Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father (44110 Views)

Chioma Abeg Do Giveaway” – Ubi Franklin Writes As He Gushes Over Her New Photos / 2face And Annie Idibia Carrying Toyin Abraham's Son, IRE / Toyin Abraham Writes About Motherhood In First Post After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by asahnwaKC: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
News indeed angry angry
Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by namiji2598: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
midehi2:
"running#####
funny sha
where do u stay?
Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by bonnyhope: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
The pikin no get hair?
Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by Dj3AngleD(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
please do download my song WE STILL DEY FRESH via https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/391672 or Google search WE STILL DEY FRESH to download...

Thanks for supporting me...
IG @Bestestdj3angled
Twitter @Bestestdj3angle

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by Starhearts: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
daddytime:
Yeye people..make una show us the baby poo

The pikin get Alabi Yellow head

Haba ?

U wicked ooooooo
Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by AuroraB(f): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow.
This is very thoughtful of her. It is rare to see a woman appreciate the underspoken experiences of fathers in child raising.

Today's woman simply sees the child as her only trophy and the man as a dispensable sperm donor.
Nice of Toyin.

But why won't her baby vomit when she has chosen to give him only Akamu Dawa?

Besides, a bald baby is a sign of malnutrition.

But who will help me tell her that most of the women here are not looking at the Akamu Dawa vomit in the first picture but at her husband's "Osisi Akpu" pendulum.
God! NwaAmaikpe, onye mere gi ihe a
Bald head equals to malnutrition cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by Richiecrown: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
THIS TOYIN AIMAHKU OR ABRAHAM OR WHAT YOU CALL YOURSELF? I THOUGHT YOU'RE MATURED BUT YOU AREN'T GROWN UP AT ALL WITH YOUR HUSBAND. SOCIAL MEDIA ISN'T FOR THRASH LIKE THIS. YOU DON'T COME ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO POST EVERY BIT OF YOUR FAMILY AFFAIR HERE TO BE DISTURBING PUBLIC. GROWN UP MR AND MRS!
Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by pimplucious: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
This dude is endowed

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by rosy1992(f): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
There is nothing these celebrities would not post online.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Big Brother Is A Fraud" - Daniella Okeke Reacts As Miracle Wins BBNaija / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Idris Elba Receives £7,000 Wedding Gift From Prince Harry And Meghan Markle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.