Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals (32149 Views)

Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo / FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal / Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by livebyday(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Bro, how many of such comments will you report? People here are too toxic, just leave them alone

This is how Nigeria fell

They asked each other how many of these corrupt people will you arrest or report ? Nigerians are too corrupt just leave them alone

You see the similarity?

You must stand for something bro

I will never ever stop fighting this disgusting epidemic of TRIBALISM , online and offline

It's just too bad

Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by YourNemesis: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2020
helinues:

At least if you are not happy cos your region governors are still busy eating Akpu, why not be happy for others who are already awake?

I am beginning to wonder why average Nollywood movies are about evils.. All can't be fictions.. Still wondering though

Lwkmd!!
Guy you funny die I swear.... are you whom I think you are? wink
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 06, 2020
Those states must conform. By the time 2-11 Kondo sticks embrace you... my word
Nigeria is moving at a supersonic speed.
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Legalcriminal: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2020
Sorry Amotekun is not Lion but Leopard �
post=85544273:
Criminals , shey una dey hear?!

No play for Moscow.

This Amotekun go baad gan.

The Lion go chop criminals no be small!

1 Like

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Galaticos444: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2020
helinues:

At least if you are not happy cos your region governors are still busy eating Akpu, why not be happy for others who are already awake?

I am beginning to wonder why average Nollywood movies are about evils.. All can't be fictions.. Still wondering though
and am also wondering why all yoruba movies there's always an element of ritual killing,still pondering

1 Like

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by 9gerian: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2020
Too early pls! grin grin cheesy

Openbusiness:
In America, their security get sexy names like FBI, CIA, LAPD, DHS, ICE...
In Europe, they have cute names like NATO, MI6, KGB, Interpol, MET...
In Nigeria they get names that look like diseases you read in biology textbooks ... SSS (sounds like sickle cell), SARS (sounds like bird flu), Amotekun (sounds like what you hear from a 9ja Doctor when your condition is critical) cheesy
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by HAKYN1: 9:31am On Jan 06, 2020
Chukapage:
Awolowo won't understand better because he was raped in jail cheesy grin the famous rat poison ended his bitter shame,even Abiola won't understand too cheesy Ojukwu still came to your skull mining region to campaign for Presidency you should have mined his skull if you had BALLS grin

I said the coward in chief, Ojukwu understand better which is a factual statement and you are here ranting on tales by moonlight as narrated by your hate filled coward elders and you have the gut to say this in public. But then how old are you? Awo said, Abiola said shior

2 Likes

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=livebyday post=85545553]

it makes us 2 then? What do u say to this? let's team up?
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by livebyday(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=MikeAterezzi post=85546046][/quote]

As you wish sir
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by sircrabo: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2020
Dozie32:
We all know that Yoruba's loves noise making. Ahhhhhhh! sad sad

Some of you should start respecting yourselves to earn respect. How is it your business how they choose to secure their region ?

3 Likes

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by izubext007: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2020
Which Buhari Brothers? And Which Nigeria Army? Are Yurobas Not Nigerians?
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by HAKYN1: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2020
PointZerom:

If you add 'n' to Osu = Osun.

Despite that Osu is Osu

1 Like

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by BuhariAdvocate: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2020
Coward representative spotted.
Tranquillity360:
Noise makers.

Touch buhari brothers and see how nigeria army will wipe you out.

1 Like

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by PointZerom: 9:44am On Jan 06, 2020
HAKYN1:

Despite that Osu is Osun

You're right.
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by gcute2ng(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2020
PointZerom:
Glad to know your family name.
We all know that name suits you more cod you act and behave like one!
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Nickshrapnel: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2020
livebyday:

This is how Nigeria fell

They asked each other how many of these corrupt people will you arrest or report ? Nigerians are too corrupt just leave them alone

You see the similarity?

You must stand for something bro

I will never ever stop fighting this disgusting epidemic of TRIBALISM , online and offline

It's just too bad

Cheers
Rather than call the mods, what I do is report such comment for breaking any rules and the comment would be automatically removed. But there was this thread that has comments of tribalism going to 5 pages, that day I decide to stop reading comments but only the OP’s own and stop reporting comments.
I have better things to do
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by PointZerom: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2020
gcute2ng:

We all know that name suits my family more cod we act and behave like one!

You're right.
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by wink2015(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2020
YORUBA equivalent of the HISBAH CORP !

It is a welcome development.
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by livebyday(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Rather than call the mods, what I do is report such comment for breaking any rules and the comment would be automatically removed. But there was this thread that has comments of tribalism going to 5 pages, that day I decide to stop reading comments but only the OP’s own and stop reporting comments.
I have better things to do

That's where you are very wrong

The comments are not removed

Want to try ?

Report a comment it appears like it's deleted right ? Wrong .. log off and view the thread as a guest ,you will see it's still there

Have a friend long into nairaland with their own account the comment is still there , it's only deleted so you don't see it, while the whole world still sees it

It's only mods who can delete a comment entirely

Cheers
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Openbusiness: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2020
9gerian:
Too early pls! grin grin cheesy

Sorry sir cheesy
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Nickshrapnel: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2020
livebyday:

That's where you are very wrong

The comments are not removed

Want to try ?

Report a comment it appears like it's deleted right ? Wrong .. log off and view the thread as a guest ,you will see it's still there

Have a friend long into nairaland with their own account the comment is still there , it's only deleted so you don't see it, while the whole world still sees it

It's only mods who can delete a comment entirely

Cheers
Really? I never knew this, either ways, I have better things to do with my time than report some senseless adults throwing tribalistic comments at one another
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by CreekCommando: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Talk and do region

Shout Yeast are already commenting and panicking.. they know all of their criminal elements distrubng us would soon join Evans the kidnapper where ever he is

PS: Bellow is the map representation of states battling with intense poverty, so we can all see why they wont let us be in SouthWest and why they carry our matter for head like Galla and Lacasera

I have seen this subnational poverty bla bla..First, Nigeria has no comprehensive data base; these agencies are merely using the little information at their disposal even when some of them do not have presence in those areas they claimed to have researched. I studied in their country and they go house to house when they need complex data and they have every citizen's ID in their data base, and that's why their own data are reliable. This is not about which region is poorer, I'm not interested.., but I am convinced the research is 100% wrong. The same world bank said Nigeria's economy is growing at less than 1.5%; had said Nigeria is the capital of world poverty and may soon enter recession. A growing economy, no matter the rate, cannot be headed for recession. They're deceiving us to keep their jobs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=livebyday post=85546216]

Iger to. Just iger.
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by HAKYN1: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2020
PointZerom:

You're right.

Osu, the idi*tic p*g

1 Like

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
In America, their security get sexy names like FBI, CIA, LAPD, DHS, ICE...
In Europe, they have cute names like NATO, MI6, KGB, Interpol, MET...
In Nigeria they get names that look like diseases you read in biology textbooks ... SSS (sounds like sickle cell), SARS (sounds like bird flu), Amotekun (sounds like what you hear from a 9ja Doctor when your condition is critical) cheesy
grin
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by PointZerom: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2020
HAKYN1:

Osun, the idi*tic p*g

You're right.
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Iconekene: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2020
lol even Yoruba youth get assoi
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by livebyday(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Really? I never knew this, either ways, I have better things to do with my time than report some senseless adults throwing tribalistic comments at one another

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army / Lema Jibrin, The Most Tax Compliant Citizen In Nigeria, Meets Kemi Adeosun / Salary Crisis: Buhari To Bail Out States - Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.