Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon (2036 Views)

I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife / Help,my Younger Bro Is A Chronic Womanizer Who Is Addicted To Gambling. / OMG My Junior Sister Just Beat Up My Mom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by blesskewe(f): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
hey
happy first Sunday,ok I'll get straight to the point, I my house is a home of boys and as a girl I respect them sometimes based on the fact that peace should reign
am not trying to paint him black or something but he has this attitude of been good outside and bad inside
but today own touch me, Chai e touch me
my dad was talking to him on a normal level and before I knew it, he shouted at my dad
the nerve, come see slap were I take reset the face first.
why would you shout at my parents, what ur seniors didn't do, u wanna do it

I wanna just know how do u handle ur juniors
especially the sturbbon juniors?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by czarina(f): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
It's in every family op (I think),

Maybe you'll need to leave your kid brother in the hands of Jehovah. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by donbachi(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
I got an already finished lighter...kept it somewhere.oneday we had issues at home.I brought out fuel,poured it on him,he ran and I chased him with dat very lighter and was trying to act like I must kill him to save us future problems from him....since dat day till today,he dreads me like idi amin...and na so we find peace.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by Cutehector(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nice one.. The slap was worth it.
Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
how old is he? did the mind resetting slap helped?! if it didnt then try to let him understand what is the root of his failed temper.... may be some undercover issue is bothering the dude.
Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by Nastydroid(m): 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
donbachi:
I got an already finished lighter...kept it somewhere.oneday we had issues at home.I brought out fuel,poured it on him,he ran and I chased him with dat very lighter and was trying to act like I must kill him to save us future problems from him....since dat day till today,he dreads me like idi amin...and na so we find peace.
mad ooh shocked
Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by Prettiedame: 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Marlian or Titan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by NwaAmaikpe: 4:55am On Jan 06, 2020
shocked

Take it from me.
He will be calmer when he starts having sex with an aged lady.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by Amanee(f): 7:38am On Jan 06, 2020
Boys are usually like that especially if they do not have a direct older brother who is sensible and mature. If they have females as older siblings, they tend to run haywire as teen-agers especially when they've started getting female attention from outside

Look for a non violent way to discipline him because one of these days you won't be able to slap him and get away with it

1 Like

Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by blesskewe(f): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2020
Amanee:
Boys are usually like that especially if they do not have a direct older brother who is sensible and mature. If they have females as older siblings, they tend to run haywire as teen-agers especially when they've started getting female attention from outside

Look for a non violent way to discipline him because one of these days you won't be able to slap him and get away with it

even if he is older and he misbehaves
I will personally treat his fuvk up
Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by Amanee(f): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
blesskewe:

I will personally treat his fuvk up, the guy no sturbbon reach me na Abi cuz I don calm

Lol, sis calm down

If that guy starts to grow muscles, he'll test them on you and I don't want to be you when that happens. Besides at the age he is, beating will do almost nothing to help

2 Likes

Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by Richy4(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
I just hope that you won't start slapping any man u have disagreement with mistakenly thinking he was your younger brother. Violence is never the solution.

Every dad that i know got the look or ways they get to their children. Are u telling us that your dad doesn't have the "I am disappointed with you/ Are u talking to me like that " kinda look that puts the fear of God into some kids mind..?

Even without talking, kids do maintain their level when they spots that look..

1 Like

Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by vickertony(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Dear op,

I used to be very stubborn too during my childhood days, look you need to call out your brother,don't slap him again, just advise him instead, give him advice with facts and examples with time he will change, beating him won't solve anything, it will make him more stubborn.
All the best.

I'm available if you want well written sales copy to move your business to the next level, sell your products to your customers?
I can help you do that, I write web contents for your blog or website too
contact me today.
At an affordable price
Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by 1Sharon(f): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
blesskewe:

I will personally treat his fuvk up, the guy no sturbbon reach me na Abi cuz I don calm

Oh really? How long will you keep treating his fvck up? You think you think you can beat up a man?

And your type has the nerve to get upset when men treat women's "fucк-up"

3 Likes

Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by Houseofglam7(f): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sell him on craigslist.
undecided

Seriously tho,I got nothing to say cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by viettastitches(f): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
wetin bambam no go see for toilet.

I knew a family that used policemen to tame the shrew in the house.
Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by blesskewe(f): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Richy4:
I just hope that you won't start slapping any man u have disagreement with mistakenly thinking he was your younger brother. Violence is never the solution.

Every dad that i know got the look or ways they get to their children. Are u telling us that your dad doesn't have the "I am disappointed with you/ Are u talking to me like that " kinda look that puts the fear of God into some kids mind..?

Even without talking, kids do maintain their level when they spots that look..

Bros thinks that cuz his taller,his unTameable
I have talked, adviced bit like I wrote up there this one he did this time touched me

I don't really get angry with him cuz his my padi but hey he deserved it
And if he tries it next time , I'll do more
Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by ArmaniUhuru: 6:17am On Jan 07, 2020
blesskewe:

Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by Richy4(m): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2020
blesskewe:

Bros thinks that cuz his taller,his unTameable
I have talked, adviced bit like I wrote up there this one he did this time touched me

I don't really get angry with him cuz his my padi but hey he deserved it
And if he tries it next time , I'll do more

There's this Igbo adage I heard more than a dozen times that says Okra doesn't outgrow it's owner.. No matter how tall the okra is, when the owner comes, it will bend it and harvest the fruit.

As I said, that was your dad's responsibility to bend him.. no matter how tall he is..

As for u beating him dear... permit me to use broken English here because it's been a while..
"Na so e dey take start".. u raise your hands, u beat...you strikes him, he ignores u.. . U might mistakenly do that @ your matrimonial home one day/ in future thinking he was your brother.. If he's the type that acts before thinking, u will find your self in the hospital before Sorry and 100s of roses follow. By then, u would have received much pain.. Refrain from physical assault so that you won't get used to it.

2 Likes

Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by ambient: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hmmmmm advice hardly work oooo for sturborn boys like your brother,take it from me who is unfortunate enough to senior 3 boys.talk till tomorow once they step out and meet those same old friends the craze will enter back. The only good thing that came out of it is that i turned to a good fighter grin I fought with those boys tire,in short i am the one that do fight all my husband battles now grin grin

Bacj to point....keep resetting his brain whenever he tries that because talking hardly works.set boundaries for him so too much familarity will stop,sometimes it brings about disrespect.
Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by zed7: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
blesskewe:

Why are you complaining then? Seems the household is full of stubborn and unruly people. Probably inherited. You can't give what you don't have.
Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by blesskewe(f): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
zed7:

Why are you complaining then? Seems the household is full of stubborn and unruly people. Probably inherited. You can't give what you don't have.
Bros
I'll assume u are OK
I didn't call u in particular, I don't know u and like wise
just face front abeg
Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by bukatyne(f): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
blesskewe:
hey
happy first Sunday,ok I'll get straight to the point, I my house is a home of boys and as a girl I respect them sometimes based on the fact that peace should reign
am not trying to paint him black or something but he has this attitude of been good outside and bad inside
but today own touch me, Chai e touch me
my dad was talking to him on a normal level and before I knew it, he shouted at my dad
the nerve, come see slap were I take reset the face first.
why would you shout at my parents, what ur seniors didn't do, u wanna do it

I wanna just know how do u handle ur juniors
especially the sturbbon juniors?

How old is he?

What stage of life is he in?

How was he trained?

What are your parents doing about it?
Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by 24kmagic: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
zed7:

Exactly my thoughts.
I've been seeing her comments on this forum and I can't help but conclude that she's a tout.
That she's from Warri or whatever she calls that place doesn't mean she shouldn't be civil or know courtesy. Like someone said, that's how she'll forget one day and slap her husband thinking it's her brother.

If you ask her now she go say she finish UniLag or DELSU.
Asin, the girl na female agbero and she no know.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by blesskewe(f): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
24kmagic:

Exactly my thoughts.
I've been seeing her comments on this forum and I can't help but conclude that she's a tout.
That she's from Warri or whatever she calls that place doesn't mean she shouldn't be civil or know courtesy. Like someone said, that's how she'll forget one day and slap her husband thinking it's her brother.

If you ask her now she go say she finish UniLag or DELSU.
Asin, the girl na female agbero and she no know.
Nonsense.

Shift make I laugh abeg
Lol
Me
Tout
If only u know me, Bros go sit down abeg
Just cuz I talk here doesn't mean I am a tout
Wow a tout
Clap for ur self, Oga where day recognize tout online
Maybe you are the senior, whatever and which ever way u handle ur juniors is different from mine
U can allow it junior disrespect u but Bros I no be like dat
I respect my junior but dont think it's cuz of that u will now pass ur line

Mind u, whatever I write on a thread depends on the topic
No disturb me abeg
Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by blesskewe(f): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
ambient:
Hmmmmm advice hardly work oooo for sturborn boys like your brother,take it from me who is unfortunate enough to senior 3 boys.talk till tomorow once they step out and meet those same old friends the craze will enter back. The only good thing that came out of it is that i turned to a good fighter grin I fought with those boys tire,in short i am the one that do fight all my husband battles now grin grin

Bacj to point....keep resetting his brain whenever he tries that because talking hardly works.set boundaries for him so too much familarity will stop,sometimes it brings about disrespect.
That's my point
Have talked and talked but that day I was telling him to shut up not to reply my dad before I knew it
He shouted at my dad
I need to let him know there are certain things I don't expect him to do, cuz when his older he will feel like its a normal thing to shout at our parents
Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by Holycity(f): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hmmmm

Children in the western part shout at parents and it's no big ideal.... Lol

Ohhhh
I forgot am in Nigeria....

Just know that one day he might fight back, and once he start fighting back he won't stop and you guys maybe fighting every week and you guys will always end up destroying furniture in the house and think of what the neighbourhood will be saying about your family and this might lead your dad to high blood pressure...

He might feel you are maltreating him because you are the senior and he might hate you all his life, even though wen he grows up he might not show it but may always remember it....

Learn to ignore something, your dad should handle it very well or better still...

Call SARS for him

What am I even saying...

Am one of them

1 Like

Re: My Junior Bro Is Very Sturbbon by tunize(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2020
if he has an older brother that one should do the playing not you. our own last born that year na my duty to treat im fork-up but na we close pass. time for joke we joke wen e form marlian i play am buh im don calm now cos everyone is na broda.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? / Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? / Wearing Your Wedding Band As A Widow/widower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.