Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Weight Health Issues - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Health Issues (311 Views)

Reasons Why You Are Not Losing Weight. Health Is Wealth. Burn Unecessary Fat! / Soy Power Capsule For Women Infertility And Other Health Issues / Help A Nairalander Over This Health Issues Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weight Health Issues by domwas2(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
Doctors in the house,
Kindly advise, I have been trying to add weight for some time now but difficult, I have done all round test which is fine but someone advised I should dewormed, it came to my awareness I haven't taken it before.
Please advise as test results available for advice.
Re: Weight Health Issues by Healthyway15: 1:01am On Jan 06, 2020
domwas2:
Doctors in the house,
Kindly advise, I have been trying to add weight for some time now but difficult, I have done all round test which is fine but someone advised I should dewormed, it came to my awareness I haven't taken it before.
Please advise as test results available for advice.

Hello, I'm not a doctor, but a nutritionist. Weight gain is a difficult task but it's very possible since consistency and strong determination is the key. But before going deeply into it, do you think you're having an abnormal growth and development, or are you suffering from a health challenge?
Re: Weight Health Issues by domwas2(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Healthyway15:

Hello, I'm not a doctor, but a nutritionist. Weight gain is a difficult task but it's very possible since consistency and strong determination is the key. But before going deeply into it, do you think you're having an abnormal growth and development, or are you suffering from a health challenge?

For sure I'm sure I'm suffering from an abnormal growth, I'm 39 looking like 25. I traveled November only to come across someone I've met 15yrs ago to tell me I've not change in size at all I'm still the same. kind of embarrassing.

working with my younger one people even takes my 5th younger brother as my eldest.

I'm sort of lost
Re: Weight Health Issues by jennifer247: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2020
Controlling the weight is quite a difficult task. For achieving it you should control your food and prepare a food plan and follow it. Email Marketing Firms I have reduced my 2 Kg when I control my food. Thank you.
Re: Weight Health Issues by Healthyway15: 1:36am On Jan 15, 2020
domwas2:

For sure I'm sure I'm suffering from an abnormal growth, I'm 39 looking like 25. I traveled November only to come across someone I've met 15yrs ago to tell me I've not change in size at all I'm still the same. kind of embarrassing.

working with my younger one people even takes my 5th younger brother as my eldest.

I'm sort of lost

Okay... I'm sorry for the delay in response.

It could be as a result of genetics, is as a result of low Growth Hormone (GH) by the pituitary gland. But fortunately, you can still add some weight and look more mature with the right medication that can also help to correct any imbalance in the body system.

You can check my profile, and get in touch with us on whatsapp : 08164269252 for proper recommendation and treatment.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Cosmetic Surgery For Men Over 40 / Man Aged 90, Regains His Sexual Potency Using This Secret Natural Remedy / How To Use CBD Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.