Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,315 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Prophesies From Our Pastors And Mine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prophesies From Our Pastors And Mine (213 Views)

Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public / Israel And Biblical Prophesies / Israel And Biblical Prophesies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophesies From Our Pastors And Mine by nijabazaar: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
It is oft a turn of the year habit for our religious men to prophesy on stuff that will Affect the country and the world at large. A close scrutiny of all these prophesies indicate that they are mostly vague and not as succinct as one would expect (if you follow the way the Biblical prophets do theirs).

So my question is....Why did non of em predict the current USA vs Iran wahala? Nor the Smouldering happening in Australia. None ever mentioned the fires. They went with the usual trope of earthquakes and flooding but never fire on a massive scale.

Imagine if one had correctly predicted the murder of that Iranian general grin (like that Romanian blind gal did), the kinda scaling up he would get on the reputation scale will be outta this world.

Are they simply presuming? Working assiduously on our collective psych or is it that they all fail to see the potential WWIII in their prophesy radar?

Re: Prophesies From Our Pastors And Mine by nijabazaar: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Inasmuch this thread is a tongue-in-cheek dig at these pastors' forecasts, I believe that Well , not everyone can believe this but there are people who have extra sensory perception. They are mostly called ESPs. And believe you me The KGB has a whole department dedicated to them as well as the CIA. Ever heard of the MKUltra experiment?

And as a budding one, I will outlay here, within this thread, my own.
About 90% OF THE TIME THEY ARE MOSTLY ACCURATE

1. We know Donald Trump is very upset about this upcoming impeachment trial. He has a right to be. He is wiping up Christian evangelical sentiments and he is drumming for war but sadly he won't stay to fight the War. This is a 95% possibility. You all should mark this. Trump wont fight this war. Its another's.

2. Severe Monsoons on the Indian Pacific belt. I mean like totally severe. Never before seen record levels will be attained.

3. The Queen will croak.

4. The Fires in Australia will Oust the Australian prime minister. This is like 99% likely.

5. Metuh will croak. And so will the gap toothed Political Maradona. This is 95%

6. Next year, politicians will get a final chance to try to limit the climate crisis that threatens to envelop the world. On 9 November, delegates will meet at the UN COP26 talks in Glasgow to attempt to agree on carbon emission reductions that could keep global temperature rises to well below 2C. Scientists have warned that the world has already warmed by 1.1C since pre-industrial times and that this figure could reach 3C to 4C by the end of this century. Increasingly violent storms, rising sea levels, spreading deserts, crop failures and deadly heatwaves would threaten lives globally. A viral pandemic will ensure.
This meeting will have more urgency especially as No.2 on the list happens.

7. WW3 will not happen this year. But something closer to it will happen in 2021 . At least Russia is joining grin. That should make it a WWIII kinda.

8. The Strait of Homuz will witness severe attacks. Lots of ships will be caught In an intricate web of seizures and attacks. Kazakhstan president will try to mediate and so will Oman but to no avail. This is 98%

9. An Emir will be dethroned. 70% possible

10. Oshio will lose a sit...

12. Adele
Rumours about the release date for her putative fourth album (30?) are likely to reach fever pitch after a turbulent few years out of the limelight. But few will enjoy it. I mean War bells are gonging, loudly and ominously. They will drown Adele's voice no matter how sonorous.

13. Marvel will cancel the premiere of Black Widow. They will shift the date.

14. Trump will get sick. Like I said earlier. He won't lead the war.

(1) (Reply)

Three Dead In US Base Attack In Kenya / World War 3 ��USA VS IRAN�� / Iran's Airstrike: Trump Urges More Sanctions And NATO To Take A Larger Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.