Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Why Did Trump Release Isis - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Did Trump Release Isis (258 Views)

I Will Never Forgive Obama For What He Did - Trump / The Iran Nuclear Deal Explained: What Is It And Why Did Trump Withdraw The US? / Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Trump Release Isis by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
The initial withdrawal of the army from Syria made some Isis fighters break free. Now I fear that they will now be involved in Iraqi govt as Soleimanis death has emboldened them. Are we now going to have a full emboldened ISIS government with Iran's help? this trump gamble will not end well
Re: Why Did Trump Release Isis by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
You have no idea.

Iran will be reduced to nothing.

Terrorists will no longer have Sovereign backings after this War game is over.

Who the fucck is Iran.

And who the fucck are terrorists without Iran and Kuweits and Saudi backing.

If not for Oil, I will say take out Saudi, Kuweit and Iran and the world will be better for it.

But, how can the world be sweet without an evil empire.

All these are distractions. I am awaiting the 666 chip.

(1) (Reply)

Hezbollah Will Attack Israel If US Responds To Iran Attack / AFRICOM Sex Violence On The Rise / Obama Pays Tribute To Nelson Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.