Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals (32145 Views)

Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo / FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal / Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Nickshrapnel: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2020
livebyday:

I’ve tried, I see anyone doing something illegal IRL, I report but online, there is not much I can do. If only Nairaland has a block button so I won’t see some people’s comments forever
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by livebyday(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I’ve tried, I see anyone doing something illegal IRL, I report but online, there is not much I can do. If only Nairaland has a block button so I won’t see some people’s comments forever

Alas if only so many things where as they should be.
But we do what we can with what is available, reporting stops more from thinking they can get away with this.

Cheers
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by poseidon12: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2020
Good development. They should try and follow due process to avoid victimizing the innocent ones.
Nigeria should be restructured and State and regional Police should be introduced.
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2020
See dis ones o, they're bringing juju to an AK 47 gun fight lol dem never jam Boko grin
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Nickshrapnel: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2020
livebyday:

Alas if only so many things where as they should be.
But we do what we can with what is available, reporting stops more from thinking they can get away with this.

Cheers
Then reporting it is when I have time
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by mercyville: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2020
wingmanIII:
They should also focus on ritual killings in yoruba land.

They will start deporting Igbos,,the originators of rituals,back to Otokoto Land and then there will be peace.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by mercyville: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2020
HAKYN1:

I said the coward in chief, Ojukwu understand better which is a factual statement and you are here ranting on tales by moonlight as narrated by your hate filled coward elders and you have the gut to say this in public. But then how old are you? Awo said, Abiola said shior
They were negatively programmed since childbirth. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by HAKYN1: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2020
mercyville:

They were negatively programmed since childbirth. grin

They cant continue to live with that, this is information age, they will only attract ridicule to their miserable ancestors
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Pedrotina11: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2020
mercyville:

They will start deporting Igbos,,the originators of rituals,back to Otokoto Land and then there will be peace.

So sorry I didn't tell u before.... U r a mumu oo..
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by mercyville: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2020
HAKYN1:

They cant continue to live with that, this is information age, they will only attract ridicule to their miserable ancestors

They are doing just that even in South Africa,Malaysia etc

1 Like

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by mercyville: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2020
Pedrotina11:

So sorry I didn't tell u before.... U r a mumu oo..

Have you looked at the mirror this morning?
That person you saw is the king of mumu.

1 Like

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
They will bastardize it in their usual way
Make I just dey observe.
Nigeria
Land where criminals police other criminals.
It is well

you get brain.

I hail u, bro.
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Pedrotina11: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2020
mercyville:

Have you looked at the mirror this morning?
That person you saw is the king of mumu.

He pain u abi?? Abi Tell me nah He pain u no lie...anyway am sorry for calling u mumu but next tym apply sense before u talk...mumu...eh sorry.
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Cantonese: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2020
Please our Yoruba brothers and sisters what is the meaning of the word Amotekun? Make una explain am well abeg.
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by klax(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Noise makers.

Touch buhari brothers and see how nigeria army will wipe you out.

But at least they make a move to form a group to secure their region that is what you should focus about.

You complained about lack of security and these ones seek alternative way to secure their region to me I think it's commendable moreso Southwest and the Northern people in their region used to clashed alot but yet Buhari or anyone never wipe them out nah bro.

Kudos to the Southwest for these great understanding among their political leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by vicfajeze: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Operation wipe out Fulani herdsmen and Almajiri's cheesy
thanks man
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by ItooWorWor(m): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2020
Good development!
I can see all this children of hate from shout yeast spewing rubbish like always, you people should go and deal with fulani herdmen raping your grannies in the shout yeast.

1 Like

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by petitejolie(f): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2020
I remember the days of bakassi. Sanity came to the east. Crime and rituals dropped drastically. Even if u stole meat from the pot u will b afraid of travelling via d niger bridge. My uncle used bakassi to threaten my kid brothers that year. Dey stopped stealing after lots of crying and begging

1 Like

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Nitrolekzi: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2020
Nice one
My able Yoruba People
God will help you

2 Likes

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by sulasa07(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
helinues:

At least if you are not happy cos your region governors are still busy eating Akpu, why not be happy for others who are already awake?

I am beginning to wonder why average Nollywood movies are about evils.. All can't be fictions.. Still wondering though
The Nollywood movies I would watch are two; Comedy n Thief and Police.All other are Jaskelebe
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hmmm nawa oo the next one we will see the army murdering people like fowls. A new president should rise up from Yorubaland since they no wan give igbo man and start the Holocaust on these Fulani people we are tired of seeing them.
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by kenny160: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lets go dre.. Lets see what dey have for us
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Arthur02(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
Dozie32:
We all know that Yoruba's loves noise making. Ahhhhhhh! sad sad

you just come and commit crime first, you will know they are not noise maker like your brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Gabkosh: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Noise makers.

Everybody cannot be coward like you.

1 Like

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Pain(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
wingmanIII:
They should also focus on ritual killings in yoruba land.

Exactly. But can a Hunter hunt Himself?
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
In America, their security get sexy names like FBI, CIA, LAPD, DHS, ICE...
In Europe, they have cute names like NATO, MI6, KGB, Interpol, MET...
In Nigeria they get names that look like diseases you read in biology textbooks ... SSS (sounds like sickle cell), SARS (sounds like bird flu), Amotekun (sounds like what you hear from a 9ja Doctor when your condition is critical) cheesy

No one can help cure your inferiority complex. Only you can.

Our language, our pride. Our culture, our heritage.

Proudly Yoruba. O'odua tokantokan.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Cantonese:
Please our Yoruba brothers and sisters what is the meaning of the word Amotekun? Make una explain am well abeg.

Yoruba word for Leopard/Cheetah
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by femolii: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Noise makers.

Enemy of progress.
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by JADEK01(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Noise makers.

go back to bed....Yoruba is unshakable,
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by JADEK01(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
helinues:

At least if you are not happy cos your region governors are still busy eating Akpu, why not be happy for others who are already awake?

I am beginning to wonder why average Nollywood movies are about evils.. All can't be fictions.. Still wondering though
u Dey mind him
Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
Bluff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buderi Isiya: Kaduna’s Most Wanted Bandit Holding Afaka Students To Ransom / Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) / El-rufai, Yahaya Bello And Bindow Dancing 'shaku Shaku' At APC Convention(watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.