Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments (919 Views)

EU Rejects Any US Attempt To Invoke Iran Nuclear Deal / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by Stone123(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iran has declared that it will no longer abide by any of the restrictions imposed by the 2015 nuclear deal.
In a statement it said it would no longer observe limitations on its capacity for enrichment, the level of enrichment, the stock of enriched material, or research and development.
The statement came after a meeting of the Iranian cabinet in Tehran.
It comes amid heightened tensions over the killing of Iranian General Qasem Soleimani by the US in Baghdad.
Under the 2015 accord, Iran agreed to limit its sensitive nuclear activities and allow in international inspectors in return for the lifting of crippling economic sanctions.
US President Donald Trump abandoned it in 2018, saying he wanted to force Iran to negotiate a new deal that would place indefinite curbs on its nuclear programme and also halt its development of ballistic missiles.
Iran refused and has since been gradually rolling back its commitments under the agreement.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51001167
Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by Trump2020: 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Good reason for beloved Israel to bomb Iranian nuclear sites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by puremaker7(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Trump2020:
Good reason for beloved Israel to bomb Iranian nuclear sites.
but if they bomb isreal too, no complain o.

2 Likes

Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by Trump2020: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
puremaker7:
Then we reduce them to rubble
Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by helinues: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ghen Ghen

So which DSTV channels go broadcast live this war game?
Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by Sunofgod(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
R.I.P......

I ran,
S yria,
I raq,
L ebanon,

1 Like

Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
grin
Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by puremaker7(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Trump2020:
you? oh I remenber ipod are jew too
Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by Marine54(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
puremaker7:
The entire arab world can't stand ISREAL ! You know that......

1 Like

Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by puremaker7(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
Marine54:
Lol, I dont know but can you tell me about it?
Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by LegendHero(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
H
Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by Trump2020: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
puremaker7:
you? oh I remenber ipod are jew too
Yes we are. You can kee yasef now
Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by puremaker7(m): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Trump2020:

Yes we are. You can kee yasef now
kill my self ke? you that want to go to war will be the one to probably get killed untimely
Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by HarunaWest(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
Marine54:
You keep screaming Israel upandan...If ground troops are sent to Israel, how many will they succeed in wiping out..
Let's not pray for war you hear, cos if e start now, even America go hear. hot hot...Almost all these nation's are armed with nuclear warheads and it will get to a time,all nation's will become a casualit......

1 Like

Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by tsdarkside(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
americans are strange people....

you say you want somebody to not be dangerous but you still continue killin them....

i would go nuclear too....
its clear americans are not serious....

1 Like

Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Let them finish Isis first b4 wiping iranians
Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by Stone123(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
Let them finish Isis first b4 wiping iranians
I think ISIS is already decimated.
Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by Guestuser: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
Trump2020:

[/s]
Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by Mightymanna(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
UAE And Qatar should not be involve in this
otherwise all their beautiful cities would be destroyed I pity Kuwait in case of any Direct confrontation between US and Iran Kuwait will suffer for housing American Troops
Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by Mightymanna(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Trump2020:
What do you mean by 'WE'?
Mumu
Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by Xisnin(m): 2:11am On Jan 06, 2020
Iran never stopped its nuclear program.
Only those outside the intelligence agencies think otherwise.
Re: Iran To Go Full Nuclear: Rolls Back Nuclear Deal Commitments by leofab(f): 4:34am On Jan 06, 2020
More tension

(1) (Reply)

American Elections: What The Hell's Going On? / Israeli Mossad Base In Iraq Attacked, 10 Israelis Said Killed. (iran I Guess) / FA CUP; Leicester City Player Hold Up Palestine Flag After FA Cup Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.