Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

US Vs Iran: Philippines President Takes Action After Death Of Soleiman - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Vs Iran: Philippines President Takes Action After Death Of Soleiman (1293 Views)

Trump Vs. Iran: It's Not Over (Analysis) / US Vs Iran: US Soldiers Saying Goodbye To Their Families (Photos) / World War III: Checkout US Vs. Iran Military Strength (2) (3) (4)

US Vs Iran: Philippines President Takes Action After Death Of Soleiman by Sunofgod(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte on Sunday directed the country’s military to prepare to evacuate thousands of Filipinos in Iran and Iraq if hostilities escalate in the Middle East.

Duterte issued the directive during an emergency meeting with defence, military and police officials, said Arsenio Andolong, spokesman for the Department of National Defence.

“The sole agenda was how to ensure the safety of our countrymen in the Middle East, especially those in Iraq and Iran as the tension between the United States and Iran rises,” Andolong said in a statement.

“The president tasked the armed forces to prepare its air and naval assets to evacuate and bring home our countrymen if and when open hostilities erupt in the Middle East that may endanger their lives,” he added.

There are currently 1,600 Filipinos in Iran and 6,000 in Iraq, Andolong said.

The death of top Iranian general Qassem Soleimani in a U.S. drone strike has stoked fears of a new war in the Middle East, NAN reports.

Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has vowed to revenge Soleimani’s killing, while President Donald Trump warned that the U.S. would target 52 sites in the Islamic Republic if Tehran retaliates.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/05/us-vs-iran-philippines-president-takes-action-after-death-of-soleiman/
Re: US Vs Iran: Philippines President Takes Action After Death Of Soleiman by ghettokid1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
Shey this people like war or what?
Re: US Vs Iran: Philippines President Takes Action After Death Of Soleiman by YourArewaSister: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Those that plan ahead!

The Nigerian government would have waited till they kill most of its citizens before they even react, talk less of evacuating them..... South Africa episode comes to mind.
Re: US Vs Iran: Philippines President Takes Action After Death Of Soleiman by BuhariAdvocate: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rodrigo you're a fool . I wish iran attack them first.
Re: US Vs Iran: Philippines President Takes Action After Death Of Soleiman by Oche211(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nigeria government, are you guys still observing the situation until the war starts?
Re: US Vs Iran: Philippines President Takes Action After Death Of Soleiman by Oche211(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Rodrigo you're a fool . I wish iran attack them first.
Please get sense abeg.
Re: US Vs Iran: Philippines President Takes Action After Death Of Soleiman by Sunofgod(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
I ran,
S yria,
I raq,
L ebanon,
Re: US Vs Iran: Philippines President Takes Action After Death Of Soleiman by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Oche211:
Nigeria government, are you guys still observing the situation until the war starts?

No Nigerians in Iran or iraq
Re: US Vs Iran: Philippines President Takes Action After Death Of Soleiman by mytime24(f): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Over to u general bubu embarassed
Re: US Vs Iran: Philippines President Takes Action After Death Of Soleiman by Oche211(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
ProfDview:

No Nigerians in Iran or iraq
Says who?
You'll be amaze at the number.
No where hustle no dey take Nigerians to
Re: US Vs Iran: Philippines President Takes Action After Death Of Soleiman by doctore212(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
I was recently granted an Iranian visa this week.

All this while I have been planning to run away from this Regime. Ooooooo

Pls I need an urgent advice.
Re: US Vs Iran: Philippines President Takes Action After Death Of Soleiman by Neimar: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
doctore212:
I was recently granted an Iranian visa this week.

All this while I have been planning to run away from this Regime. Ooooooo

Pls I need an urgent advice.

free iranian pussies@ ur doorstep

nor fear
Re: US Vs Iran: Philippines President Takes Action After Death Of Soleiman by leofab(f): 4:36am On Jan 06, 2020
See fillipinos oh

Putin Humiliated As Ukraine Boasts Of 4,300 Russian Forces Killed / Uruguay: Meet Jose Mujica, The World's Poorest President. / LEAKED: How ISIL Execution Videos Are Made In Studios