Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' (48987 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by Lavisha(f): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Bleep all headslamming terrorists, Trump is here to stay.
Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hanks0000:

Guy . I gbádùn you die. I dey tell my mum about your comment.. if you see as she dey laff
we must bring back our peaceful world

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by donprinyo(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
21cents:
mumu stop choking on what they're feeding you. the man was an Army personnel. a General that traveled to Baghdad like a free man and not like the coward terrorists playing hide and seek with the authorities. it's like saying buratai is a terrorist because he's Muslim and doesn't like America. where is the sense in that? besides where is your proof he killed innocent people? the man that helped conquer ISIS in Iraq and other countries? seems you're hallucinating from the fake news western media fed you. they'd never tell you the truth. same way they lied Saddam Hussain was packing wmd in his arsenal which turned out to be lies.
Mumu, u r de one that is fooling urself.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by kratosonofzeus: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
These people are just shouting 'he was a terrorist' up and down yet there's no single solid proof he had business with any american or responsible for any bullshit. It was just a case of a premeditated attack gone wrong. They had no idea soleimani was in that vehicle and wouldn't be so foolish to kill an iranian general without being bothered about the consequences. They realized their mistake and started telling the whole world cheap excuses. They even went as far as saying soleimani was planning an attack on american soil in the upcoming months lol

cc kolafolabi
how sure are you that he's not planning an attack on the u.s ?
Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by 21cents: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
donprinyo:

Mumu, u r de one that is fooling urself.
is that what you'll type to counter my submission?? no sensible input? kid! pardon me for engaging a slowpoke like you in a supposed thoughtful argument. it won't happen again.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by iguita: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
I think Russia will support Iran. My fear also is that the Iranians are naturally terroristic (please pardon my generalization) and are willing to die for a cause they believe in. One of their generals has called for the head of Trump for a $80m bounty. This alone is an opportunity for America to strike. In my opinion, WWW3 is real and I dey fear.
Shibaraba:
When person beat your sister you wan go fight when you reach the house you meet 3 men Wey big like yokosuna na that time your vex go come deflate you go come dey ask "wetin she do".

Iran threaten France show support, UK show support, US dey, Israel auto support. Intimidation Don enter. They will be cowed to submission. The war is over before it even started.
Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by rhames(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
dermmy:

Don't mind the idiot. His country's MI6 and U.S CIA plunged Iran into chaos in 1953 by toppling Iran's democratically elected prime minister Mohammed Mossadeg and installing the corrupt and dictatorial Shah, Reza Pahlavi. That coup was the beginning of Iran's problem a peaceful country. Now hear what the idiot is saying, as if the world has forgotten. We know who the terrorists are.

At least someone on this thread has taken us back to history. This is how the Western World led by the US wants every country to end up, especially in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by kratosonofzeus: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
21cents:
mumu stop choking on what they're feeding you. the man was an Army personnel. a General that traveled to Baghdad like a free man and not like the coward terrorists playing hide and seek with the authorities. it's like saying buratai is a terrorist because he's Muslim and doesn't like America. where is the sense in that? besides where is your proof he killed innocent people? the man that helped conquer ISIS in Iraq and other countries? seems you're hallucinating from the fake news western media fed you. they'd never tell you the truth. same way they lied Saddam Hussain was packing wmd in his arsenal which turned out to be lies.
how do you know they were lying about saddam Hussain issues, were you there, what you don't know is that, these u.s has alot of classified files and details which are not public they keep it classified, so tell me how do you know Suleiman was innocent after he allegedly involved in the murdering of Americans indirectly, you can't shit on U.S and get away with it, besides he has been on the U.S watchlist for so many years
Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by wirinet(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
philip0906:
Now the chickens are coming home to roost. I was telling some nairalanders that when push comes to shove, ALL American allies will rally round the USA.

France have already shown support, now the UK. Germany and co will soon join in. It is normal for friends (in this case allies) to disagree, but that bond cannot be seperated.

You know what this means? Iran now know that they are on a long thing grin grin The world Powers are already against them, they have been boxed to one corner already.

It will now be folly on their part, to make any suicidal move grin grin
Forget support half heartedly support shown by the leaders of Germany, France and UK, their parliaments and people will not support a war with Iran instigated by Trump. Besides they all don't like Trump, they are only tolerating him as US president.
These leaders have to play the balancing game. They can't show too much support for US because their people don't like Trump and they can show any support for Iran because that would annoy Trump. Remember, the US is still critical to the defense of Europe through NATO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by anigbajumo(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
xperiencelove:
That terrorist general is on the wanted list of many countries for a long time including UAE, Saudi Arabia etc
Iran only has supporters from their terrorists nations like Iraq, Syria Afghanistan, etc. Meanwhile, they are even scared to throw their support to Iran publicly.
Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria are the major nations that breeds terrorists all over the world.
ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria), Al-Qaeda , ISWAP, shiite, etc
All these groups have slaughtered thousands of innocent people and the most painful part is that they are all muslims.
Even Boko Haram is also a Muslim group. Meanwhile we were told in primary school that Islam is a religion of peace. Only God know when the peace turns to violence and slaughter human being like them then upload it on YouTube and blogs.
To hell with anybody that support terrorism.
I know some terrorist-to-be will be castigating Boris Johnson like they know more than him.

If you could reason well,95% of countries attacked are Muslims countries,just take example here in Nigeria,where is Boko Haram base?? Is it not Muslims territories, Terrorists are not Muslims,Iran are the most dangerous terrorist in the world,wen Buhari refused to release their mole here in Nigeria,El Zakzaky no be u dey call Buharia dictator...

I don't need to talk much,if u av Sense of reasoning u supposed to understand me.
Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by 21cents: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
kratosonofzeus:
how sure are you that he's not planning an attack on the u.s ?
and where are your proofs he's planning attacks on US? it's like you don't know Americans. when you make them your enemy they'd do whatever to take you down. even if it means framing you up for whatever shitts. you have no idea whatever cooked up intelligence they've shared with German and UK leaders for thier support. America always likes bullying weak countries to their knees. can they dare kill a Russian or Chinese top dawg in an open and embarrassing way like this?? got your answer already.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by philip0906(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
wirinet:

Forget support half heartedly support shown by the leaders of Germany, France and UK, their parliaments and people will not support a war with Iran instigated by Trump. Besides they all don't like Trump, they are only tolerating him as US president.
These leaders have to play the balancing game. They can show too much support for US because their people don't like Trump and they can show any support for Iran because that would annoy Trump. Remember, the US is still critical to the defense of Europe through NATO.
No one gives a sh1t about Iran. Iran is completely useless in the mix. They have no value to add to first world countries so no one will stick their necks out for them.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by Laurene: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
CSTR2:
One of the biggest regrets in America's intelligence circles is the fact that they failed to finish off China when they had the chance.
Republicans joke about it openly.

They could have finished them off when China was poor and weak but they didn't?

Why? Because China were smart enough to respect themselves and be quiet, and so america never saw them as a threat in a million years.

Iran must copy same.
by finish off you mean annihilation?
Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by donprinyo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
21cents:
is that what you'll type to counter my submission?? no sensible input? kid! pardon me for engaging a slowpoke like you in a supposed thoughtful argument. it won't happen again.
U have already believed that a very brutal general is innocent of crimes accused of. Go ahead and believe whatever makes u happy but note that u have failed in ur rubbish propaganda already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by kratosonofzeus: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
21cents:
and where are your proofs he's planning attacks on US? it's like you don't know Americans. when you make them your enemy they'd do whatever to take you down. even if it means framing you up for whatever shitts. you have no idea whatever cooked up intelligence they've shared with German and UK leaders for thier support. America always likes bullying weak countries to their knees. can they dare kill a Russian or Chinese top dawg in an open and embarrassing way like this?? got your answer already.
you might be totally right and you might be totally wrong also, since we do not have the proof then it's 50/50
Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by wirinet(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
kratosonofzeus:
how do you know they were lying about saddam Hussain issues, were you there, what you don't know is that, these u.s has alot of classified files and details which are not public they keep it classified, so tell me how do you know Suleiman was innocent after he allegedly involved in the murdering of Americans indirectly, you can't shit on U.S and get away with it, besides he has been on the U.S watchlist for so many years
You people reason through your ass just to support all Trump's actions no matter how stupid it is. Trump and Pompeo are now bringing in utterly ridiculous excuses for the assassination.
There was a 9/11 commission, that investigated everything related to the 9/11 attacks, they found zero links between saddam Hussein and Al qaeda, in fact he did not even allowed al qaeda in Iraq. Same with Soleimani, there was no link of Soleimani to all qaeda, in fact general Soleimani helped the US fight the Taliban in the early days of the Afghan war.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
How does protecting Iranian interest synonymous to terrorism

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
iguita:
I think Russia will support Iran. My fear also is that the Iranians are naturally terroristic (please pardon my generalization) and are willing to die for a cause they believe in. One of their generals has called for the head of Trump for a $80m bounty. This alone is an opportunity for America to strike. In my opinion, WWW3 is real and I dey fear.
No fear. It won't happen
Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by clemzo101(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
These people are just shouting 'he was a terrorist' up and down yet there's no single solid proof he had business with any american or responsible for any bullshit. It was just a case of a premeditated attack gone wrong. They had no idea soleimani was in that vehicle and wouldn't be so foolish to kill an iranian general without being bothered about the consequences. They realized their mistake and started telling the whole world cheap excuses. They even went as far as saying soleimani was planning an attack on american soil in the upcoming months lol

cc kolafolabi
stop this nonsense!!! You think America is like your Nigerian Army that killed and announced the death of Shekau more than 3x?

3 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by wirinet(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
philip0906:

No one gives a sh1t about Iran. Iran is completely useless in the mix. They have no value to add to first world countries so no one will stick their necks out for them.
You are just yarning rubbish. If Iran is completely useless, which country is completely useful then? Nigeria, Cameroon, Zimbabwe ? Iran/Iraq was the cradle of western civilization.

We are not talking about sticking necks for them, let macron, Johnson or Merkel send troops to fight Iran on the side of the US and watch public reaction. Who do you think will allow his son or family member to go and fight a war solely started by Trump.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by Obairin79(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
CSTR2:
The only way to give America the fucckk you is to go economical.
And it takes long term planning. Decades and decades of growth.

China is the only country that can give America a fucckk you.

And they did not attempt it when they were weak and poverty stricken.

No, they played the long game.
They absorbed American investments like a sponge without making waves, developed their country gradually and are now ready to call the shots.

Iran should play the long economic game. If they start now, by surrendering to America, stopping their nuclear plans, and being relieved of sanctions so they can develop.

By 40 years time, they would be strong enough to talk back at America and the world will take notice.

If they continue along this current path, America would finish them.

A wise thought.....
Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by chubinwa(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Of they want war, give them war, if they want peace, give them peace. I stand with Trump

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by kratosonofzeus: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
wirinet:

You people reason through your ass just to support all Trump's actions no matter how stupid it is. Trump and Pompeo are now bringing in utterly ridiculous excuses for the assassination.
There was a 9/11 commission, that investigated everything related to the 9/11 attacks, they found zero links between saddam Hussein and Al qaeda, in fact he did not even allowed al qaeda in Iraq. Same with Soleimani, there was no link of Soleimani to all qaeda, in fact general Soleimani helped the US fight the Taliban in the early days of the Afghan war.
how do you know there was no link Based on what you heard right , You can't compare the kind of information source that's been passed to the U.S, to the one you saw on a blog.

Assuming you're an influential terrorist now, U.S will keep an eye on all your activities, including the secretive involvement that you made, that we Nigerians never had idea of, but U.S will certainly know because they are everywhere,

And don't ever quote me in such manners again, let's be guided

3 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by LilSmith55(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
So, everybody the US kill now is a terrorist....

Good one, let them continue killing everybody and lebel them terrorist

E good die

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by fuke(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
kolafolabi:
But why is he being celebrated by Iranians when he was a 'terrorist'? I really need an explanation.. Any Political Analyst in the house plz

B/C most iranians are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by philip0906(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
wirinet:

You are just yarning rubbish. If Iran is completely useless, which country is completely useful then? Nigeria, Cameroon, Zimbabwe ? Iran/Iraq was the cradle of western civilization.

We are not talking about sticking necks for them, let macron, Johnson or Merkel send troops to fight Iran on the side of the US and watch public reaction. Who do you think will allow his son or family member to go and fight a war solely started by Trump.
You joker! Iran is completely isolated. Guess what? China and Russia that is reported to be allies with them, won't even support Iran. The only support they'll get is from criminal, terrorist militias in the middle east.

Ofcourse the USA has blown the head of their elite force to shreds amd called their bluff...If they attempt to do anything silly (aside the usual attacks they carry out against American installations in the middle east), then you'll see the world powers in full force.

Now they have shown strong verbal support for their partner, the USA which is clearly a strong signal been sent to Iran that if they try nonsense, what happened to Iraq, Lebanon, Syria etc will be their lot.

3 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by Blackking98(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lakenzie:
Iran isn't a push over country when it comes to war, they are very good at it.

America should be careful, this isn't Afghan nor Iraq, they will give them hot chase for their money.

Iran is well equipped, America is the best when it comes to space fight but don't forget the biggest enemy of space fight is submarine which Iran is highly know for.

More so, drones is another powerful tool of the Americans, seems people forget easily that after Israel the inventor of drone(which they have only used for surveillance) Iran is the second country to use drone even before America and it was used strictly for attack, so Iran isn't a push over when it comes to that too.

Tanks is another US weapon, that can only be effective when the terrain is similar to Afgan and Iraq; desert , Iran is a rocky/hilly nation making tanks a no-no for america.

Iran isn't a similar to Iraq and Afgan that is purely Arab, Iranian are Persian more or less European, well educated and fully understand technology

They have large population and big land mass, making it difficult for America with the supply of 7,000 troop it will be hard to cover

Don't forget the nuclear capacity of Iran.

Am not advocating for war but its not a war America can and will never win so both parties should watch it.

American allies will not put their foot soldiers on foreign soil even their biggest supporter Saudi Arabia.

God should safe us from another war cos innocent soul will surely be affected
wack analysis. The Budget of Amazon and Walmart alone is more than Irans entire budget as a country, talkless of trillions of dollars the US spends annually on its military. Iran is on it's own and they will avoid a direct confrontation with the US but they will use their proxies like Hezbollah and other shia militia with sleeper cells to cause havoc. France , UK, isreal, Saudi Arabia have all shown support for the US. China and Russia have kept mum over this issue and have only called for desescalation. The only way Iran can move against the US is with Russian and Chinese support and so far it's not forthcoming. People like u should stop pushing Iran to do what they'll regret.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by engrchykae(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
dermmy:

Don't mind the idiot. His country's MI6 and U.S CIA plunged Iran into chaos in 1953 by toppling Iran's democratically elected prime minister Mohammed Mossadeg and installing the corrupt and dictatorial Shah, Reza Pahlavi. That coup was the beginning of Iran's problem a peaceful country. Now hear what the idiot is saying, as if the world has forgotten. We know who the terrorists are.
thank heavens there are people here with wisdom and knowledge of history.
The calling of Americans and British war criminals is to install undeserving but loyal miscreants in power everywhere they have intention to loot and destroy.
From the hutus in rwanda to the ayatollahs in Iran to the hausa fulanis in Nigeria.
Anyone you see these devils supporting is an enemy of his people,
A house niggar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

cc kolafolabi
so US will launch such attack on ordinary citizen? Don't play with US o, you that can't even play with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by Stanzar7: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
mysticwarrior:
Keep running your mouth mr prime minister, very soon you would be made a scape goat just like Tony Blair

U r against everyone supporting trump. Make I ask u

R u a terrorist??

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by Stanzar7: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
LilSmith55:
So, everybody the US kill now is a terrorist....

Good one, let them continue killing everybody and lebel them terrorist

E good die

U tink US is Nigeria that tag people terrorist anyhow..

That man is a confirm terrorist.. We will take more of his boys down too...
Re: Boris Johnson Speaks On Soleimani: 'We Will Not Lament The Death Of A Terrorist' by EdiskyHarry: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
at least the whole world knows that Britain has suddenly turned to a slave to the United State of America,
moral lesson learnt : despite where you are, always know that despite any position you are that everything can turn around within seconds, Britain was once the world power, but today they don't even have a decision in the world but rather to be used by USA as a destructive agent and slaves. they will just join USA and go to the battle with Iran with no reasonable reason just as they did to Iraq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans / Boris Johnson And Carrie Symonds Welcome Baby Boy At London Hospital / Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.