Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) (95956 Views)

If Biden Wins I Will Leave America President Trump Tweets / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by lexxyrule(m): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
FryMosquito:
Think b4 you yarn

Stop disturbing yourself, nothing will happen to 80% population of the world. So far so good, no such missile or combination of war heads not directed towards Nigeria should be thag harmful to us. Except maybe global warming effect

And yes, it's thier palava. I'm not surprised this Trump suddenly wants war

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Femijohn198: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
I praise Donald Trump and US forces,not like Nigeria that can't conquer bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Southsoul: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Vortex369:
In this WAR, I Stand with The United States of America.

The reasons are Simple (And you better read all before responding, I have my facts):

General Qasem Soleimani of IRAN, was not just an ordinary Military General, he was great at killing Al Qaeda and ISIS, but he did so as a J.anjaweed Islamic Commander.

For him Al Qaeda represents Saudi Arabia and ISIS represents Kuwait, Saudi, Israel sponsored cocktails etc, so though he was a Military General, to him he was fighting a Religious WAR. And in their Religious Character, they hate America. Which is why he held highly Religiously-tensed Press Conference constantly insulting Donald Trump and saying Death to America. Is that how a General Should talk? A General represents a Country of Civilians. How would we react if Ghana General says 'Death to Nigerians' and insults our President. Irrespective of how divided we are, we will support a cause to take out such bastard.

So Qasem Soleimani was killed as a Bastard Militant with a Drone Strike, not that he was a bastard, he probably had a mother and a father, but he was a threat to USA. He was a great General, but he was a piece of shit for using his Office as a Military Arm of a Sovereign State to propagate full religious war. I am not Religious, so I can judge objectively.

America is viewing this as a totally military, and I mean tactical National Security Issue, a Real War while IRAN is pushing the militants and the extreme Islamic Organizations to attack Mrs. America.

In essence, IRAN is Operating an Organized National State that incites terrorism, and such a State is very dangerous for the Human Race.

HUmanity, what I strongly suggest is that IRAN Nuclear weapon sites should be blown up NOW NOW NOW. This is an Opportunity for USA to blow up these terrorist enablers so Nuclear Weapons do not reach the hands of Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen, cos they say they are ISIS alliance.

And so, let the WAR Games begin. There is Peace in War.

My Pop-Corn is made from the finest grains from Monsanto!

Like for United States
Share for Iran
may God bless your brain to write more
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Typhoonsbane: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
militarily:
now that u spoke your mind like the young man challenged u to,has a bee stung your behind?
I've learnt It is a waste of time explaining such things to folks on this platform, y'all think you know things which you in turn no nothing about, y'all simply rely on what you see and what you can read on globalfire pages.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
kapelvej:
Everything is about leadership. Obama gave Iran billions, it is the same Iran Trump is trumpilizing
Gbam, l want Iran to dare the US and l want the US to destroy Iran completely from the face of the Earth, nonsense and Buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
HITdemUP:
Reading some comments above suggests we have a lot of immature guys on Nairaland.

I tell you. See how happy they are, it's sickening!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by iamsonofthunder: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
jayfolarin:
I believe every nation should start working on nuclear weapons as credible deterrent to American aggression that will definitely increase as they lose their sole superpower status with China, Russia and the EU coming into fray.

North korea despite committing unthinkable atrocities have suffered zero military consequences because of nuclear weapons.

Time to revive our space program in Nigeria as this automatically gives you the needed knowledge for nuclear weapons design and workability.
space ships is coming from Nigeria, the church precisely, so just relax it's their time

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by lexxyrule(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
They should seize that phone from Trump

Nope, he knew the consequences before he launched the attack. I am also sure he has his reasons.

After the attack, the Iranians flown red flags, also chanted death to America. If he doesn't put them in thier place witb threats, well they might actually attack.

I believe he said this so Iran can weigh his options. Remember he also warn other country of joining forces with Iran. He's hoping Iran will be weaker with no allies so they won't dare attack or retaliate.

Just one thing is sure, maybe now, maybe later, in decades maybe.... Iran will surely retaliate at the right time depending on their evaluation of the event.

It's a big disrespect to launch an attach on another man's country knowing there are measures to be taken like in the case of Sadam Husein.

US militia killed Hussain, but his country knew about it or at least the UN did approve of it I believe
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by lexxyrule(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
iamsonofthunder:
space ships is coming from Nigeria, the church precisely, so just relax it's their time

Lol, u no get chill bro
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Originalsly: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
" In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. "

Dwight Eisenhower.... 34th President of the United States of America warning citizens in his Farewell Speech in 1961.

What he warned about has become a reality since the invasion of Iraq.... the US would always be at war..... wars must persist.... prophecy must be fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Kubernetes: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
LegendHero:
To the people that dosen't know much about the timeline of event between USA and Iran, and those of you that always claim Iranians are terrorists for standing up against bullies, let me summarize a few:

During the 1950s, USA was wary of communism and trying to clip the hands of the soviet union (communists) around the world.

During the 1950s, the British owned Anglo-Iranian oil company (Now known as British Petroleum) controlled Iran's oil refining capacity.

In 1951, the Iran government under PM Mohammed Mossadegh told the British that majority of the funds from the refined oil should go to Iranians, the British rejected the idea, the Iran government responded by nationalizing the British refinery in the city of Abadan.

Winston Churchill UK new PM was furious about this and he suggested to the CIA (USA) that the Iran communist party (Tudeh) is getting powerful and that they are taking over the country. The USA feared a communist country and they were drafted into Iran's case.

In 1953, the US and UK jointly began a coup against Iran in Operation Ajax (Planned from the USA embassy in Tehran), this coup deposed Mossadegh and put the power in the hands of the Shah. The Shah ruled with an absolute monarchy (Iran was practicing democracy before the coup).

People hated the Shah because they see him as a western puppet, also accused him of unpopular policies coupled with the harassment from his secret police called SAVAK. The SAVAK were trained mostly by American and Israeli military.

In 1979, Islamic revolution happened in Iran installing Ayatollah Khomeini. The people knew the USA planned the earlier coup from the USA embassy in Tehran, so to make the new revolution succeed further, they laid a 444-day hostage crisis in the embassy. Iran became enemies to the USA. Although conspiracy theories said USA supported Ayatollah indirectly (USA has always been double faced).

During the Iran-Iraq 8-years war. US heavily arms Iraq to oust increasingly successful Iran and then secretly armed Iran too to save them from Iraq. The Iraqis were led by Sadam-Hussein.

The west later fell-out with Sadam Hussein and invaded Iraq. The USA noticed that Iraq and Iran are starting to get closer because the majority Shia of Iran were visiting the holy sites in Iraq as the Baathist regime was removed. Ties grew between Iran and the new Iraq.

The USA accuses Iran of supporting terrorism because they are opposing the USA continued presence in Iraq. Iran school of though was that if USA remains in Iraq successfully, then they can invade Iran in the future.

George Bush label Iran as the axis of evil and they were accused of building atomic weapon. The USA sanctioned them and the Iranians signed an agreement that they will not pursue atomic weapon for 10 years if sanctions were lifted in 2009.

Trump broke the treaty, increased pressure on Iran which led to the current provocations and hullabaloo.

USA has a powerful weapon of the media. The always label opposing minds terrorist and with the current stigma on Islam, it is not hard to convince people. For all of you, Buhari labelled Nnamdi Kanu a terrorist which all of us knew he was not. If the USA suddenly drop a bomb on Nnamdi Kanu due to that pronouncement will you be happy?

Note: I love USA coz they are a great country but sometimes they use their power to oppress the weak. Truly this world politics is like the animal jungle where the powerful oppress the weak.

Tell them again please.Tell these rats that doesn't know history but keep blabbing as if America is a saint country nor something

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by cRobo: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
CNN is a Democrat controlled news channel, source your new from Fox,

CNN will mislead you with biased news

CNN hate trump the must

You won't see any news on CNN where they speak well of Trump

dancok:
Let me download cnn app, nairaland will not give me update news.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Matthew2925(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
The president's remarks followed the US assassination of Qasem Soleimani, a top Iranian general, in a drone strike.

Soleimani's killing was a major escalation between the two nations, and Iran vowed to take "severe revenge".

Writing on Twitter, Mr Trump accused Iran of "talking very boldly about targeting certain USA assets".

He said the US had identified 52 Iranian sites, some "at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture", and warned they would be "HIT VERY FAST AND HARD" if Tehran struck at the US.

What is Trump's strategy on Iran?
Your questions: Will Soleimani killing spark war?
Why the US had Soleimani in its sights
The president said the targets represented 52 Americans who were held hostage in Iran for more than a year from late 1979 after they were taken from the US embassy in Tehran.

Shortly after the president's tweets were posted, the website of a US government agency appeared to have been hacked by a group calling itself "Iran Cyber Security Group Hackers". A message on the American Federal Depository Library Programme site read: "This is a message from the Islamic Republic of Iran.

"We will not stop supporting our friends in the region: the oppressed people of Palestine, the oppressed people of Yemen, the people and the Syrian government, the people and government of Iraq, the oppressed people of Bahrain, the true Mujahideen resistance in Lebanon and Palestine, [they] will always be supported by us."

The web page contained a doctored image of President Trump, depicting him being hit in the face and bleeding at the mouth. "This is only small part of Iran's cyber ability!" read text on the site.

What happened earlier on Saturday?
Mr Trump's tweets followed a huge funeral procession for General Soleimani held in Baghdad, where he was killed in a targeted drone strike on Friday as he left the airport in a convoy. Mourners waved Iraqi and militia flags and chanted "death to America".

Several rocket attacks shook the area shortly after the procession, including one in the Green Zone near the US embassy. The Iraqi military said nobody had been hurt.

No group immediately claimed responsibility for the rocket attacks. Pro-Iranian militants have been blamed for other recent attacks.

Soleimani's body arrived back in Iran on Sunday, the country's IRIB news agency reported.

With Iran already threatening harsh reprisals for the killing of the Quds Force commander, President Trump has clearly determined that the best way to de-escalate is to raise the stakes in advance, making clear what will happen if Tehran follows through on its threats.

The Trump tweet is curious in many ways - not least the symbolic mention of 52 Iranian targets being held at risk - a reference to the 52 US hostages seized in the US Embassy in Tehran back in November 1979.

His mention of targets important "to the Iranian culture" suggests a much wider target list than just leadership, military or economic sites.

President Trump is struggling to establish some kind of deterrence. But the ball is now very clearly in Iran's court and it is very hard to see how Tehran can fail to act.

Mr Trump has pursued a contradictory policy ever since he abandoned the nuclear agreement with Tehran - increasing economic pressure, threatening military action, but actually doing very little, even when Iran shot down a sophisticated US drone and struck oil installations in Saudi Arabia.

Above all, he has repeatedly underscored his and Washington's fatigue with its military involvement in the region. This as much as anything else has undermined US deterrence, something Mr Trump is now seeking, belatedly, to restore.

Why did the US kill Soleimani?
General Soleimani was widely seen as the second most powerful figure in Iran, behind Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

The 62-year-old spearheaded Iran's Middle East operations as head of the elite Quds Force, and was hailed as a heroic national figure.

But the US branded the commander and the Quds Force terrorists, holding them responsible for the deaths of hundreds of US personnel.

Who was Qasem Soleimani?
Jeremy Bowen on Iran's options for response
How strong is Iran's military?
Speaking on Friday afternoon, President Trump said Soleimani was "plotting imminent and sinister attacks" on US diplomats and military personnel in Iraq and elsewhere in the region.

The general was killed by an air strike at Baghdad airport early on Friday, on the orders of President Trump. The president said the action was taken to stop, not start, a war.

Iran's Ayatollah Khamenei said "severe revenge awaits the criminals" behind the US attack. Soleimani's death would double "resistance" against the US and Israel, he added.

Iraqis are also mourning the death of Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, an Iraqi who commanded the Iranian-backed Kataib Hezbollah group and was killed along with Soleimani.

The group issued a warning to Iraqi security forces to "stay clear of American bases by a distance not less [than] 1,000m (0.6 miles) starting Sunday evening", al-Mayadeen TV reported.

In response to Iranian threats of revenge, the US has sent 3,000 more troops to the Middle East and advised its citizens to leave Iraq.

On Saturday the White House sent the US Congress formal notification of Friday's drone strike - in line with a 1973 law that states the administration must alert Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to immediate or imminent military action.

It was expected to clarify the authority under which the strike was launched, and the expected type and duration of military involvement. The notification is classified.

Nancy Pelosi, the top Congressional Democrat, said it "prompts serious and urgent questions about the timing, manner and justification of the administration's decision to engage in hostilities against Iran".
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
kestolove95:
Me I want to witness world war b4 I die..Iran nd u.s make una fight abg
Sister,
Pray to Allah never to witness/experience war.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by shakaZuIlu: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
God bless POTUS
down down terrorists
down buhari

bad news for yeroba Muslims

cc
itsme01

Simplyleo

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by lazinny(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
I dare you to show me when and where Obama gave Iran billions. Someone will tell you a dog has 6 legs and you'll believe. Learn to fact check outrageous claims especially when it comes from a serial liar like Trump.
kapelvej:
Everything is about leadership. Obama gave Iran billions, it is the same Iran Trump is trumpilizing
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
Vortex369:
In this WAR, I Stand with The United States of America.

The reasons are Simple (And you better read all before responding, I have my facts):

General Qasem Soleimani of IRAN, was not just an ordinary Military General, he was great at killing Al Qaeda and ISIS, but he did so as a J.anjaweed Islamic Commander.

For him Al Qaeda represents Saudi Arabia and ISIS represents Kuwait, Saudi, Israel sponsored cocktails etc, so though he was a Military General, to him he was fighting a Religious WAR. And in their Religious Character, they hate America. Which is why he held highly Religiously-tensed Press Conference constantly insulting Donald Trump and saying Death to America. Is that how a General Should talk? A General represents a Country of Civilians. How would we react if Ghana General says 'Death to Nigerians' and insults our President. Irrespective of how divided we are, we will support a cause to take out such bastard.

So Qasem Soleimani was killed as a Bastard Militant with a Drone Strike, not that he was a bastard, he probably had a mother and a father, but he was a threat to USA. He was a great General, but he was a piece of shit for using his Office as a Military Arm of a Sovereign State to propagate full religious war. I am not Religious, so I can judge objectively.

America is viewing this as a totally military, and I mean tactical National Security Issue, a Real War while IRAN is pushing the militants and the extreme Islamic Organizations to attack Mrs. America.

In essence, IRAN is Operating an Organized National State that incites terrorism, and such a State is very dangerous for the Human Race.

HUmanity, what I strongly suggest is that IRAN Nuclear weapon sites should be blown up NOW NOW NOW. This is an Opportunity for USA to blow up these terrorist enablers so Nuclear Weapons do not reach the hands of Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen, cos they say they are ISIS alliance.

And so, let the WAR Games begin. There is Peace in War.

My Pop-Corn is made from the finest grains from Monsanto!

Like for United States
Share for Iran
Gbam, Gbamer, gbamest, I honestly want Iran to dare the US and let the US destroy useless Iran from the face of the Earth, nonsense and Buhari grin
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by iamsonofthunder: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
lexxyrule:

Lol, u no get chill bro
rapture is real bro
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kubernetes:

Tell them again please.Tell these rats that doesn't know history but keep blabbing as if America is a saint country nor something

The USA has an advantage of the media. They don’t just depend on their military power alone but they have the ability to polarize people’s mind toward a cause.

They first conquer people’s mind before conquering them physically. Very simple, label them terrorist and that will give them the moral justifications for the killings.

You go to a country border to kill their people and inturn label them the aggressors. Life is really crazy and the word terrorism has been abused.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by YorubaNinja: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Typhoonsbane:
90% of comments here shows how Immature and ignorant nairalanders are,it's a shame.

Na Okoro pple, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
jayfolarin:
I believe every nation should start working on nuclear weapons as credible deterrent to American aggression that will definitely increase as they lose their sole superpower status with China, Russia and the EU coming into fray.

North korea despite committing unthinkable atrocities have suffered zero military consequences because of nuclear weapons.

Time to revive our space program in Nigeria as this automatically gives you the needed knowledge for nuclear weapons design and workability.
Lol. Naija Government neva pay salaries finish, na nuclear weapons dem go fit do? Even if d goverment decides to make nuclear weapons nd Bio-tech will our corrupt politicians do it? They will rada steal d money meant 4 makin nuclear weapons.
Nd u shuld knw dat if such weapons get into d wrong hands lyk Bokoharm, den we re finished.

Iran should b careful cos Vladimir Putin of Russia is Trumps frnd. Iran cant stand such combo.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The Orange man & noise are 5 & 6. We expect Iran to strike 1st then many other noise will follow. The US Congress will vote down another invasion of Iran. What we expect is that long range missiles will be used and only God knows how it will end.

He still has the veto power to go ahead if it means for national security.... It won't be the first time the US will going to war without Congress support
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by blingxx(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lavisha:
If they attacks, Kill them all.
Blast em to hell.
Death to headslamming basterrrds terrorists.

How shallow minded and naive could you be undecided do you even know what happened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
AfroMighty:
This trump mean business....
For this to grow into a full blown war., It will start with iran foolishness...
So pls iran Don't act foolishly...

I would love for Iran to attack Israel so the Israelis would have a concrete reason to do what thy have always wanted to do: erase Iran nuclear program. They have said it times without number that they would go alone and end that program because threatened their security but that have been no concrete reason.

Thankfully, Iran has raised a red flag, I hope they follow through and not end it with suicide bombers here and there. They should attack Isreal, Saudi Arabia or an American embassy and wait to be decimated like Iraq

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by philkoms: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Try Trump and see the effects, he no be Obama way dash una cash, this one na talk and do
Obama is the architect of dis problem and it could have been worse if not because Trump is proactive.The main problem of America now is the enemy within I e the Democrats
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Trimque2k1(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Try Trump and see the effects, he no be Obama way dash una cash, this one na talk and do
bro use the right word, Try American Gov't and see...
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by paparazi1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
jayfolarin:
The way the U.S. military has operated in the M.E. for the last 30 years is state-sponsored terrorism. Simply look no further than the frequency of bombing and shelling that were inflicted upon the cities of Raqqa and Mosul; more intense than the shelling that happened during WWII. It’s disgusting. It is a sick nation that is rotten to the core

The military definition of terrorism is inflicting violence upon the civilian/ enlisted population to achieve stated political or economical goals. That’s exactly what we’ve been doing.

The levels of propaganda and brainwashing that goes into making people (especially the fools above shouting 'I stand with America yen yen yen') believe that the meanest, fiercest, most violent military apparatus that has ever existed is a force of good is what truly mesmerizes me.

The U.S. acts with impunity and follows the maxim of Thucydides: “The strong do as they must; the weak suffer as they must.”

It is a sick nation full of sick fucking people who don’t give a minute of thought to the death and misery that is spread unto others simply because they have the ability to.
You are the real fool here bec you dont even want to understand that we are supporting America bec this
people are terrorist, i think you might be one of them, and we dont give a Bleep about the eradication of terrorists
who do not want peace to reign wherever they are found.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Nsonaso(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
idid:
I see many foolish and cowardly answers here about America's ability and Trump's show of power. Many cowardly Nigerians who know nothing about International relations and politics are analysing from a West vs /ArabMuslim country.

I hope most of you know that Iran is not an Arab country and even is a miniroty Muslim country because she and Saudi Arabia are ar odds religiously - as a minority shia population.

1. In the event of war with Iran, first America's dollar is coming down this year and there will surely be a recession by the end of 2020 or starting 2021.. this would send a terrible shockwave around the World. Even Nigerians will cry mercilessly until we run an economy that is not dependent on the west.

2. America will lose so much because eventually Russia will take a war on Iran upon itself and hit at America. Whether America will win Russia in a full blown war is still out to the jury... but all parties will not end well.

3. Hitting Iran was a very wrong move, there is a lot that Trump could have done, and a military option is not one of them.

Bro do you mean recession for Americans or the people of the world?

When dollars was 180/$ was there any recession please explain.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Henri8: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
They should seize that phone from Trump
Lol...and give to who?
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
is not happening now. tweet that was done since early hours of today. are U just watching CNN. May be there was power failure in your area since morning.

Poverty mindset. You think watching CNN is something to be proud of in 2020 lol
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
idid:
I see many foolish and cowardly answers here about America's ability and Trump's show of power. Many cowardly Nigerians who know nothing about International relations and politics are analysing from a West vs /ArabMuslim country.

I hope most of you know that Iran is not an Arab country and even is a miniroty Muslim country because she and Saudi Arabia are ar odds religiously - as a minority shia population.

1. In the event of war with Iran, first America's dollar is coming down this year and there will surely be a recession by the end of 2020 or starting 2021.. this would send a terrible shockwave around the World. Even Nigerians will cry mercilessly until we run an economy that is not dependent on the west.

2. America will lose so much because eventually Russia will take a war on Iran upon itself and hit at America. Whether America will win Russia in a full blown war is still out to the jury... but all parties will not end well.

3. Hitting Iran was a very wrong move, there is a lot that Trump could have done, and a military option is not one of them.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
emmydiamon:
Dont tell your enemy how mighty and great you are show them, action not too much talk.

Sometimes threatening is else a good weapon to deal and weaken your energy. That is another strategy to defeat your enemy even before the war began.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya / Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / SA Parliament Zoom Meeting Hacked With Porn Images, Racial Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.