Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Man Singlehandedly Kills A Lion In Uganda - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Singlehandedly Kills A Lion In Uganda (954 Views)

Nairalander Kills A Long Black Snake (Photos) / Boy Singlehandedly Kills Huge Cobra After Invading His House In Kogi. Photos / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Singlehandedly Kills A Lion In Uganda by Gbadebo19(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Uganda’s Iganga district, a brave man is said to have emerged triumphant after a great battle with a lion.

It was gathered that he killed the animal on his own after it appeared outside his home in CMS, Iganga.

The heroic man suffered major body injuries during the struggle and was transported to the hospital after he successfully killed the Lion.

Source:
https://orientaltimes.ng/2022/04/09/man-single-handedly-kills-lion-in-brutal-battle-photos/

Re: Man Singlehandedly Kills A Lion In Uganda by Blackbelly(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Wow! This man must have had glimpses of the 'other side'. He'll forever remember his battle with the king of the jungle
Re: Man Singlehandedly Kills A Lion In Uganda by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
I saw the news I fear
Re: Man Singlehandedly Kills A Lion In Uganda by godofuck231: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Its the fight in the dog not the size of the dog , hit-man
Re: Man Singlehandedly Kills A Lion In Uganda by Alakoyequdus20: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Human over everything weldone real man
Re: Man Singlehandedly Kills A Lion In Uganda by MAHJOG(m): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Hi samsoN
Re: Man Singlehandedly Kills A Lion In Uganda by Ahmback(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2022
Men have been killing lions since 18BC. But we dey fear to showcase talent based on DELILAH!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Caught Having Sex With Her Brother's Friend And This Later Happened � / My Sojourn To Scotland... Story Of My Life / Banana Gal: New Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.