Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

"The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri (50457 Views)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / See Video Where It Rained N10notes At A Northern Wedding / It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:25am On Jan 06, 2020
Kekereekun123:
https://www.nairaland.com/2291009/see-number-private-jets-mayweather very useless guy. His oga gej gave money to fayose for elections why he no use am for idp

Oga think nah that brain is for thinking.... So you mean those guys are government officials and they are from the poverty capital of the world ravaged by insurgency......

1 Like

Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by anonimi: 6:27am On Jan 06, 2020
ogbuefi677:
If you've lived in the north, you'd develop an intense hatred for d typical northern elite including buhari, cos none of them is advocating for even the basic things that lift d masses out of poverty eg basic education.
Female illiteracy is up to 99%,meanwhile the whole world knows if you educate a woman, her family is automatically educated.
That's why up till today, their leaders will rather build mosques, fund quranic recitation competitions than build primary schools.
Have you heard any other talk about the almajiri schools since saint buhari took over?
I'm developing less empathy for their masses too,cos whenever their frustration reaches boiling point,they'll rather burn/kill churches/Christians/Igbo ppl/their shops rather than channel their anger to their leaders.Lack of education shouldn't mean lack of sense.

Should we continue together with these almajiri-breeding leeches who have used violence to intimidate and hold us hostage in our country

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4016307_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53

1 Like

Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Ajibade123(m): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2020
What is this Reno even saying sef
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 06, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

You see how stupid you sound you talking about jets landing L.A sums it up ,we are talking about top government officials,contractors......can that be compared to the likes of Manny vs may weather? In which most of them are business men and investors in the said bout !!!!and L.A is not the poverty capital of the word neither is L.A suffering from insurgency

So my friend you are really dumb
there are 60000 homeless people in LA. Why cant the private jet owners help

1 Like

Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by ddippset(m): 6:28am On Jan 06, 2020
Nice write up Reno,

Opulence and ostentation in the midst of poverty and suffering...

Everything he wrote was apt and precisely the situation we find ourselves in Nigeria;

Everything spot on besides the fact that he tied it all to Buhari;

I was reading and really enjoying the article with all the sense he was making until the point I started seeing Buhari, Buhari...

Unfortunately it's not just a Buhari thing..

We were in this country when Diezani's children were flaunting private jets with stacks of dollars and naira in them.

We must also not forget the wedding of the son of Jide Omokore who was a permanent sec under Gej. That was one hell of a lavish wedding.

Many other cases!

It's a Nigerian thing not a Buhari thing...

Like I said before it would take more than a man to fight the sort of corruption in Nigeria, and it would take 100 years.

3 Likes

Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Kay25(m): 6:29am On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=SangoOlukosoOba post=85530619]Reno should please STFU!

He has stayed in the US and been to 30 countries and still remains dumb.

Did that number outweigh the number of jets that landed in Los Angeles for May weather and Manny Pacquiao fight.

Unexposed idiot trying to be relevant.

This what I tell people. Being in the US is not a stamp for being exposed. I doubt if u read to comprehend so I won't talk just a typical African na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by moshino(m): 6:30am On Jan 06, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
300 countries. Fake pastor liar.

Why don't you read it again, see if you can differentiate between 30 and 300.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 06, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Oga think nah that brain is for thinking.... So you mean those guys are government officials and they are from the poverty capital of the world ravaged by insurgency......
indian has the highest number of billionaires but second highest number of poor . The private jet guys are obviously rich business men and aristocrats.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by 4gunners(m): 6:30am On Jan 06, 2020
Kendumazy:
Mheen!

Reno, for the first time, I agree with you.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Neddstark: 6:30am On Jan 06, 2020
Jonathan's daughter's wedding then rained more private jets in Abuja
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by SirToby(m): 6:33am On Jan 06, 2020
SimDan95:
[b]God bless u Reno for always saying the truth despite the criticism u come under in the hands of stupid, gullible, irrational animals in human guise who'll still bash u under this post .

For a fact I'm tired of this HELLHOLE and if u re reading these with hope that this country will be better u are nothing but a big fool, the earlier u accept the fact the better.

Imagine extreme amount of money goes missing and nobody is lifting a finger or wondering how the sudden disappearance of those huge sums, but you'll rather rush online to support those putting u and ur generations in shackles.

My daily prayers now is for God to open an avenue to escape the suffering this containment offers us ( we that are deprived of higher education due to lack of finance, and we without people who fly private jets). And if u are lucky to enough to be blessed in this limbo thank ur stars and help ur brothers

Dead meat seller if u dare avoid this thread may all the suffering ur pay lords heap on the masses overwhelm you. while I know it minions will attack the messenger and ignore the message I'll gladly stay here and view their stupidity and bigotry.[/b]

*spits*

*chaos*
Same Reno that apologized to Toyin Saraki. Dude is fighting for PDP and not the masses
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 06, 2020
dominique:

Reno Omokri
https://www.facebook.com/1152008079/posts/10220234404107583

But we all know that 99.9% of those private jets were acquired during the reign of your boss. Back then, it was an indication that so many nigerians are being lifted out of poverty.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by churchmind: 6:35am On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Reno should please STFU!

Did that number outweigh the number of jets that landed in Los Angeles for May weather and Manny Pacquiao fight.

This what I tell people. Being in the US is not a stamp for being exposed.
make dumb n illiteracy keeeee....n the entire generation of your mumu modern slave
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:38am On Jan 06, 2020
Kekereekun123:
indian has the highest number of billionaires but second highest number of poor . The private jet guys are obviously rich business men and aristocrats.

You are right but ,this our so called northern billionaire's are really doing nothing ,to curb this insurgency
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by itsme01: 6:38am On Jan 06, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

This one is just dumb.....go check the level of poverty,illiteracy and insurgency in this very borno t

same with Ebonyi state so whats your point... is the NNPC Boss and Oil Investor guest in charge of Education or Bronu economy.... sometimes you people get me wondering if your mums droped your head during birth as an infant and you have a crack
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:38am On Jan 06, 2020
Xda59:

But we all know that 99.9% of those private jets were acquired during the reign of your boss. Back then, it was an indication that so many nigerians are being lifted out of poverty.

Your points exactly
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by itsme01: 6:39am On Jan 06, 2020
Gandollar:
Ose aaro Monday o

O Fe kan abuku Abii?

Abuku koor Abobaku nii..

mscheew!!
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by whitelotus: 6:39am On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Reno should please STFU!

This what I tell people. Being in the US is not a stamp for being exposed.

The poverty in Maiduguri is the same as that in Los Angeles?

See how you are missing the point?
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 06, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

You are right but ,this our so called northern billionaire's are really doing nothing ,to curb this insurgency
are they the government or do they live in borno
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by chozzy: 6:46am On Jan 06, 2020
Nigeria is a useless
country
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by NonEthniCITY: 6:49am On Jan 06, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
All you have done is attack the messenger
Borno is the poorest region on the planet
Yet these bastardss flaunt their wealth
Very soon they would be forced to relocate from that state like Zamfara citizens. And ofcourse we both know they would relocate down south.

I can imagine how many police/soldiers/airforce personnel that would be deployed for this farce of a wedding.
How many IDPS are in Los Angeles? Why do you defend these people that have decided to destroy your lives??

Although the poverty in Borno is way higher than that of Los Angeles, but the hundreds of homeless tents in LA can pass for IDP camps. It's a total eyesore.

1 Like

Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Mouthpis(m): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Glad he knows that men are really scum

So of all the things he said, this is the only thing that caught your attention?

Na wa oo. You better change because this is new year.

No wonder na only pepper and okra dey for that girl neck for your profile pic.

Weyrey..

Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by izubext007: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2020
Christains Are Not In This Govt.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2020
PointZerom:
Buhari is fighting corruption.
He's not fighting corruption, he's fighting kwaruption
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by babytoun: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2020
idealogical:

According to your boss, increasing number of private jet owners in was a good thing, it was a symbol of a growing economy.

So why was it a good thing back then and a bad thing now?

Even Aso Rock under your boss amassed more jets than many airlines in Nigeria.

Bad bele and hypocrisy galore..

grin grin

from the very link you posted ..your own bosses who were opposition leaders then condemned the flaunting of private jets ..so what has changed?

is it true that nnpc has been recording losses for the past 3 years ?

is it true that subsidy payments have doubled in this administration?

is it true we are borrowing $29b ?

these are questions you should focus on instead of presenting an irrelevant link
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by Okoroawusa: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2020
ogbuefi677:

If you've lived in the north, you'd develop an intense hatred for d typical northern elite including buhari,cos none of them is advocating for even the basic things that lift d masses out of poverty eg basic education.
Female illiteracy is up to 99%,meanwhile the whole world knows if you educate a woman, her family is automatically educated.
That's why up till today,their leaders will rather build mosques,fund quranic recitation competitions than build primary schools.
Have you heard any other talk about the almajiri schools since saint buhari took over?
I'm developing less empathy for their masses too,cos whenever their frustration reaches boiling point,they'll rather burn/kill churches/Christians/Igbo ppl/their shops rather than channel their anger to their leaders.Lack of education shouldn't mean lack of sense.
You are correct. Infact very correct. But read Reno's article,he makes it seem like the problem of the north started 5years ago. Also hypocrital is that Reno was a part of a government that started this private jet craze and his boss boasted with it on national media. Reno doesn't love the poor people of the north. To him, this write up is just to score some cheap political points.
Re: "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri by AmuDimpka: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Glad he knows that men are really scum
that is all you know... What is wrong with NIGERIAN women...must you guys think from pusies

Can you make a meaningful contribution from all he said ... All you know is men are scum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. / Bandits Are Our People, Vote Leaders Who Won’t Fight Them - Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.