Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target (63366 Views)

Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) / George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by blueAgent(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by GreetMe(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirwallace:

don't bother to educate the simpleton. most of them are spoonfeed by the western media. the same way they labeled Gaddafi terrorist in Libya.

Trump called the same general, former ally who help decimated hundreds of ISIS in Syria a terrorists and idiots like this took it to the bank.

the west control the media and they sell whatever they want and scores are readily available to accept that subconsciously.

remember Baba Buhari tag IPOB and their leader terrorist organization. to neighbouring African countries, what do you think they will think of him?

What they fail to know is that Trump just helped ISIS, AL QAEDA and Saudi Arabia get rid of their number one problem. You're right, the western media feeds these gullible ones propaganda.

Now US troops just left these terrorist groups to form a defence against Iran, exactly what IS IS AL QAEDA And Saudi Arabia want!
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
YusufTheGreat:
That was how u guys said saraki out smart Buhari, where is saraki now, remember trump wont be in power forever, from now on him And his house hold will have to look left And right when they go out.
Hello my boy, we're talking about America not the shithole.

Au revior!!!
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Where all our babalawo?
noob saibot grin grin
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Kenneth10110(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The USA just created problems for their puppets like israel. Thats one country that will suffer from iran the most. And by the time Iran is done with them, Netanyahu will know whatsup.

And for Donald Trump, he's proven over and over again to be a dictator, a schizophrenic patient and a poor thinker.. Killing a top dog of another country is more than enough to spark war even in the stone ages. His silly excuses with mike pompeo was that the innocent man was planning an imminent attack and has been behind the death of thousands of americans lol. America has sown the wind and they might just rip the whirlwind who knows

Trash
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by blueAgent(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The USA just created problems for their puppets like israel. Thats one country that will suffer from iran the most. And by the time Iran is done with them, Netanyahu will know whatsup.

And for Donald Trump, he's proven over and over again to be a dictator, a schizophrenic patient and a poor thinker.. Killing a top dog of another country is more than enough to spark war even in the stone ages. His silly excuses with mike pompeo was that the innocent man was planning an imminent attack and has been behind the death of thousands of americans lol. America has sown the wind and they might just rip the whirlwind who knows

You are way behind facts.

This is about NWO.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by blueAgent(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
MrMystrO:
80 million dollars? African chief priests where are y'all? There's money to be made oo cheesy

Just send Trump one small otumokopo, make him just cough small before him die and boom! collect your money once! cool

Don't mind the useless people there Mumu charm no reach.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by blueAgent(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
superlanny:
Hmm, I have been watching this development with a Keen eye, and one thing is certain, if this conflict escalates, it will be a mutually assured destruction for both countries and every other Continent.
They are both nuclear powers and they both know that no matter how much they hate each other, they can't follow that option. The best they can do is to keep targeting soft and hard targets, in other countries except their own.
Quote me anywhere, there won't be any world war III, and if there is, we should only hope that, they restrain themselves of the nuclear option, because that's Light Out for the planet.

There will be World War 3 but not now.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by blueAgent(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nancy Pelosi needs to save our America from being decimated.

Trump is bragging about war but just like Winston Churchill said, "when Warsaw saw war, it was Warsaw no more".
War does no one any good and no one is ever assured of victory.
Even a giant risks having his scrotum pulled off if he decides to battle a dwarf.

Iran is called Iran because anyone whose matter they 'mean' runs away and if they survive it, tell others; "I ran".

They have now come for Trump considering the bounty on his head, he will only be able to look back and say "I ran".
Jesus was betrayed by his own disciple for much less than what is being offered.

No one in the world can guarantee the safety of a person when a fatwa is declared on them, so the earlier he calls a truce or starts running the better for him.

Everyone is blaming Trump but no one is looking at those behind the curtain that are pulling the strings including Trump.

#NWO#.

1 Like

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by DexterousOne(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
This one is just a scammer

The Iranian government is not this stupid

One thief just wan use high tempers raise money to jaapa
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
Such a poor country... So the one trump do never full them, ordinary $80m 5 middle class men from Manhattan will joyfully donate is what a country that is beating the war drum wiis begging it poor citizens to donate before they strike America... Iran is over hyped country , what a joke of a country... America is looking for where to test their newly acquired 1$ trillion war toys... China and Russia will drag them out but when the real thing set, America will follow share their oil with these crooky Chinese and Russia... Their eyes go soon clear when America put them in the way of Somalia... Anyway scientists are calling for global warming in Iran due to excessive nuclear missiles Trump will drop there
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by blueAgent(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Timekeeper:
Make I go contact my babalawo for charm.. I must reach white house tonight

Guy if you succeed abet remember me, I only need 25% Lol.....🤣
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by hope4nigeria(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

your yeye Iran has been ranting over three weeks now, they will bomb this they will target that, till this moment, they never scratch bone, now they want to defraud their citizens, Palestinian always crying whenever isreal hit them real hard, Iran case won't be different very soon. As for you, quit terrorism, power that be will kill you and nothing will happen.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by wink2015(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Like Salmad Rushdie, IRAN might impose the "Fatwa" on Trump.

America seems to be buying troubles for itself.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by blueAgent(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Job2004:
Which kind weed this Iranians dey smoke self.
If person pass your power, just pledge your loyalty and enjoy the little time here on earth.
USA no be your mate. They think the way they see Trump on TV and see him twit every now and then is easy to access him.
The world's number one president. He can sanction China, Russia and any Country of the world.

Money$$$$$ talks, US money shouts.

20trillion in GDP no be beans.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by DexterousOne(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
jaxxy:

Pelosi nor America can disassociate itself from what Trump has done. Iran isn’t after Trump they want revenge on America and this has been the mindset even without this current event. America must put their differences and stupidity aside and work in unison. How can they be speaking anyhow to their president on discreet matters in public. The democratic are becoming ridiculous and exposing America to intentional ridicule.

When you have a president acting stupid

What do you want them to do?

They will disassociate themselves from him

The love many dumb Nigerians have for Drumpf sef undecided

It goes to show that Nigerians in general idolize punks, demagogues and irrational beings
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by blueAgent(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
HowDareU:
The world is heading for an apocalyse.
True bro.

The Elites need this 3world war in order to achieve there NWO.
New World Order.

ORDO AB CHAO

1 Like

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by lozanni(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
herzernIsHere:
An attack on the White house by Iran (if they claim full responsibility) will mark the total demise of the nation.

As in, It'd be worse than that of Japan. I assure them.

LOL. . .so many educated illiterates underrating USA.

Let them keep on wallowing in their self-delusion.
You can not help, but pity the ordinary Iranians who have been brutalised by the Iranian regime and Quad forces headed by the late Soulamani.
I guess secretly, they will be praying for a complete overthrow of the present repressive regime and it's evil military forces.

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by blueAgent(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

How can you say Iran is that broke? Can you use references to back up that point. The economy is dwindling, that I know but painting it like a poor country is false.

We talking about Iran here. Which African country can stand at par with Iran economically

None.

1 Like

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by tityboi: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
hmmm
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by blueAgent(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ibbrroo88:
We own this world together, it belongs to us all. Nobody made America our world security. We are not ready for third world war.....someone should tell America to stop creating undue tension in our environment.This world is our environment. It belongs to us all. Trump started this but he might not be in power to amend the stupid mistake he initiated at the expense of his citizens who are scattered all over the middle east.

Wakeup and smell the coffee.

America is been used to achieve NWO.

1 Like

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Sammyblack87: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
Iran they deceive themselves, Trump say dem just acquired war equipment worth 2trillion dolapo, and they will love to text some of these beautiful equipment with Iran if they misbehave again.. And Iran they put 80 million dollar for one soul with katapot go met Trump. Nada oo
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Orissodiq: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
clemzo101:
who told you Germany is an ally of Iran? Stop exposing yourself jare
Lol.... Tell me when Germany has ever b ally of US. do you know about a quote that says *my enemy friend is my enemy and my enemies enemy are my friend*. If dis goes down US have a lot to lose than gain and Iran have most to loose as well
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Paxmedical(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
This is bad War song. Threatening world power in this technology age... I don travel o
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by blueAgent(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
fairfora:
Exactly my point in the other thread. When you want to kill a dog, you first give it a bad name.The suleimani of a guy doesn't have any link whatsoever with ISIS, neither did he have any link with the ISIS leader killed last year. Trump just mistargetted and that's the truth. Have you heard NATO support his careless action? War veterans in america have faulted the arrack. You call somebody a terrorist yet, he's always in public addressing his people. Trump is on his own this time because NATO and allied forces won't move an inch. They've learned their lesson from Bush who claimed Iraq had a weapon of mass destruction and went into war against the small country, with NATO forces only to find nothing in the end after ruining all they had.

In your small mind, you sound like you know a thing about how the World is run.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by blueAgent(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
euromilion:

Trump is in trouble buddy did you read my prophecy for 2020 which I posted last year?

Trump will be struck with a strange illness and incurable disease soon and he may die from this year,so he's not outsmarting anyone this time.

Clown Wake up.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by exnovio(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
I stand with Trump.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by AmDayo: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

why are you raising eyebrows on Donald Trump?
Is this sulemoni life bigger than any other American?
He has been killing the American for years now,according to the then chief security of Obama administration said he had been on their watchlist but were unable to track him down.is it because he is serving his country and not the otherwise (terror group)...

Am sure those agitating for anti war in USA lost no family member to the hand of this nefarious man.

eni kan lomo(na who affect no pass)

war is not good but as well we can't fold our hand and let our neighbours check mate us....we have to react with impelling alacrity.

pls Sir andastand the rudiments of this story before.....
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by KarlWhyte(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Why are some people rejoicing just because they killed a man that has done no wrong to we Nigerians?

You continue to worship a man that will always see you as a black monkey...

Today you stand with shiites tomorrow u rejoice that a top military commander of d same sect was killed.

Am ashamed and disappointed that some people would be clamoring for war in another country just because u re not of the same faith.

All these hatred and killings doesn't symbolize which religion is superior... our body language alone shows that we mostly use religion as a cover...deep down most are just hypocrites.

The so called America that u worship 247 is a land where anything goes... homosexuality, strippers, drug dealers etc and some pple already tagged them a christian Nation...

Christ never taught his followers to hate and wish death for other people.

LOVE HAS NO RELIGION!

1 Like

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by WarriAproko: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nancy Pelosi needs to save our America from being decimated.

Trump is bragging about war but just like Winston Churchill said, "when Warsaw saw war, it was Warsaw no more".
War does no one any good and no one is ever assured of victory.
Even a giant risks having his scrotum pulled off if he decides to battle a dwarf.

Iran is called Iran because anyone whose matter they 'mean' runs away and if they survive it, tell others; "I ran".

They have now come for Trump considering the bounty on his head, he will only be able to look back and say "I ran".
Jesus was betrayed by his own disciple for much less than what is being offered.

No one in the world can guarantee the safety of a person when a fatwa is declared on them, so the earlier he calls a truce or starts running the better for him.
so u knw book like dis grin cheesy
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by jayaim: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
U don't know isreal well that's why u just blabbing. Iran will be melted. I don't support America or Iran, but don't Bleep with isreal.
KingAzubuike:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Woman's Iphone Saved Her Life In Las Vegas Mass Shooting / 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel / Missing Florida Woman Found Inside Her Car After 9months Underwater(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.