Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,079 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? (31032 Views)

Remodelling A Rented Apartment: How Far Can You Go? / Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) / 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by ehmmy11(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Those when say ojuju no dey grin

Who no come no go know..
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by XaintJoel20: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
golddare:

The day a child of God refuses to serve the Lord in truth and in spirit he or she is likely to be frustrated by any means. God told Abraham " The LORD had said to Abram, "Go from your country, your people and your father's household to the land I will show you " Gen 12 :1 You can see that this is a specific instruction and in another chapter 26:2 God told his Son Isaac " the LORD appeared to Isaac and said, "Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live.
The result of obedience to God's instructions was blessings.

1. Before you take any accommodation pray about it even before getting any pray about it ahead.
2. We are living in a wicked world, I wont say more than that.
3. Lastly as a child of God we ought not to be afraid unless we are not sure of who we are, the enemies ought to be afraid of us, I have heard of people sent parking because they prayed alot.

Thanks for your words of knowledge using the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Why do I find this hard to believe?
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Clinghton: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
if you read rich dad and poor dad written by Robert T kiyosaki.
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by OmayieHenry(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
E be like say na the same house me and you day stay. Today...
Borehole1500 each, tomorrow gutter 200 each next soakerway 1500 each other day chamber 500 each and so on ayam tired. I can't even eat before they come with one thing or the other
barnaby04:
There are houses and there are houses, but pray you don’t enter into the wrong one. The statement above of some houses not favoring one is very real.

As Africans and Nigerians, the way some house owners made the money used in building their houses are quite different. Some made through legit means while quite a number through diabolical means. Houses built through diabolical means affects the tenants negatively. Some lose their jobs, means of livelihood or even children in some houses.

On the other hand, there are some landlords or landlady that are like parasites on their tenants. Have lived in a house where if care is not taken, the tenant will end up not achieving any tangible thing in life. They always find a way of taxing tenants to pay one thing or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by akdjr(m): 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
So God who is omnipresent still require his children to commit house into his hands before he can make it safe? Guy I am not understanding.quote author=Olude193 post=85540263]Thats why sensible people first commit the house and environs into Gods Hands before moving in

Evil dwells everywhere[/quote]
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by nams77: 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
newdawn2017:
How do I go about reading d person message??
Check your gmail and respond
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Neddstark: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sermwell:

this is pure lies oga! smh

Someone tells his experience. You're neither there to confirm it, neither did you take time to research on similar stories to test the possibility of it being real. But here you are just exclaiming they are lies. Have a good day

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by SaintNemesis(f): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
Such stupid superstitious beliefs is the reason why people still go to pastor or imam to seek spiritual solutions....and they end up committing murder or horrendous crimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by XaintJoel20: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
bluefilm:
Some houses are evil, for sure!

And if the house you are referring to is the house in that photo, then I must say that your house is evil raise to power infinity!

Tufiakwa.
That's not my house, it's police barracks at Apapa, Lagos.
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by pak: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
Goodgod213:

Look 3 years ago I paid for a room self con in Ibadan and after the payment 3 weeks later, one of the neighbors told me they buried the wife of the landlord there. I no even reason the matter because I don’t even go to church at all not even crossover nights. Within 4 months I bought my first car (Honda baby) in that same house, within 3 months I bought my Toyota Muscle.. Even sef no be spirit I Come day fear, I fear say make the Neighbours no set me up as I was the only one packing cars in the compound. I was only one in a Room self con and the rest Neighbours we’re living in Mini Flats and Two bedrooms.

Omo na laziness day make man think say spirit day pursue am. Do you think spirits no get better work than pursue and drag material things with human being.

It is mostly those who are Christians that succumb to such idea. And pastors won’t tell you to double your hustle. Instead they will be fueling your suspicion and cashing out on the little you have

May God continue to bless you labour more and more
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by XaintJoel20: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
bluefilm:
Some houses are evil, for sure!

And if the house you are referring to is the house in that photo, then I must say that your house is evil raise to power infinity!

Tufiakwa.

That's barracks at Apapa, Lagos.
It's not my house.
Thanks
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=85560887]

I'M 15 AND I'M NOT INSANE TO BELIEVE IN MAGIC, LIKE YOU. smiley[/quote ] The way sound shows you are still a growing young man. When the time comes you will know that you have been insane all the while
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by victorian(f): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
XaintJoel20:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders.

Often than not, I have heard people say, "That house did not favour me. I almost sold all the property I came into that house with. In fact, I think there are forces working against development and progress in that house".

Some people also have different stories to share about their rented apartment. Some believe that in contrast to the opinion of the former, that the apartments they rented has in one way or the other contributed to their success, progress, and financial uplifting.

I have heard people also say, "when I packed into this house, I came with just one mattress and two pots, but today, I have been able to buy a car, married my wife, send my children to choice schools, and got multiple promotions at my place of work", while those in business will say they now have multiple shops.

The big question is this:

Can the apartment one rents contribute to his financial prosperity, uplifting and greatness and can a rented apartment also contribute to the downfall of one that was previously "doing well"?

While some think it's just superstitious hype, others think otherwise.

What's your take on this?

Don't be fooled.

Such occult houses don't look dirty, in fact they look decent to rent.

But rent it and see how the house will bury all the good things you came with.

May God help us from evil landlords and land ladies.

And the same landlord will so pressurise you for his rents, knowing fully well, he's the reason of his or tenants improverished state.

They will swallow the tenants good blessings and still ready to finish the tenant.

It's only God that can Save the tenant if he's not killed spiritually in that house, while in people's eyes he died of either stroke or heart attack.

That's why in the life, always pray in everything u do and everywhere u go.
Evil forces is everywhere .

3 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Preetychina22(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mimicle101:

sa

Most of the developed county bro.
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by bluefilm: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
XaintJoel20:

That's not my house, it's a police barracks at Apapa, Lagos.

Police barracks?!!!

No wonder!!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Preetychina22(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mimicle101:

[s]Oky bro even though am not going to be disclosing my exact location of a forum as these.

but i must tell you. cost of living is high here.

Rent you pay all depends the particular location you decide to stay, also putting in consideration your safety. just like any other towns. say Lagos as an instance, house rent at Orile, Ikorodu, lekki and islands, are not the same for the same 1 bedroom.

Cape town is a nice city with lots of tourist, though i never went there. What i can say to you is, once you have something doing the next thing is cut your shirt according to your size and you will see how hansom and beautiful you would look. and also will have spare cloths[/s]
Rubbish.
Na wa for you bro. What's wrong with stating your city or township? How difficult is it to give simple info that can help your fellow countryman.
I've lived in SA so if you say you pay such a little amount I guess you're living in an RDP in a low level township probably in limpopo. Lol
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by calabardick(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
XaintJoel20:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders.

Often than not, I have heard people say, "That house did not favour me. I almost sold all the property I came into that house with. In fact, I think there are forces working against development and progress in that house".

Some people also have different stories to share about their rented apartment. Some believe that in contrast to the opinion of the former, that the apartments they rented has in one way or the other contributed to their success, progress, and financial uplifting.

I have heard people also say, "when I packed into this house, I came with just one mattress and two pots, but today, I have been able to buy a car, married my wife, send my children to choice schools, and got multiple promotions at my place of work", while those in business will say they now have multiple shops.

The big question is this:

Can the apartment one rents contribute to his financial prosperity, uplifting and greatness and can a rented apartment also contribute to the downfall of one that was previously "doing well"?

While some think it's just superstitious hype, others think otherwise.

What's your take on this?

No let police catch you because of this picture

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by DaBogu: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
jeffizy:
That house picture in your write up is a good answer to your question. cheesy

Seriously, there's a lot of things beyond the physical, believe it or not.
Many landlords have been known to bury a whole lot of fetish things in the foundation of their buildings. For whatever reasons.

An example is a room that had a corpse buried in it, unknown to the tenant.
What do we call that?
The last part of your statement is a tradition in Isoko people , Delta state.
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by DaBogu: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
simple250:
Some properties are acquired with dubious means,killing your own brother just because you want to take over his properties ..I always advice people ask questions before paying for that new apartment. Observe the compound very well go there on a neutral ground without the agent ask questions ' abeg the person weh stay here before why him park ' from there you a advice yourself.
In Lagos? I think this can be done in an area that is not densely populated. The house you are asking questions about, you are likely going to have 6-9 people hustling to rent it.
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by TheManOfTheYear: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mimicle101:

you may not really understand him.

Bro. i think what he meant by he is presently at Dubai. means for you to understand that living in his own house in Nigeria and outside Nigeria is not the same.

In abroad he can buy a car say for 30k and fix it. and when he is ready to sell it, he says it for 40k. thats how people do in abroad. so a car might actually be an asset and not a liability for those in the business. so maybe you should consider it that way. and meanwhile, what he pays as rent for that 1 bed self con over there maybe times 2 what a self con for 9ja can cost. So for abroad. where you leave doesnt really matter that much, what matters is what you are doing if is giving you the bread
Nice explanation.
Now I understand what he meant, thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by femmoy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
Roon9:

please drop ur number
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by deebrain(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
Do a serious background check (even spirtually) on houses before renting them.

You will be amazed what diabolical folks are doing with their properties.

I won't say more.

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Goodgod213:

Look 3 years ago I paid for a room self con in Ibadan and after the payment 3 weeks later, one of the neighbors told me they buried the wife of the landlord there. I no even reason the matter because I don’t even go to church at all not even crossover nights. Within 4 months I bought my first car (Honda baby) in that same house, within 3 months I bought my Toyota Muscle.. Even sef no be spirit I Come day fear, I fear say make the Neighbours no set me up as I was the only one packing cars in the compound. I was only one in a Room self con and the rest Neighbours we’re living in Mini Flats and Two bedrooms.

Omo na laziness day make man think say spirit day pursue am. Do you think spirits no get better work than pursue and drag material things with human being.

It is mostly those who are Christians that succumb to such idea. And pastors won’t tell you to double your hustle. Instead they will be fueling your suspicion and cashing out on the little you have
Bro, easy on your calling out Christianity into this;
Of a truth, many diabolic landlords abound.
We moved into an apartment,the landlord never goes to church.a heavy metal slipped from my hand in our sitting room n fell at d middle of the room to give out a hollow sound,meaning,a hole was dug n covered.As we lived there,we kept anointing the spot n entire apartment. Other neighbours kept calling prayer warriors due to strange occurrences: like:a couple packing out as they didn't have a child for yrs, another packed out speedily that he was informed of d evil foundation, another packed out after the pastor sensed evil in d atmosphere.
Landlord told us to pack out or "he chase us out with juju,"quoting him.i had Grimm encounters in dat house.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Roon9(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
femmoy:

please drop ur number

Whatsapp
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by FirstCounsel(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
deebrain:
Do a serious background check (even spirtually) on houses before renting them.

You will be amazed what diabolical folks are doing with their properties.

I won't say more.
Exactly
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by realtalk19: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Dshocker:

can you please,stop lying... Thank you

Very true. Same number 2 & 3 occurrence in my former apartment. Cockroaches just appear in 100s at a particular season every year.no entrance,no exit and they don't exceed the room , the toilet, kitchen and sitting room are always clean and cockroach free. I didn't make meaning of it till I moved out.

Movements In ceiling mostly at night.

Big black flys suddenly perches on ur net from inside. My neighbour had an invasion of the black flys. She had to santify her flat with serious prayer and fasting.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by realtalk19: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
BigIyanga:

You rented a filthy apartment period. Naija is a superstition-indulging country. How comf those that live in churches and mosques are not as rich as Dangote and Wizkid?

Same number 2&3 occurrence.my apartment was clean and neat even within the compound,all the channels were underground with good drainage.

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by melviniyke2002(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Goodgod213:

lol how can u be driving two (2) cars living in a rented apartment (self con for dat matter)

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by melviniyke2002(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Goodgod213:

lol� cashing out nah bet naija
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by golddare: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
XaintJoel20:

Thanks for your words of knowledge using the Bible.

You are welcome, the truth is a lot of us lack understanding of who we are in Christ:
Jesus said;
Mark 16:17-18 King James Version (KJV)
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover

Ignorance of who we are and we are not ready to live a righteous life.
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by midnighter(f): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
fastseo:

Your landlord buried his wife there based on custom and tradition. There are places where they don't have land again based on urbanisation what they do is to ask a tenant to leave that room for 2 months to allow them Bury their cops.

If u have not experience certain things don't come to a conclusion when others complained about certain things.

Thats what I was just wondering reading the guys post. Is it evil to bury your wife in the compound nowadays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Storey Building Collapses In Abuja, 2 Feared Dead, 40 Trapped / Need A Virtual Office/serviced Office In Lagos? Look No Further / Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.