Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Join My Newly Retweet Group On Twitter To Gain More Follower - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Join My Newly Retweet Group On Twitter To Gain More Follower (960 Views)

How To Gain More Whatsapp Contacts / Nairalanders I Need Followers On Twitter To Qualify For Something / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join My Newly Retweet Group On Twitter To Gain More Follower by shyna22(m): 5:07am On Jan 06, 2020
Drop your Twitter ID let me add you to gain more retweet, more like and more followers

1 Like

Re: Join My Newly Retweet Group On Twitter To Gain More Follower by Generalkorex(m): 6:44am On Jan 06, 2020
Generalkorex

1 Like

Re: Join My Newly Retweet Group On Twitter To Gain More Follower by shyna22(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2020
Generalkorex:
Generalkorex

U hv added but make sure u are active and follow everyone in the group, they will sure follow you back
Re: Join My Newly Retweet Group On Twitter To Gain More Follower by Daviddson(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
@dave.....

1 Like

Re: Join My Newly Retweet Group On Twitter To Gain More Follower by shyna22(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Daviddson:
@dave_jimm

Pls change the text while replying me. I'll delete it after you've seen it. Thanks

U hv added Plsss don't forget to follow everyone in the group and make sure you are active always
Re: Join My Newly Retweet Group On Twitter To Gain More Follower by Daviddson(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
shyna22:

U hv added Plsss don't forget to follow everyone in the group and make sure you are active always
Please modify the post and delete the username. Thank you
Re: Join My Newly Retweet Group On Twitter To Gain More Follower by balosammy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
@sammywild5

1 Like

Re: Join My Newly Retweet Group On Twitter To Gain More Follower by shyna22(m): 3:44am On Jan 07, 2020
balosammy:
@sammywild5
U hv Added to the group
Re: Join My Newly Retweet Group On Twitter To Gain More Follower by shyna22(m): 3:52am On Jan 07, 2020
Any1 who has added to this group please always been active and follow everyone in this group am sure everyone will follow you back plssssss no cheating.

Together we stand like olumon Rock
Re: Join My Newly Retweet Group On Twitter To Gain More Follower by 30CP(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
@okunadelukman

1 Like

Re: Join My Newly Retweet Group On Twitter To Gain More Follower by shyna22(m): 1:07am On Jan 09, 2020
30CP:
@okunadelukman

U hv already added to the group
Re: Join My Newly Retweet Group On Twitter To Gain More Follower by PreciousDev: 6:27pm On May 10, 2020
shyna22:
Drop your Twitter ID let me add you to gain more retweet, more like and more followers
Boss pls add me @preciousdev_
Re: Join My Newly Retweet Group On Twitter To Gain More Follower by DavidOluwadara: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
@david_adet

(1) (Reply)

Vigilante Group Beats Man To Coma In Ife Centra Lg / Mr Sabinus Has A Legit Investment Platform For You / Man Singlehandedly Kills A Lion In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.