Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target (63377 Views)

Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) / George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by harryportter: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by engrchykae(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nancy Pelosi needs to save our America from being decimated.

Trump is bragging about war but just like Winston Churchill said, "when Warsaw saw war, it was Warsaw no more".
War does no one any good and no one is ever assured of victory.
Even a giant risks having his scrotum pulled off if he decides to battle a dwarf.

Iran is called Iran because anyone whose matter they 'mean' runs away and if they survive it, tell others; "I ran".

They have now come for Trump considering the bounty on his head, he will only be able to look back and say "I ran".
Jesus was betrayed by his own disciple for much less than what is being offered.

No one in the world can guarantee the safety of a person when a fatwa is declared on them, so the earlier he calls a truce or starts running the better for him.
moslems in USA can even be tempted and you know that the white house is not restricted as our aso Villa
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by 2gbasky22(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
NEYMAR was sold for $200 million. And you're placing a bounty of $80million on the number one citizen of America's head.. ...that's too cheap na.

Las Las na scam to collect from the poor, to make the rich Richer. them go still embezzle am
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by greggng: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The USA just created problems for their puppets like israel. Thats one country that will suffer from iran the most. And by the time Iran is done with them, Netanyahu will know whatsup.

And for Donald Trump, he's proven over and over again to be a dictator, a schizophrenic patient and a poor thinker.. Killing a top dog of another country is more than enough to spark war even in the stone ages. His silly excuses with mike pompeo was that the innocent man was planning an imminent attack and has been behind the death of thousands of americans lol. America has sown the wind and they might just rip the whirlwind who knows

I was looking for the most stupid person on earth untill I found u....Nothing evil shall befall Israel and America....you can only dream of that....even if your dream come through there will be serious consequences for you and your allied ....Don't say you were not warned
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Skmoda360(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
herzernIsHere:
An attack on the White house by Iran (if they claim full responsibility) will mark the total demise of the nation.

As in, It'd be worse than that of Japan. I assure them.

LOL. . .so many educated illiterates underrating USA.
That country will be wiped out completely....
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Scottallen: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

How can you say Iran is that broke? Can you use references to back up that point. The economy is dwindling, that I know but painting it like a poor country is false.

We talking about Iran here. Which African country can stand at par with Iran economically

Iran is a poor country. Don't be confused by their braggadocios show!
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by chipet67(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The USA just created problems for their puppets like israel. Thats one country that will suffer from iran the most. And by the time Iran is done with them, Netanyahu will know whatsup.

And for Donald Trump, he's proven over and over again to be a dictator, a schizophrenic patient and a poor thinker.. Killing a top dog of another country is more than enough to spark war even in the stone ages. His silly excuses with mike pompeo was that the innocent man was planning an imminent attack and has been behind the death of thousands of americans lol. America has sown the wind and they might just rip the whirlwind who knows

Trash
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Brightest04(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
This is just an empty noise let them do it if they felt they can do it.One thing i know is that Iran is not America's mate in every ramifications.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by wakaawaka(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Who said so? Iran is an independent country on it's own. They can place a bounty on any oloriburuku, con artist, orange terrorist(Trump) and any other person. How would you react if America Killed a Nigerian General or your father all because they think he's a threat.. Una go just come nairaland dey comment rubbish like say una go collect american visa here. I am sorry for you foolish Nigerians.
foolbuster:
I dont know who is advising the Iranian leader but its foolish to place a bounty on the head of a democratically elected and recognised sitting president of a country. To top it off, it had to be the president of the United States. This is now turning to a joke.

Or is it that the government is taking advantage of the situation to rake in some millions.

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by wakaawaka(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ordinary Al - Qaeda for more than 20 years of fighting in Iran and Afghanistan dem no fit.. na to go fight all the middle east? Because if u empty heads no know, The killing of the iranian General has united that region more than ever.. Make america comot for that region. D oil and opium wey dem pack don do. Make dem leave the nations in Peace. Their presence in any country they "Liberate"(My foot) has left those countries in ruins. U guys need to check history if BIG BROTHER go allow una.. ZOMBIES!!
wakaawaka:
Who said so? Iran is an independent country on it's own. They can place a bounty on any oloriburuku, con artist, orange terrorist(Trump) and any other person. How would you react if America Killed a Nigerian General or your father all because they think he's a threat.. Una go just come nairaland dey comment rubbish like say una go collect american visa here. I am sorry for you foolish Nigerians.

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by foolbuster: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
wakaawaka:

Lolz. Are you not a Nigerian? Continue insulting yourself. Stupid troll.

1 Like

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by WeRblessed(f): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
foolbuster:
I dont know who is advising the Iranian leader but its foolish to place a bounty on the head of a democratically elected and recognised sitting president of a country. To top it off, it had to be the president of the United States. This is now turning to a joke.

Or is it that the government is taking advantage of the situation to rake in some millions.

My brother this one tire me oo! They just want the world to think they can bite but all I see are bunch of Iranian barking dogs.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
Sorry prophet Isaiah, we're talking about "Donald Trump" not "Donatus Trump"

Haha,he's doing all this just not to be impeached and to be re elected and yes he will be re elected but watch out for what will happen after his re election.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by DaBullIT(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Your first paragraph depicts this whole writeup as a pile of crap

Even if you are right about trump
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by charlsecy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
noblealuu:
This is near impossible....
Are you saying a US president has never been assassinated?
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Pentasoft1978: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

My friend go and study history and stop spewing rubbish here. Do U know the country call Israel, the Jews are behind 60% of the best technology to evolved on earth and they control American politics. . if Iran can cough where Israel is, palistanian would had gotten independence by now. Iran has no say.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Adams12345: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Iran lack the military might to fight american they are not mate at all, they cannot do anything to israel,or the US Iran are just teethless bulldog, they are just noise maker, Iran cannot do anything to us or israel they could have retailiateD what are THEY waiting for, Trump will turn Iran into flames, let them try it, Trump is A realist, he is more real in his word than anything, US is world power God have given them that there nothing anyONE can do, if Iran lunch any missile in last than one hour Iran will Boast into flames.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by noblealuu: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
charlsecy:
Are you saying a US president has never been assassinated?

About two have been assassinated, but not with the embers of war being fanned coupled with high tech security apparatuses.

1 Like

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by KingAzubuike(f): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
My friend go and study history and stop spewing rubbish here. Do U know the country call Israel, the Jews are behind 60% of the best technology to evolved on earth and they control American politics. . if Iran can cough where Israel is, palistanian would had gotten independence by now. Iran has no say.
Stop displaying your illiteracy. This is a public forum.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
newdawn2017:
Ahn ahn! Since in ancient times, Israel was thought fighting first-hand by d the True God of the heavens & earth, sovereign Yahweh himself. Even USA should be weary of Israel, Yahweh is the God of their battle lines up till date, his glory hasn't departed from them. But there is a more powerful Israel now which Yahweh has raised through high king Jesus the Christ. That new Israel is a spiritual one, they are Jehovah's witnesses worldwide. Them be nor go area o! Nor talk say I nor warn u o.

Will you keep quiet? grin

Carry you shakara comot for my face. JW are Christians no doubt but they calling other Christians "Christiandom" is annoying.

Your self righteousness is as high as Kilimanjaro.

You think you are the only ones worshipping Yaweh the true God

Nooooo! You are wrong.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by wakaawaka(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
The foolish people know themselves.. I no call anybody PAPA NAME
foolbuster:

Lolz. Are you not a Nigerian? Continue insulting yourself. Stupid troll.

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Fuckgovt: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

if i ask u what led to the killing, I bet u don't k ow. That's y ur running ur mouth. U think trump is buhari that doesn't care about his citizens.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by wakaawaka(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
For the first time and maybe the last.. I agree with what u drpd here.. So you're not a fool like I used to think? Kudos
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nancy Pelosi needs to save our America from being decimated.

Trump is bragging about war but just like Winston Churchill said, "when Warsaw saw war, it was Warsaw no more".
War does no one any good and no one is ever assured of victory.
Even a giant risks having his scrotum pulled off if he decides to battle a dwarf.

Iran is called Iran because anyone whose matter they 'mean' runs away and if they survive it, tell others; "I ran".

They have now come for Trump considering the bounty on his head, he will only be able to look back and say "I ran".
Jesus was betrayed by his own disciple for much less than what is being offered.

No one in the world can guarantee the safety of a person when a fatwa is declared on them, so the earlier he calls a truce or starts running the better for him.

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by cuteboy2: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
superlanny:
Hmm, I have been watching this development with a Keen eye, and one thing is certain, if this conflict escalates, it will be a mutually assured destruction for both countries and every other Continent.
They are both nuclear powers and they both know that no matter how much they hate each other, they can't follow that option. The best they can do is to keep targeting soft and hard targets, in other countries except their own.
Quote me anywhere, there won't be any world war III, and if there is, we should only hope that, they restrain themselves of the nuclear option, because that's Light Out for the planet.

Which countries are you referring to as "both nuclear powers"?

I hope your brain is not deceiving you to believe that Iran even has 1 nuclear warhead, talk less of being a nuclear power undecided

Fact: The only nuclear power in the Middle East is Israel. Period
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by jaxxy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
DexterousOne:

When you have a president acting stupid

What do you want them to do?

They will disassociate themselves from him

The love many dumb Nigerians have for Drumpf sef undecided

It goes to show that Nigerians in general idolize punks, demagogues and irrational beings

I’m like Obama for his charisma and all bt he caused a lot of problems in the world, from Libya to Syria to pampering isil and even bokoharam for stupid selfish interest. Isil was strongest during Obama’s administration. Syria was has mass exodus cos of stupid Obama policies and indecisiveness.

Trump came in and invisible isil was gone is 6months to a year. And yet u guys call Trump dumb. When it’s obvious Obama was the dumb one. I think u shud drop ur general dislike for trump or his personality and look at his accomplishments. He has brokered better deals for the us which even the democrats know bt won’t fully admit yet all Trump gets is senseless probes and accusations, from one to another.

American democrats have become completely partisan and stupid.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Ezehillary(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
only donald trump head for 80 million, iran don't worry am on my way .
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by DexterousOne(m): 12:56am On Jan 07, 2020
jaxxy:

I’m like Obama for his charisma and all bt he caused a lot of problems in the world, from Libya to Syria to pampering isil and even bokoharam for stupid selfish interest. Isil was strongest during Obama’s administration. Syria was has mass exodus cos of stupid Obama policies and indecisiveness.

Trump came in and invisible isil was gone is 6months to a year. And yet u guys call Trump dumb. When it’s obvious Obama was the dumb one. I think u shud drop ur general dislike for trump or his personality and look at his accomplishments. He has brokered better deals for the us which even the democrats know bt won’t fully admit yet all Trump gets is senseless probes and accusations, from one to another.

American democrats have become completely partisan and stupid.

In case you don't know

ISIS being flushed out is largely due to the man Trump just smoked
He was the one who co ordinates the militia that flushed ISIL out of Syria

Another force that is responsible for dealing badly with ISIS are the Kurdish fighters that Trump Just betrayed last year....

Fox news will not tell you that
But it's all facts.

Libya was Sarkozy...
Obama did not initiate Any thing in Libya
His crime was looking the other way while France hid under the shadow of NATO to flush gadaffi

Killary had a personal hand in it too

The carnage in Syria and Yemen has Saudi Arabia all written on it...

Trump is selling weapons to Saudis to commit genocide in Yemen because the Houthis kicked out their stooge there

While Iran is remote controlling the Houthis to make sure that Saudi does not get foot hold in Yemen

Saudi is a terrorist govt that must burn for the Middle East to have peace

Trump is a useless, failed president

His economic policies are disastrous
His foreign policy Is equally disastrous

And his emboldenment of white supremacy IS the nail in the coffin.

That guy has to go
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by witworth(m): 2:09am On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Kennyfide(m): 3:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Czartega:

you are not completely correct. it can't be light out for the planet... how many nuclear war heads does iran have?... and how many can they successfully drop in america? for
for instance when little boy and big boy were dropped in Fukushima and Nagasaki, Japan, did it affect the neighbouring countries? so humans have not made a weapon powerful enough to destroy earth. if iran can successfully drop 2 nuclear bombs in america, i can assure you that america will successfully drop 20 nuclear bombs in strategic locations and one side will swiftly cease to exist and everything will be back to normal on planet �
Am not saying a nuclear weapon can wipe out the whole earth but i beg u with all my strength, pls don't compare the nuclear weapons of then to dat of now pls.
And mind u, continuous usage of these massively powerful weapons in succession can destroy the earth..
U can make your research

1 Like

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by CoolAmbience(m): 4:17am On Jan 07, 2020
noblealuu:
This is near impossible, Trump is the President of the World.

US of A is No 1 in Global Fire Power Ranking.

Iran is No 14.

Where were those in positions '1 to 13' when Leceister City won the league few years ago?

I hope you get the jerk?

These 'things' aren't as peripheral as we see them.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 07, 2020
MariahCarrey:
Jason scoolari cheesy wink
This is Nelson Mandela not Jason Scoolari. grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by jaxxy(m): 5:49am On Jan 07, 2020
DexterousOne:

In case you don't know

ISIS being flushed out is largely due to the man Trump just smoked
He was the one who co ordinates the militia that flushed ISIL out of Syria

Another force that is responsible for dealing badly with ISIS are the Kurdish fighters that Trump Just betrayed last year....

Fox news will not tell you that
But it's all facts.

Libya was Sarkozy...
Obama did not initiate Any thing in Libya
His crime was looking the other way while France hid under the shadow of NATO to flush gadaffi

Killary had a personal hand in it too

The carnage in Syria and Yemen has Saudi Arabia all written on it...

Trump is selling weapons to Saudis to commit genocide in Yemen because the Houthis kicked out their stooge there

While Iran is remote controlling the Houthis to make sure that Saudi does not get foot hold in Yemen

Saudi is a terrorist govt that must burn for the Middle East to have peace

Trump is a useless, failed president

His economic policies are disastrous
His foreign policy Is equally disastrous

And his emboldenment of white supremacy IS the nail in the coffin.

That guy has to go

Imagine what ure saying? That is the major problem with obama he does nothing bt look the other way, is very passive when he shud be active or decisive. By action or inaction he is to blame for libya and syria u can not exonerate him because of ure unwarranted hate for trump ok. Also Suleimani only fought briefy along the the us b4 they had major difference again and went their ways, he spearheaded the isis fight then because obama was a indecisive and a faliure as regards isil.

Trump solved they syria crisis in months. Give him credit. He needs to stay and be supported by the senseless democrats.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Woman's Iphone Saved Her Life In Las Vegas Mass Shooting / 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel / Missing Florida Woman Found Inside Her Car After 9months Underwater(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.