote]
Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by kolaa007(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
Have you gotten your National identification Number (NIN)? Importance of NIN
*International passport
*Jamb Registration
*Government Jobs
*Valid means of ID
*ETC
We help with NIN registration for schools,Organisations Etc.We can come and register and capture Your staffs, students Etc.
Call and whats app on 0 8 0 5 5 3 6 1 5 8 3
Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by sleekyonyx(f): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
mezarddinny:
rest in prick R.I.P
How Stewpid can u be?
Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Maykanu:
Idiot. Same thing will be written about u when u die

What goes around, turns around

Is it that you're stupid, dumb or the both? How come you're mentioning me to disgrace yourself and your lineage? Didn't you see who you quoted? Someone wrote nonsense about the dead and i quoted the mumu and i wrote SMH! Only for you m0ron to jump herr like a deranged thwart calling me names? You need your head examined. Fool!
Re: Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead by Zoby12(f): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rip

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / "I Have A Crush On Falz"- Tboss Takes A Dip In The Pool In Sexy Swimsuit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.