Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? (31003 Views)

Remodelling A Rented Apartment: How Far Can You Go? / Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) / 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by millionboi2: 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Emmymarvel:
LMAO....living in a rented one room self con and buying two cars, baba na the juju dey catch u be that now.
Hahaha
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by millionboi2: 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Goodgod213:

My boy I Day Dubai presently
mumu
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by millionboi2: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
PointZerom:

It is never diabolical to bury someone in a room.
If the landlord had performed some anti prosperous sacrifices in that room, you'll need grace and divine intervention to succeed in that place. I am a living witness.
even som1 dat lives dia b4
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by rayobaba(m): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
PointZerom:
Here in Africa the house you rented can make or mar you.
I remember years back in Agric estate Ojo Lagos, I rented a two bedroom apartment from one Isoko landlord. My experiences there are as follows:

Any soup or stew I cook must turn to water the following day.

Sometimes more than 1000 cockroaches will invade my apartment and within a twinkle of an eye they will disappear.

Strange movements in the ceiling especially at night.
Things became so hard that I can't even pay rent anymore.

I finally moved out through the help of friends to one room.
so when soup turn to water and cockroaches appear and disappear, u stl stay hoping to renew rent assuming u could afford to pay. Na wah ooo. Ayam confused.
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by millionboi2: 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
victorian:

Don't be fooled.

Such occult houses don't look dirty, in fact they look decent to rent.

But rent it and see how the house will bury all the good things you came with.

May God help us from evil landlords and land ladies.

And the same landlord will so pressurise you for his rents, knowing fully well, he's the reason of his or tenants improverished state.

They will swallow the tenants good blessings and still ready to finish the tenant.

It's only God that can Save the tenant if he's not killed spiritually in that house, while in people's eyes he died of either stroke or heart attack.

That's why in the life, always pray in everything u do and everywhere u go.
Evil forces is everywhere .
I refuse to die
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by millionboi2: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
goldony:

Bro, easy on your calling out Christianity into this;
Of a truth, many diabolic landlords abound.
We moved into an apartment,the landlord never goes to church.a heavy metal slipped from my hand in our sitting room n fell at d middle of the room to give out a hollow sound,meaning,a hole was dug n covered.As we lived there,we kept anointing the spot n entire apartment. Other neighbours kept calling prayer warriors due to strange occurrences: like:a couple packing out as they didn't have a child for yrs, another packed out speedily that he was informed of d evil foundation, another packed out after the pastor sensed evil in d atmosphere.
Landlord told us to pack out or "he chase us out with juju,"quoting him.i had Grimm encounters in dat house.
Scarin
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by millionboi2: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
golddare:

You are welcome, the truth is a lot of us lack understanding of who we are in Christ:
Jesus said;
Mark 16:17-18 King James Version (KJV)
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover

Ignorance of who we are and we are not ready to live a righteous life.
very true

Even at Samson weakst point,he killd many of dem

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Scorror442: 5:10am On Jan 07, 2020
Kylekent59:
lipsrsealed

Life in Nigeria is hell.

You work just to live and see the next day.

It's like we are huzzling for our landlords or landladies.

350k for just 2 bedroom. kaiii

I’m paying 700k for 2bed here in AJAH,

2 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Hullabaloon: 5:43am On Jan 07, 2020
A305:
Two way street, When you rent below your means, you save, and when you rent above your means, You basically working to make ends meet and giving your "savings" to your landlord and God help you so you get to buy that CHEAP 09 corrolla on my page.

Lol, I love the way you always link your comments to this your corrolla wey dem no gree buy

2 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by usoroakpan(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by pwansunriseteam: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2020
Well if only the Government knows their responsibility towards social welfare scheme they would have built millions of housing units which the citizens will Subscribers to and pay at a very flexible rate. At this time there will be no time to worry about occiltic men and women or witches and wizards.

But to be honest, such house exist but it only takes prayer to overcome. Always remind yourself that you are a light, and if light comes into darkness, darkness will not comprehend it not.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Kakamorufu(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2020
even some tenants are using other tenants for occultic stuffs.. Wile the landlord is even innocent

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Mimicle101: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2020
Preetychina22:

Rubbish.
Na wa for you bro. What's wrong with stating your city or township? How difficult is it to give simple info that can help your fellow countryman.
I've lived in SA so if you say you pay such a little amount I guess you're living in an RDP in a low level township probably in limpopo. Lol

What are you talking about.....

I have stated that I do not wish to disclose my location here. And is my personal decision. So bro u shouldn't have issue with that.

Then I went ahead and explained to him things that could as well help him on his journey.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by kingskim(m): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2020
govomotors:
The world is actually evil so are the inhabitants.

A pastor in my neighborhood sold his house he was using as a church here in Abuja and move to another location.

His reason for selling was that too much witches are operating in the area. That was 3yrs ago and I am beginning to believe it now small small.

You believe that guy?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Unie30: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2020
Goodgod213:

Look 3 years ago I paid for a room self con in Ibadan and after the payment 3 weeks later, one of the neighbors told me they buried the wife of the landlord there. I no even reason the matter because I don’t even go to church at all not even crossover nights. Within 4 months I bought my first car (Honda baby) in that same house, within 3 months I bought my Toyota Muscle.. Even sef no be spirit I Come day fear, I fear say make the Neighbours no set me up as I was the only one packing cars in the compound. I was only one in a Room self con and the rest Neighbours we’re living in Mini Flats and Two bedrooms.

Omo na laziness day make man think say spirit day pursue am. Do you think spirits no get better work than pursue and drag material things with human being.

It is mostly those who are Christians that succumb to such idea. And pastors won’t tell you to double your hustle. Instead they will be fueling your suspicion and cashing out on the little you have
God bless you Bro.
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by fineboynl(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2020
grin. What if other fellow tenant think you are the one carrying their blessing.
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by quinini: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
Neoteny:

Tbh i didn't bother reading that hogwash

The moment you rose to defend belief in witchcraft and goblins and pixies tells me all i need to know about you.

Cheers.
if you have nothing to add why don't you keep your comments to yourself,it's freedom of speech,isn't it?
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Neoteny(m): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
quinini:
if you have nothing to add why don't you keep your comments to yourself,it's freedom of speech,isn't it?

If it's freedom of speech then I'm free to say what i want
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by quinini: 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
Neoteny:

If it's freedom of speech then I'm free to say what i want
it is but you don't have to deliberately insult someone else's belief.
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Legendguru: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
Many were once tenants you grow by planning ahead
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Neoteny(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
quinini:
it is but you don't have to deliberately insult someone else's belief.

What law says that?
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Hullabaloon: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M 15 AND I'M NOT INSANE TO BELIEVE IN MAGIC, LIKE YOU. smiley

I know a transport company in this country, where any time the owner buys new fleets of buses, that same week, one of his buses must be involved in a fatal accident.That trend has been consistent for more than 15 years. Do you think it's a coincidence? Haha.

Do you think our politicians are all God fearing, bible believing Christians? Do you know the depth they go to fortify themselves? Haha.

I know a politician, a very close friend of mine, he told me he's not yet gotten to a particular lofty position cos he's refused to join the occultic society where his colleagues are.

Brotherly, this world is deep. I admire your logical reasoning. I used to reason like you, thinking logic can explain everything, but things are happening. I wouldn't even want to delve into my own personal experiences.

We have over 170 million people in this country, and you think all of us are normal? Haha.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Preetychina22(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mimicle101:

[s]What are you talking about.....

I have stated that I do not wish to disclose my location here. And is my personal decision. So bro u shouldn't have issue with that.

Then I went ahead and explained to him things that could as well help him on his journey.

Peace[/s]
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
jeffizy:
That house picture in your write up is a good answer to your question. cheesy

Seriously, there's a lot of things beyond the physical, believe it or not.
Many landlords have been known to bury a whole lot of fetish things in the foundation of their buildings. For whatever reasons.

An example is a room that had a corpse buried in it, unknown to the tenant.
What do we call that?

Is this feasible at all?
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Geosystem(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
XaintJoel20:

Then God should direct the person not to go to such a house in the first place.
I wouldn't want to pack into a new apartment and start fighting spiritual battle.

To buttress your point on spiritual battles, my younger brother was close to having insanity while fighting spiritual battles, not until it was revealed to him by the his church's prayer warriors, about the evil presence in his rented apartment in minna. At the end; he vacated the place and he regained his sanity back completely.

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Goodgod213:

Look 3 years ago I paid for a room self con in Ibadan and after the payment 3 weeks later, one of the neighbors told me they buried the wife of the landlord there. I no even reason the matter because I don’t even go to church at all not even crossover nights. Within 4 months I bought my first car (Honda baby) in that same house, within 3 months I bought my Toyota Muscle.. Even sef no be spirit I Come day fear, I fear say make the Neighbours no set me up as I was the only one packing cars in the compound. I was only one in a Room self con and the rest Neighbours we’re living in Mini Flats and Two bedrooms.

Omo na laziness day make man think say spirit day pursue am. Do you think spirits no get better work than pursue and drag material things with human being.

It is mostly those who are Christians that succumb to such idea. And pastors won’t tell you to double your hustle. Instead they will be fueling your suspicion and cashing out on the little you have

You use the woman do ritual ?

Hey bro

1 Like

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by rafcrown(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
Yes for sure.There is a noto
rious house I know very well along Ijegun Road,pipeline area,close to Alagbada bus stop.
Death of at least 3 women,including a pregnant woman
Couples ending up divorcing, about 4 cases.
Tenants becoming unemployed after living there.
A tenant sold all items in his room.
A woman had accident and bedridden for long before giving up the ghost.
Just in a house ( of horror).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:27am On Jan 09, 2020
EVIL IS NEVER FAR AWAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fence Building Section / Woman Bites Off Landlord's Lips In Akure, Ondo (Photo) / Two Storey Building Collapses In Abuja, 2 Feared Dead, 40 Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.